New life, New love and New Re...

By Tejaswiniphadke

Prerish's story. All characters belongs to kzk by Ekta . If there are any similarities in any story it is jus... More

Prologue
Character sketch
Death of Soul
Death of thronbird
Fire That Burned Everything
Reborn in time
Character sketch part 2
Revenge is dish best served cold
Moving On
Settings
New beginning
Entry Of King
Welcome To Bajaj Kingdom
His advice
Loyalty
Meeting
First meeting
Meeting Kukki
Celebration
Dinner invitation
Plans
Dinner 1
Dinner 2
Drive to home
Invitation
Navratri Pooja
Motives
Attack
Bajaj in danger
Dreams
His Past
Agreed
Proposal
Discussion about Proposal
Meeting Mr. Bajaj
Gift for Prena
Enemies meets on narrow roads
Meeting Prerna's family
Rishbh in Prerna's house
Untitled Part 41
Rishbh's Surprise
Introduction of new characters
Inside Basu Wadi
Determination
Shagun
Din Shaguna da
Untitled Part 48
Tum mere ho
Rights
Compliments
Shivani gets slapped
Untitled Part 53
Prerna's rage
Catharsis
Promo
The first strike
Sagai
Untitled Part 59
Jivansathi
I'm here for you
Way to party
Promo1
Untitled part
Loving movements
Pain
Choice of song for wedding
👑 and Queen 👑
Promise to you
Some past waves
The first Target
Make it home

Out of danger

1.5K 108 5
By Tejaswiniphadke

It had been two days Mr Bajaj was still unconscious. Operation what successful but another 42 hours were critical. Sharda and Mehra were trying to handle office and press together. They were successful to hide this matter for two days. But on third press got to know the matter and the news and rumors started to spread. Bhabisa came to Kolkata but she was not able to stop Kukki from crying. Prerna applied for leave for 3days. She was regularly visiting Kukki and Bhabisa. She and Bhabisa boned pretty well. Prerna's visits were only thing which kept Kukki stable. In morning, Mehra called Bhabisa.

Mehra : Bhabisa, good news. Bajaj is consious. He is fine. Doctors told me the bullet was shot near heart. But unexpectedly there was coin in his upper pocket. Because of that coin intensity of bullet decreased and damage was controlled.

Bhabisa: Coin but Rishbh never carries any coins. From where this coin come from?

Mehra : Yes, I asked Bajaj about it. He told me that the coin was given by Ms. Sharma on Navratri Pooja. According to her belief it was for safety of person. Bajaj just forgot to remove it from the pocket. I never thought that a mere coin given by Ms. Sharma will save Bajaj.

Bhabhi : sometimes miracle happens Mehra. We should be thankful to Maa Kali and Prerna. She is really helping us lot. Such a good girl. When doctors are discharging Rishbh?

Mehra : After 3 days we are coming to Kolkata. How is Kukki? Bajaj was asking about her.

Bhabisa: she is ok. Prerna is looking after her. Please make sure Rishbh will not take any stress.

Mehra: sure Bhabisa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1.3K 26
[Completed] It is a fanfiction based on Kasauti Zindagi Ke (an indian daily soap) and is a story of two people who have known each other since their...
26.7K 1.5K 27
Prerna agrees to marry Mr. Bajaj to save Anurag. Slowly, she sees how selfish Anurag is as her heart begins to melt for Rishabh. Rishabh only has tw...
6.2K 270 12
"Abe... Adik penat beh... Tolonglah adik penat sangat..." "Gapo Ayoh benci sangat ke Kahar?! Kahar penat Ayoh! Kahar penat!" "Sikit je lagi dik... Da...
5.5K 320 19
A KZK2 story where logic is present and prerna is much more mature and sensible and sane person because of twist which I'll create. no offense if a...