Dream ꕥ Eren J.

Oorange8 által

SEASON 4 + ENDING SPOILER! Modern x AOT universe ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠�... Több

┏━°⌜ 000 ⌟°━┓
┏°⌜ 001: Who are you? (Re-written)
┏°⌜ 002: the woman in my dreams
┏°⌜ 003: The solution
┏°⌜ 004: Rule 34
┏°⌜ 005: who am i?
┏°⌜ 006: Boyfriend
┏°⌜ 007: read the manga
┏°⌜ 008: welcome to Paradis
┏°⌜ 009: Dot Pixis's daughter
┏°⌜ 010: the Jeagerists
┏°⌜ 011: tree house
┏°⌜ 012: a good person
┏°⌜ 013: drunk?
┏°⌜ 014: betrayal
┏°⌜ 015: the Party
┏°⌜ 016: what are you doing here?
┏°⌜ 017: watch out
┏°⌜ 018: forest
┏°⌜ 019: Captain
┏°⌜ 021: Enemy
┏°⌜ 022: Survive
┏°⌜ 023: Green eyes
┏°⌜ 024: Keep moving forward
┏°⌜ 025: Trust
┏°⌜ 026: Truth
┏°⌜ 027: Hospital
┏°⌜ 028: E M A
┏°⌜ 029: Soup
┏°⌜ 030: Devil
┏°⌜ 031: 4 years
┏°⌜ 032: Good morning
┏°⌜ 033: South-west
┏°⌜ 034: Meetingpoint
┏°⌜ 035: Decision
┏°⌜ 036: Argument
┏°⌜ 037: Shiganshina
┏°⌜ 038: Just a dream?
┏°⌜ 039: The symbol of freedom
┏°⌜ 040: Work
┏°⌜ 041: Introduce
┏°⌜ 042: Crush
┏°⌜ 043: Hiding
┏°⌜ 044: Girls
┏°⌜ 045: Date?
┏°⌜ 046: The Question
┏°⌜ 047: Old Home
┏°⌜ 048: Sunrise
┏°⌜ 049: Bodyguard
┏°⌜ 050: the Dress
┏°⌜ 051: Thank you
┏°⌜ 052: Armin
┏°⌜ 053: Remember who the real enemy is
┏°⌜ 054: Done
┏°⌜ 055: Walking around
┏°⌜ 056: quiet place
┏°⌜ 057: the tree
┏°⌜ 058: Campanula
┏°⌜ 059: Drown for you
┏°⌜ 060: Warm
┏°⌜ 061: Eyes
┏°⌜ 062: Library
┏°⌜ 063: My Bodyguard Mikasa
┏°⌜ 064: Scarf
┏°⌜ 065: Third Option
┏°⌜ 066: Euphoria
┏°⌜ 067: Alcohol
┏°⌜ 068: Marie
┏°⌜ 069: Far away
┏°⌜ 070: Escape
┏°⌜ 071: No place to hide
┏°⌜ 072: Light
┏°⌜ 073: Forget
┏°⌜ 074: Feelings
┏°⌜ 075: The Truth
┏°⌜ 076: After dark
┏°⌜ 077: Embarrassment
┏°⌜ 078: No regrets
┏°⌜ 079: It's not too late
┏°⌜ 080: Paths
┏°⌜ 081: Memory
┏°⌜ 082: Call of Silence
┏°⌜ 083: Past
┏°⌜ 084: Freedom
┏°⌜ 085: Wake up
┏°⌜ 086: Home
┏°⌜ 087: Familiar
┏°⌜ 088: Autumn
little Info

┏°⌜ 020: Slave

1.1K 43 25
Oorange8 által

You remained quiet, afterwards walking behind him torwads the Campfire.
Levi's pace slowed down unnoticeably so that you could reach his side.

Levi half-lidded:
"Are you hungry?"

You smiled a little:
"Yeah..."

"There is bread in the box, you can take something."
He pointed his finger at the box.

You nodded and smiled again:
"Alright, thank you."

You went to the box and took out half a piece of bread. Then you sat down by the campfire next to a man who was apparently reading a book. You bite off a piece of bread. It was dry, but it was better than nothing.
Meanwhile Levi sat down next to you and looked at some letters and reports.

The fire was pleasantly warm and the sound of the crackling fire relaxed you a little.

"Hello pretty woman."

You almost choked when you heard this. This voice....
You turned your head slowly in the direction of the man and your heart hammered in your chest.

Zeke Jaeger.

Zeke half-lidded:
"I heard what happened to you, you poor thing. Who would do such a cruel thing?"

He said this in a kinda sarcastic voice.

With wide open eyes you stared at him, suddenly everything made sense.
It was definitely Zeke, he brought you here after the party. Why didn't you think of it earlier? It's so obvious...
Well, you weren't 100% sure if Zeke was still here at all... but he is here...

