Six Sparrow (Will Turner)

By lenoresjam

Six Sparrow is captain Jack Sparrows little sister, though she'll likely put a sword through your neck if you... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one

twenty three

1.8K 38 1
By lenoresjam

By their second day sailing through the waters of the locker Six began to be sure that they couldn't just sail far enough until they would magically be out and back into the normal world. That would have been too simple. There was something they had to do and they needed to figure it out quickly because they were beginning to run out of supplies and the locker was affecting them all, especially Jack who had been there for far longer than the rest of them.

Jack wasn't himself. Six had noticed that there was something off about him right away but with every passing moment she spent with him in the locker she noticed it more. He had always been crazy and drunk but never quite how he was during the few days they spent trying to get out of the locker.

There was no wind in the locker, no movement on the water, everything was still. How the ship seemed to continue moving at a slow steady pace through the water Six wasn't sure.

They were all tired. No one had gotten proper rest since arriving in the locker and SIx found herself wondering constantly how Jack had survived multiple months there. It was different for him because he had actually died while they had just gotten themselves there was what Six had decided to tell herself. She had spent a lot of time trying to decide if they were considered dead while in the locker. The fall they had taken surely should have killed them, maybe it had and that was how they had arrived to the locker or maybe it was magic of the locker that kept them alive to be in the locker. Six wasn't sure and tried not to think about it because they were there to get out and she had decided she had to keep her mind on getting out or away from it all entirely.

"No water. Why is all but the rum gone" groaned Pintel as he tilted a water barrel over his head, trying to get any last drop of water that might be left in it.

Holding a bottle over his mouth, Gibbs got a single drop before the bottle is empty. "Rum's gone too" he said as he lowered the bottle away from his mouth.

"If we can not escape these doldrums before night, I fear we will sail on trackless seas, under starless skies, doomed to roam the reach between worlds, forever" said Tia from the spot at the railing where she could be found standing most of the time.

"With no water, forever looks to be arriving a mite soon" stated Gibbs as he put the empty bottle down nearby.

"Why doesn't he do something?" Will asked Six as he looked towards Barbossa who was standing a little ways behind the wheel doing seemingly nothing.

"Think he's frustrated. Probably thought he'd be able to get us out. Or maybe he doesn't want to get out. Hard to tell what his plan could be or if he has one." Six shrugged in response. She wished she could read Barbossa and easily get his plan and thoughts from him like she could Jack but she couldn't. All she understood when looking at Barbossa was that he didn't seem to care to help them any longer. "Maybe he's been around us for too long. Driving him mad being near us, me" she added, trying to give any options she could think of. She wanted to be able to be useful and answer Will's questions but the truth was she was just as confused, curious and lost as he was most of the time.

Will hummed softly in response as he looked at the charts "Over the edge, back, over again, sunrise sets, flash of green" he read off of it before looking up in confusion and thought.

"There's no sense to it. Sunrises don't set" pointed out Gibbs.

"And the green flash happens at sunset, not sunrise," Six added.

"Over the edge" Gibbs grumbled to himself as he walked away from the small table "driving me bloody well over the edge"

"Up is down" Jack read as he leaned over to look at the chart. "That's maddeningly unhelpful. Why are these things never clear?" he exclaimed to no one in particular. "What?" he asked suddenly, his eyes looking towards his shoulder "Come again?"

"No one said anything," Will said, looking at him in confusion.

"That's even more than less than unhelpful" said Jack, his eyes moving between his two shoulders. Six opened her mouth to say something but before she could Jack spoke again "I love the sea"

"Alright he's gone madder than ever" Six stated as she stood up off of the barrel she had been sitting on and looked towards her brother

"I'm going to see if I can find any water left for him" Will decided standing up as well.

"Don't think e's drinken water ever in 'is life" Six laughed.

"I prefer rum. Rum's good" Jack said, nodding to himself slightly.

