nineteen

They did well with staying on schedule over the following few days and arrived in Singapore a day before they had predicted they would. As they continued to sail towards where they needed to be Barbossa went over the plan with everyone and made sure that they all knew where they had to be and what they had to do.

The ship had fallen into worse condition as the final week of their trip to Singapore progressed. The patches on the bullet holes did not hold well and one of them had completely reopened and had been patched again quickly and a few others had begun to leak slightly, letting in small drops of water that ran down the walls of the ship. They hadn't brought the proper materials to mend holes in the ship with them which left them to just deal with the water entering the ship and leaving the floors of the two interior levels of the ship constantly wet.

When they finally arrived to where they would be getting off the ship from, they abandoned the ship. The ship wouldn't last them well the rest of their journey and they had all agreed they needed to find a new one so they didn't worry about having anyone stay to watch it.

Different people and groups had different locations they needed to be so quickly after getting off the ship they split up so that everyone had time to get to their spots and do anything they needed to do.

"Good luck," Six whispered to Will before they went off in different directions. Will was going alone while Six went with Barbossa. Six and Barbossa held similar relations with the man they had to visit and were the strongest fighters amongst their group so despite the worries that they would kill each other before they even arrived to their location it had been agreed that they both needed to go together and be inside the bath house which was where danger was most likely to arise.

"She better know where to go" Barbossa whispered anxiously from the spot in the shadows where he and Six had hidden.

"I trust that she will," Six responded as she peered out of their hiding place. She had found a spot where she had a view of where Tia Dalma was setting up her part of their plan and she could also see a small part of the canal where Elizabeth would be coming down in the minutes to come. "Here she comes" Six said, glancing towards Barbossa as a small boat carrying a woman came into Six's sight "found herself a good outfit".

Six could just make out the girl's mouth moving from the distance but couldn't hear anything until she began to draw closer, the boat moving slowly through the thin stream of water.

"Yo ho, haul together" Elizabeth's boat reached the dock near where Six and Barbossa were hidden and she climbed out. "Raise the colors high! Heave ho-" Elizabeth continued to sing softly, the nerves she was feeling clear through the expression on her face.

"-thieves and beggars, never say we die" a man finished for Elizabeth as he and two others stepped towards her. "A dangerous song to be singing, for any who are ignorant of its meaning. Particularly a woman. Particularly a woman alone" he stated, getting very close to Elizabeth.

"What makes you think she's alone?" asked Barbossa as he and Six stepped out behind the men.

"Very dangerous to leave a woman alone" Six added.

"You protect her?" the man asked, looking towards Barbossa and ignoring Six's presence.

"What makes you think I need protection?" Elizabeth asked into his ear as she pulled a knife to his throat from behind him. Six forced her teeth together to keep herself from saying or doing anything, a knife to the man's throat was not part of the plan.

"Your master is expecting us," Barbossa explained to the man. "And an unexpected death would cast a slight pall on our meeting" he added to Elizabeth, keeping his eyes on her until she lowered her knife.