Manan: Baby love

By user32078143

Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight. More

Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Note
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Note
Promo
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Note
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Note
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 13

5.1K 234 12
By user32078143

Manik was sleeping peacefully when he heard someone mummering so he woke up to check from where he can hear this voice. When he opened his eyes he saw that Nandini was mummering something and sweating alot. He understood that she was having a nightmare so he tired to wake her up.

Manik: Nandu bache wake up its just a nightmare. Open your eyes and see you are safe with me. I will not let anything happen to you.

Nandini: No please leave me please I will not say about this to anyone please leave me. Dadda please help me Bhai help me please.

Suddenly she woke up breathing heavily and looking here and there as if analyzing her surrounding. When she saw Manik beside her without any delay she hugged him tight.

Nandini: Please save me dadda he will kill me... Please help me.

Manik: Baby see no one is here and I am with you so no one can harm my baby.

Nandini: Please dont leave me alone I am scared he will take me away from you.

Manik: No one can seperate us ok. Now sleep I am there with you.

Nandini: Can you sleep with me? Pleaseeeee.

Manik: Of course.

Saying this he too laid down on bed. Nandini immediately climbed on him and sleep.

At Morning.

Everyone came to meet Nandini. When they entered the room they saw both of them holding each other tight while sleeping.

Mukti: They look so cute together.

Abhi: Ya you are right.

All this while Cabir was in his own thought

Navya: Cabir what are you thinking?

Cabir: Yesterday was the first time I saw Manik so vulnerable. This incident has not only left scar in Nandini's mind but even in Manik's mind. He is trying to be strong for Nandini but from inside seeing her in this condition its just breaking him. He blames himself for whatever happened yesterday. I just hope we get back our old Manan again.

While saying all this tears started falling from his eyes so Navya went towards him and kept her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her and she wiped his tears.

Navya: They will be fine soon Cabir. Hum sab hai na. We will always be there for them.

Saying this she hugged him. Due to noise Manik also woke up and saw that Nandini is sleeping on him because of which he is not able to get up so he laid her on bed carefully and when towards his friends.

Manik: When did you guys came?

Dhruv: 5 mins back. We saw that you both were sleeping peacefully so thought not to wake up guys. We brought clothes for you and breakfast go freshen up and then we all will have breakfast together.

Manik nodded his head he looked at Nandini for once and then went in the bathroom to freshen up. Meanwhile Nandini also woke up missing his warmth she panicked thinking she is left alone again so everyone rush towards her.

Cabir: Bacha kya hua? We are here only with you. Don't be scared. (he said while caressing her hairs)

Nandini: Bhai Dadda?

Cabir: He is inside washroom to freshen up. Dont worry he will be back in 5 min.

Nandini just nodded her head and was looking at the blanket. Everyone looked at each other thinking of some ways to cheer her up.

Navya: Nandu you know today I made your favorite breakfast. Dont you want to taste and you know we even brought chocolates for you.

But she didn't replied to her and didn't even looked at her.

Mukti: I guess Nandu doesn't want her chocolates Navya do one thing give it to me I will have it alone. I am not going to share it with anyone. (she said while looking at Nandu but she just ignored)

Navya: Are ase kaise I brought it for Nandu so how can I give it to you, hai na Nandu? (again she was silent)

Her silence was breaking everyone's heart. The person whose eyes shined just by listening the word chocolate is not even listening to them. Navya couldn't control her tears any longer so she ran outside the room Cabir went behind her.

Inside the room.

Abhi: Nandu bache at least look at us. Baby please share with us. Your silence is killing everyone over here.

Listening to the word 'kill' she panicked.

Nandu: No No No please dont kill anyone. I will not tell anyone but dont kill them.

She kept on repeating this and suddenly she started breathing heavily at the same time Manik entered inside the room and seeing Nandini in this condition he rushed towards her.

Manik: Nandu bache keep breathing. (he kept her hand on his chest) Baby follow my breathing. Listen to me baby follow my breathing.

But it started becoming more difficult for her to breathing. She even started shouting because of the pain which panicked everyone. Dhruv immediately rushed outside to call the doctor while everyone inside the room is trying to calm Nandini down. Meanwhile Cavya entered the room and when they saw Nandini they were shocked to see her trying hard to breathe normally and shouting because of pain. Doctor entered inside the room he checked her and injected her medicine because of which she slept.

Manik: Doctor what...what was that? She....she was not able to brea...the.

Dr: Mr. Malhotra I told you that she is so small she just got a panic attack. I suggest you please dont bring up this topic again in front of her or else it will get worst. Try to keep her happy I am sure she will be fine.

Cabir: Dr can we take her home please? She doesn't like this medical things if she stays at home it will help her recover.

Dr: After observing her condition I usually don't allow you to discharge her today but you have a doctor in your family so I think it will be better for her. Dr.Abhi please come in my cabin so that we can discuss about her condition and then you can takeover her case.

They both went outside the room and Manik went near Nandini and sat on the nearby chair holding her hand tight.

Manik: I always said that I can understand Nandini more than anyone but whatever she has suffered from yesterday I feel even after understanding her I couldn't help her. Seeing her in this condition breaks me completely. She is receiving the punishment for the mistake which I made.

Mukti: Manik please dont say like this. You cant blame yourself. You cant fall weak Manik. She needs you everyone over here needs you.

Their conversation was interrupted by the phone call. Cabir went outside the room to attend the call. After few minutes he came back with a serious face.

Cabir: Manik I got a call from Police Commissioner. They caught the culprit.

Listening to this Manik's fitted his palm and clenched his jaw.

Manik: I want to see him right now. I am going at Police Station.

Cabir/Dhruv/Mukti: Even we are coming with you.

Manik: Navya and Alia you stay here and take of Nandini. If she wakes up call me immediately.

Saying this he went outside the room and others followed him. He settled down on the driver seat Cabir in the passenger seat and others at the back. He was driving the car at full speed. His hold on the steering wheel was so tight that his knuckles turned white. After 10 min they reached Police Station and went inside the commissioner's cabin.

Manik: (shouting) Where is he? Bring him in front of me I will kill him today.

Com: Mr. Malhotra calm down he is inside the jail.

Manik: I want to see him.

Com: (to constable) Take him to his cell.

They went towards the cell where Nandini's sir was kept. Manik went inside the cell with others his eyes spitting fire. He grabbed his collar and punched him.

Manik: Why did you do this? How can you do this with a small girl? Kya galati thi ha uski? Answer my damn question.

Saying this he started punching and kicking him. After few more minutes of beating now that sir was bearly conscious thats when Cabir and Dhruv came in between to stop Manik.

Manik: Leave me I am going to kill this ba****d.

Cabir: Stop it you cant kill him. Nandini is waiting for you over there. Think about her for once.

Cabir went towards that guy grabbed his collar and asked him

Cabir: Why did you do that? You tired to kill my sister. WHY?

He punched him on his face as he was not getting the reply. That's when they heard a voice from behind and what they heard made their knees go weak.

That's all for today. Hope you liked today's update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 43.3K 200
This story is about our very own manan, who are arranged in such a way that they slowly and gradually fall in love and enjoy their own family time wi...
392K 31.5K 50
no description ☺☺☺ continuation of Life with my Knight. Read the first book to continue this
216K 13.8K 53
#1 in Manan (26/7/20) All of us have crushes once in our lifetime but do they become our life partner? This is a story of Manik and Nandini who in t...
555K 37.1K 195
Discover d crazy journey of MaNan aka Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy #02 in fanfiction on 20/12/17 #23 in fanfiction on 26/02/18 #21 in fanfiction...