Belonging To Master Kenwood (...

By XMidnightBlissX

In a world where the relationship of a Dom and Sub are normal, a quiet boy named Vincent has yet to find a ri... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chaper 7~
~Chapter 8~
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~AUTHOR NOTE~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
Q&A
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
Chapter 32
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Q&A Answers~
~Chapter 38~
Valentine's Day Special Part 1
Valentine's Day Special Part 2
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
Chapter 41
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
Q&A Questions
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 61~

~Chapter 24~

7.7K 226 8
By XMidnightBlissX

Still Vincent's point of View

I watched as James went to answer the door. As he did, I did my best to hide my slightly bulging erection. I definitely didn't want any company noticing it. I soon heard footsteps and voices heading my way. I patted my clothing down one last time before seeing James with Master Lewis and Master Miller. I also took notice to Maddy and Harold behind Master Miller as well. Maddy waved excitedly towards me. Harold gave a shy smile and nodded.

"You two mind your manners and behave." Master Miller said to Maddy and Harold.

"Yes sir." They both answered in unison while bowing slightly.

After they answered, the Doms went upstairs towards James office area.

"How ya been?" Maddy asked while tilting her head and smiling.

"Oh uhhhh....good I guess." I answered with a slight shrug.

"Really now, it looks like you've been real good." She giggle while pointing towards my pants. "Did our arrival interrupt anything." She asked while raising a brow.

I blushed in embarrassment.

"Hey leave him alone. It's not nice to tease." Harold interjected. "Sorry for her comment. I hope you don't feel embarrassed." Harold said while looking caring.

"Oh umm. It's okay." I said redirecting my attention to the floor. I made sure to clasps my hands together in front of my pants to try to hide my slight bulge they took notice to.

"So you and Master Kenwood been intimate?" Maddy asked excitedly. I could tell when she asked, she wasn't trying to be rude. She genuinely looked as if she was dying to find out juicy gossip. She got all excited while waiting for my reply.

"Umm we haven't done anything kinky yet if that's what you meant. We kinda just shared our first kiss." I said while twiddling my fingers and blushing.

Maddy and Harold both smiled.

"That sounds really romantic. I love when our Master is like that with us." Harold said sweetly while closing his eyes and clasping his hands together.

"Yeah but admit it....you love when he's rough and dominant." Maddy said while grinning and nudging Harold.

Harold blushed a faint pink at the tip of his ears and cheeks.

"I do. I like both." He replied quietly while blushing still.

"Of course you do. But you also love it when Master lets me dominate you for a lil." Maddy whispered, but said loud enough that I could hear.

"HEYY stop teasing me." Harold whined while pushing Maddy back away from him.

Maddy giggled while trying to give Harold a hug and kiss on the cheek. He continued to try to push her back. He looked tense, but then he began giggling after hearing Maddy's laugh. Once she landed a peck on his check, she apologized and tousled Harold's hair.

I couldn't help but smile at their interaction. They really seemed like bestfriend's. They teased each other in an inoffensive way, then always made up. It was cute, but in the back of my mind I remembered Maddy saying she would dominate him. I had only heard of a few subs that dominate another sub.

"So...you really dominate Harold? Or was that just a joke?" I asked. Oh god that sounded awkward.I thought to myself. Maddy smiled as Harold looked down. I could see the tips of his ear turn a faint pink color again.

"I sometimes do. But only if Master Miller allows me. I can't do it without his permission. That's one of our rules." Maddy smiled as she said the last part while looking over to Harold, who had started to look up. "But even if he allows me,I always make sure Harold is comfortable."

Harold tilted his head to the side and blinked slowly as if he was approving what Maddy had said.

"Oh, we'll that sounds considerate." I replied while giving them both a small smile.

"Yeah." Maddy agreed while walking to the couch to sit.

"Hey, where's your friend? I thought he would've been here too. Harold and I had seen him together with Master Lewis yesterday." Maddy said looking back and around.

"Huh?" I asked. Is she talking about Ryan. I thought to myself.

"Oh..she's talking about Ryan I saw them talking yesterday at the club together.

That's weird. If something did happen between him and Master Lewis, anything at all,he would've definitely jumped on telling me.I thought to myself. "He's not here." I answered.

"Oh." Maddy said quietly. "Well I like him, he's kinda funny and quick witted with comebacks from what I've seen." She said smiling.

"Yeah he is." I chuckled a bit.

"I hope our master won't be long." Maddy said while looking up at the ceiling. "He got me this new deck of cards with a cool skull print, and I've been dyyyying to get to the casino to play with them." She said excitedly.

Harold smiled at the happy Maddy that began grinning big.

"Our day was basically spent in the newly built store that basically sells everything." Harold mumbled out shyly. "Maddy took forever to choose those pack of cards she's talking about. I on the other hand saw a lot of neat mixers used for baking. Master told me if I continue to be a good boy I could get the new mixer 3 thousand in whatever color I'd like."