"Yeah I'll come with ya" Six stated to Will before following him towards the inside of the ship to look for water that they were both fairly certain they didn't have. Many of the others on the ship had already looked for water and found nothing but empty barrels.

Walking down towards where all of the limited supplies that they had was kept Six and Will glanced around each area they passed in case something caught their eye before they arrived at the storage area.

Everything in the storage area was the exact same as how it had been earlier that day when Six had taken a look at what they had left. As expected nothing new had magically appeared and they certainly had no beverage options left.

Heading back to the main deck of the ship, Six and Will were met with the sight of Jack running across the ship's deck the moment they exited the inside.

"What is it?" Elizabeth asked, looking over the railing where Jack had run to.

"It's not here" Jack exclaimed before running across to the other side followed by the few crew members he had gathered the interest of.

"He's rocking the ship" Pintel yelled as the ship rocked slightly as Jack led the group back towards the other side of the ship.

"Up is down" Six muttered to herself. "Sunrise sets-" her words trailed off as she suddenly understood what Jack was doing. Barbossa, who had wandered over towards the charts, seemed to get the idea at the same time.

"We're rocking the ship" Gibbs called as he followed Jack across the deck.

"Aye, he's onto it" Barbossa grinned as he looked between the chart and Jack "All hands together! Time it with the swell"

"Rock the ship" Six said looking beside her at Will who was watching in confusion.

"What?" Will asked.

Not bothering to repeat herself, Six grabbed Will by the wrist and pulled him out towards the middle of the deck where the group was running back and forth. "Follow them" she ordered as she joined in as they crossed towards the left side of the ship.

Barbossa disappeared below deck for a moment before arriving back on the main deck joined by Anamaria who seemed to have been filled in enough on what they were doing. The ship was rocking quite a lot as she and Barbossa joined them and staying on the deck when the ship was at its highest point was becoming hard.

Grabbing tightly onto the railing so she did not slip down the deck, Six watched as one man who hadn't grabbed the railing fell down across the deck and right over the railing at the other side.

Continuing to run back and forth it didn't take long before the ship sat almost completely on its side at moments before rocking to its other side.

"And now up, is down" Jack smiled proudly as the ship rocked completely on its side and didn't rock back toward the other. Instead it paused for a moment before falling back down, it's deck towards the water instead of the ship's bottom. The people clinging onto the railing tightly only had a short second to take a breath before they emerged underwater, their heads handing towards the deck above them and their feet dangling towards the non visible bottom of the ocean.

A man from Singapore's hands slipped off of the railing and he quickly began to sink lower and lower through the water. He was clearly trying to swim upwards but his attempts didnt seem to move him upwards, he just continued to get deeper and deeper into the water until he was gone from the sight of the remaining hanging members of the Pearl who were looking between each other with questioning expressions, wondering if anything was going to happen or if they had just gotten themselves stuck underwater with no air. Most of them had the same thought running through their heads, had Jack gone mad and led them to their deaths with a stupid idea?

Finally, just as many of them were getting to their points where they couldn't hold their breaths any longer and their hands were becoming extremely sore from hanging onto the railing with all their strength, the ocean began to race up towards them. It was an odd sensation, instead of being pulled down deeper in the water they were being pushed up towards the deck on the Pearl and suddenly the water was gone and they were left of the deck of the Pearl which was no longer upside down.

Gasping for air, Six slowly sat up from the laying position she had landed in on the deck of the ship. "What" she asked breathily as she looked around, barely believing that she was alive.

"Blessed sweet Westerlies! We're back" Gibbs exclaimed as he looked around.

Six took a moment, trying to decide if they really were back like Gibbs thought. A steady stream of cool wind hit her face blowing through her wet hair. The ocean, which she could just see over the railing from her seated spot where she was still working on regaining her breath was empty and went on for forever but in a different way then it had in the locker. The water was filled with colours, tones and reflections from the sky which was filled with beautiful colours as the sun rose.