You were wordless with rage, anger welled up in your chest.
However, you had to be careful because Levi sat next to you and listened. Zeke is probably also aware of this.

You tried to appear calm and inconspicuous:
"Yeah... I also wonder who would do something like that..."

As he looked into your eyes, a craze of emotion started drowning you. You tried to read his face in the attempt of finding any twitch or a hint of what he wants. After you didn't show the slightest intention to make a move or saying something, he straightened his glasses and let out a quiet sigh.
"Have you tried the wine yet? It's really delicious." He said with an unblinking focused eye contact and a serious expression.

Shit, the wine... asshole. You completely forgot about that. Zeke's spinal fluid is in the wine. He just has to scream out loud and everyone who drank this wine would turn into a Titan. This bastard probably wants to remind you indirectly of it because he knows that you know what's in the wine. He wants to make it clear to you that he is in control.

You give him a sharp look.
"No... thank you."

Zeke stared at you for a long moment, then turned his attention to his book. "You remind me of someone. I feel like I've dreamed of you once."

Your face hardened and your hands squeezed into fists.
"...What is that supposed to mean?"

"In my dream there was a woman sitting on a fountain. She said a lot about herself, but as soon as I said something about myself she ignored it."
He stroked his beard and still looked at his book.

That can not be a coincidence. Suddenly you remember Erens words:
𝑰𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒁𝒆𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑩𝒖𝒕... 𝑨𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚. 𝑰 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝒏𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆. 𝑰 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚, 𝒏𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎, 𝒏𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.

It was the complete opposite of what Eren was saying.
In Eren's dreams you said absolutely nothing about yourself and in Zeke's dreams you only talk about yourself?

You confused and nervously:
"...What did the woman say in your dreams?"

His gaze turned away from his book and looked up at the sky, which was covered by leaves, branches and trees. "She told me a story." The expression on his face showed no emotion.

You looked at him with a questioning look.

Zeke responded firmly:

"There was once a little blonde-haired girl without freedom and with no will of her own. A so-called slave.
Her hometown was destroyed and her parents were killed. But the slave was able to save someone. Her sister.
However, the slave later fell in 'love' with someone who took advantage of her and continued to treat her as a slave. One day she had to prove her loyalty to her love and had kill the person she actually loved most, she had to kill her sister.
Without hesitation, the slave stabbed her sister in the stomach.
But before her sister bled to death, the slave whispered something in her ear."

Then he looked at you seriously and continued:
"One day you will be born again and give freedom to humanity. Freedom that we were never allowed to experience, freedom we've always dreamed of. I will always be by your side."

Your eyes widened and let out a harsh breath.
The woman in his dreams, he obviously meant you, but what kind of story is that supposed to be? A slave with blonde hair ... Wait, is he talking about Ymir Fritz?

She was the first person to obtain the power of the Titans. Ymir was a slave of the Eldian King, who abused her power to bring prosperity to Eldia while devastating Marley and the rest of the world. As a reward for her services, the Eldian King, King Fritz, took Ymir in as his concubine. But hold on, Zeke said that in his dreams you would only talk about yourself.

...

Wait. Ymir had a sister?
That was definitely never mentioned in the manga or the anime ... but if you only talk about yourself in his dreams ... then it means that ...
You are Ymir's sister?
No this can not be true. You probably misunderstood something...

While you were staring thoughtfully at the ground, Zeke suddenly got up.

The blonde-haired man smiled at you, but it was probably a fake smile:
"I'll get something to eat, I'll be right back."

He picked up his book and went to the box to get some food. But when Zeke got up, a piece of paper fell out of his book.

You looked curiously at the note and picked it up. Before you unfolded it, you looked inconspicuously at Levi to see if he was watching you.

Luckily he was still busy reading letters and reports.

You took in a deep breath and unfolded it.

╔════════════════╗

𝓛𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓼

╚════════════════╝

Libertas?

Libertas.... Libertas...
You repeated this name several times in your mind.

Libertas.... Libertas....

It sounds so familiar to you.

Libertas.........

However, after a while you stopped thinking about this name and instead had to think of Ymir Fritz. You feel as if you've seen her somewhere, at some point.
Or are you just imagining it?
It feels as if you have interacted with her once, as if she is close to you.

The thought that you are supposed to be Ymir's sister flowed through your head. The more you thought about it, the more sure you were about it. How is that even possible?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

230K 8.4K 110
⋆⭒˚。⋆ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠." ⋆⭒˚。⋆ ...
255K 7.2K 37
You keep having nightmares about your last moments with your older sisters and don't know how to get rid of them... until you figure out a simple sol...
4K 152 14
❝ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 ❞ Eren X reader [All rights of AO...