He smiled at the end and blushed slightly.

"Well that's how our day went, how did yours go. I bet it went perfectly since you and Master Kenwood are basically a thing now." Maddy said while fluttering her hands down and rolling her eyes playfully at the last part.

"Well we stopped by my master's job so I could get checked by his doctor. Everything seems to be going along with my healing process." I announced with a shrug and light smile.

"That's good to hear." Harold said while looking up in my direction. I smiled at him for his kind response.

"Afterwards we went to the pet store to get some more food for Tyson. Then Master Kenwood let me pick out some treats for him. Then afterwards we went to the grocery store where...." I paused in speaking suddenly when the thought of the man in the grocery store appeared in my mind. I had almost completely forgot about the ordeal when Maddy and Harold arrived being their chipper selves. I didn't utter another word. I stayed still while remembering how that man hovered overtop of me like I was fresh meat. The threats he made to me while holding his knife firm against me. My breathing picked up and I began to bite my bottom lip.

"Hey are you okay Vincent?" Maddy asked concerned. Harold came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, so that I felt his gentle touch on my shoulders. He began walking me over to the couch slowly. I sat in the middle of them as Harold rubbed my back soothingly.

"In....in the store there was this guy." I said before taking another pause. I looked down upon the floor and closed my eyes tight as I fought off tears. Even though I couldn't see Maddy and Harold's faces I knew they were probably looking at each other then down to me.

"There was a guy I accidentally bumped into and he got mad. He scared me. Then proceeded threatened me with a knife to stay quiet." It was then I heard both Maddy  and Harold gasp lowly. "He said awful things to me. Like things he would do to me." I was on the verge of tears but sniffed and sat up from me hunched state. "He wanted to kiss me and before he could Master Kenwood came." A single tear tan down my face. "Master Kenwood got him away from me and protected me. He made sure that he wouldn't do anything to me." I began smiling at the memory of James coming to my rescue and beating the guy up. "Is it bad that I want that guy who almost hurt me receive bad karma?" I asked while looking between Maddy and Harold seriously.

Maddy opened her mouth then begun thinking. "I don't think so. That guy didn't have to be aggressive and threaten you. He wanted to take advantage of you. I so happy Master Kenwood saved you from him." Maddy said sincerely while hugging me. Harold joined in on the hug too.

"Yeah. I don't blame you for wanting something bad to happen to him either." Harold added. I wiped my eyes and turned my direction to him. "I kinda would to. Doms are to be assertive and respectful, not dangerous and abusive." He debated. And I found truth to it with using the guy from the store and my ex master as references.

Despite not knowing Maddy and Harold for long, I definitely thought of them as true friends. They could've easily decided they wouldn't like or talk to me, but here they are, being their authentic selves providing me support.

"Thank you both for supporting me. I really appreciate you two for listening and stuff." I said while shrugging and giving them both small smiles.

"See I told you that you were special to Master Kenwood." Maddy said as she nudged me.

"Yeah...I guess I am." I said proudly with slight tears still in my eyes.

"GROUP HUG!" Maddy screamed while tackling me down on the couch. Harold quickly jumped up from the couch.

"Careful Maddy, don't break him." Harold said looking tense and waving his hands worriedly.

I laughed slightly at the friendly attack of Maddy.

"Ughhh Harold you were supposed to jump in you doop. And I'm not hurting him."she said as she tossed a pillow at him.

"Hmpf no thanks I don't want him to get hurt. He may not be fully healed yet." He explained while catching the pillow and tossing it back. It hit maddy in the face and she playfully fell back dramatically as if the pillow killed her.

We all began laughing simultaneously.

"I'm okay. I'm not as sore anymore. Maddy was pretty gentle. Don't worry." I assured.

Just then we heard the footsteps of the doms coming back downstairs.

"Here come our Sexy Masters." She whispered loudly. She then quickly sat up perfectly and placed the pillow back while giggling. Harold rolled his eyes and bowed his head obediently.

I instantly blushed at the sight of James looking every bit of attractive.

"Well I'll see you later tonight then." Master Miller called out while signaling to Maddy and Harold to come to him. Master Lewis nodded and left out the door.

Once the door closed I realized that it was only me and James left.

🦋AUTHOR NOTE🦋
Hello fello readers🌸 I just to thank everyone that has been giving my story many votes. I really appreciate it. Be sure to share my stories and follow me on Instagram at  beloved.blissfulkay I post regularly on my story about updates and new chapters release dates.  Until next time my readers💗🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.7K 30
Book 3 of The Perfect Submissive Shawn's relationship has ended due to his abusive behavior and alcoholism. He has lost everything he cared about and...
942K 22K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
5.3M 174K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...