seventeen

They were in the middle of the ocean with no signs of land anywhere around them when Anamaria appeared at Six's side to inform her that they were running extremely low on almost all of their supplies.

"We better not be" said Six quickly looking towards Anamaria before making her way inside the ship and down to the lowest level where all of their supplies was stored in a low ceilinged room. "We really are" she groaned as she looked into barrels and crates that were meant to be filled with food and found most of them to be empty. "Take the wheel over from Barbossa and tell him to meet with me now" Six decided as she began to climb the ladder that led out of the supply room "keep the ship on its current route, with any luck we aren't more than a two day sail from a port an' even that will be drawing it close"

"Aye" Anamaria nodded as she walked away towards the deck.

Going off to locate a map while she waited for Barbossa, Six found one fairly quickly and set it down on an inside table that was often used for eating meals and drinking during the evening. Leaning over the table as she looked at the map it wasn't long before Barbossa joined her.

"What's going on" he asked walking towards where she was, her full attention on the map as she tried to figure out where abouts they were.

"Almost out of supplies" she responded without removing her eyes from the map "got enough to last about two days but no more than that if everyone on the crew wants to eat every day"

"We can't be, should have enough for at least another week" stated Barbossa.

"Well we don't. You can either go check for yourself or come help me figure out where we can get more" said Six looking up from the map and towards Barbossa.

"Alright, I'll check for me self" he decided.

"Of course you will," Six mumbled to herself before turning her attention back to the map. Why Barbossa couldn't simply trust her she didn't know, though if it had been him telling her that they were close to being out of supplies she would have probably also wanted to check for herself even though there was no reason for either of them to lie about how much supplies they had remaining. They didn't trust each other and Six had decided that they didn't have to.

By the time Barbossa returned and joined Six at the table she had figured out the general area they were most likely in and located a few ports on the map that they could head to based on where exactly they were.

"I was right, wasn't I" Six smirked as she looked up at Barbossa.

"I didn't doubt you, just wanted to see what we had for me self" he stated.

"Whatever" said Six. "We should be around here" she explained circling an area of the ocean on the map infront of her.

"Yes probably" Barbossa nodded.

"Do you have any idea more specifically where we are?" Six asked, looking towards him.

"Likely closer to this area" he said after a moment's thought as he pointed to the map.

"So we should try to get the port over here," she said, putting her finger down on the piece of land closest to where Barbossa had pointed.

"Aye" Barbossa nodded.

"I'll tell the crew. Someone should keep an eye out as well to see if we are where we think we are. If you're right we should be seeing land by early tomorrow morning" Six said as she stood herself up from the leaning position she had taken above the table.

"Make sure we travel north east, don't want to take ourselves too far off our course" Barbossa added as Six began to head towards the deck.

"Got it" she said before disappearing. "Anamaria change course to north east" Six yelled towards the wheel where Anamaria was as she stepped out onto the deck