"It's a sunrise!" Elizabeth exclaimed as her eyes landed on the sun's location on the horizon. They were back.

A few people had gotten to their feet, stretching and taking in their surroundings while the others relaxed in seated positions for a moment or got to their feet. Standing up, Six's eyes met with Wills and the two shared relieved smiles before their eyes continued across at the others who were all sharing grins with each other.

The grins only lasted a moment before one hand moved towards their body and suddenly they all had guns pulled out and pointed at the person who was the most threat to them or who they trusted the least in the moment.

Six's gun went straight to Barbossa, though Elizaberth was the reason for her brothers death she didn't believe that the girl was a threat to her, Barbossa on the other hand had gotten her help in rescuing Jack and could finally get his change to kill her like he'd been wanting to do since they had picked her up in Tortuga. Will's gun also went towards Barbossa as did Gibbs'. Barbossa's went towards Jack and Jack's went towards Elizabeth, who Six was surprised had a pistol on her, pointed her's towards Jack and Anamaria stood eyeing them all, her's pointed at no one specifically.

Glancing around at everyone before his eyes landed on the gun Barbossa had at him, Jack suddenly pulled out a second gun which he aimed at Barbossa. Jack wasn't the only one with two pistols, in fact most of them were carrying two and all took their second ones out. Six's went towards Elizabeth while Elizabeths went towards Barbossa who aimed his second gun at Gibbs.

Looking between each other at the weapons the others all held for a long minute the intense moment was broken by them all letting out a laugh as they lowered their weapons. As quickly as it began the laughter stopped again and everyone had their pistols held back up.

"All right, then" Barbossa spoke without moving his guns from their aimed targets "The Brethren Court is a-gathering at Shipwreck Cove. Jack, you and I be going there, and there's no arguing the point"

"I is arguing the point" stated Jack "If there's pirates a-gathering, I'm a-pointing my ship the other a-way"

"Coward" Six shot towards him.

"The pirates are gathering to fight Beckett. And you're a pirate" Elizabeth pointed as she moved her gun off of Barbossa so that she had two towards Elizabeth.

"Fight or not, you're not running" Will stated as he pulled out a second pistol and pointed it towards Jack.

"If we don't stand together, they'll hunt us down, one by one, 'til there's none left but you" said Barbossa.

"Then I'll be the last pirate. At least then there will be only one of me" Jack smiled thoughtfully.

"The last pirate left to work alone forever with no other pirates to ever help him out" Six said looking at Jack "sounds like a glorious life and an easy way to get killed and caught"

"Aye, and you'll be fighting Jones alone. How does that figure into your plans?" Barbossa asked.

"Still working on it," Jack decided. "But I'm not going back to the locker, Barbossa. Count on that" he said as he fired his gun at Barbossa. At the click of Jack's gun the others pulled the triggers of theirs ready for a fight but nothing happened.

"Wet powder" Gibbs groaned as he looked at his gun.

"We've other issues to deal with" stated Will "We can get back to shooting each other later"

"Aye sounds like a plan" Six grinned. "Stupid gun power and water" she added in a grumble as she put her guns away along with the others.

A/N

Chapter word count: 2336

Just suddenly remembered i had to post this for tonight. Im going to force myself to write now that ive put my phone down for a moment to psot this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838 2 17
Book 1 Captain Jack Sparrow X Fem Reader This book is based of the Disney film series of Pirates of the Caribbean Blacksmith Will Turner and Former P...
300K 7.9K 24
Kira, the daughter of the sea. A girl, as fearless as a lion, strong, with the soul of a pirate and... A stolen heart. This is the story of a forbid...
39.7K 1.5K 18
Orphaned by a hurricane, Marion Swift has grown up under the caring wing of Lady Taylor in Port Royal. Prim and proper, no one would've thought that...
13.8K 264 15
Belle Sparrow, sister of the infamous Jack Sparrow. Sorry I mean, the infamous CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. When her brother shows up in Tortuga with a mind...