His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

dionnes_tapes द्वारा

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... अधिक

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 30

4.4K 187 148
dionnes_tapes द्वारा

HOSEOK

The minute Hoseok left Trinity, he felt empty.

Not in a way to be dramatic or anything. But it was just him being honest. He was so used to being around her everyday. It made him feel empty knowing that she was now almost two hours away from him and damn near four hours away from her family.

It made him feel a little iffy. But he would protect her as best as he could from a distance. And she knew that no matter the issue, he had nothing against driving to her everyday just to meet her every need.

Her birthday was in another week and some days. He couldn't wait to spend that time with her. Spoil her with gifts and have some fun.

But now that getting her settled in was out of the way, He had other business to handle.

It had been a month since the shift. Things changed for the greater good. And he was happy that a huge issue had been solved, but at the same time...not quite.

Hoseok drove with his left hand on the steering wheel, his right hand holding his phone up to his ear as he sat comfortable in the seat while waiting for the person whom he had called to pick up.

His eyes settle in on whatever was before him. Not many cars were on the highway this early which was good for him since he had places to be and things to handle.

"What's up, boss?" Rico's tone was relaxed and relieving after picking up the phone. Hoseok didn't know wether or not he should read that as a good thing or a bad thing. It was often hard to tell with Rico.

"What's up? How's everything holding up for me?" Hoseok asked.

"He's still not talking to us. We tried being lenient but he's choosing to be stubborn. It's your call on what you want us to do to him."

Hoseok clenched his jaw. He hated when people made his job difficult. He didn't like obstacles or much of anything getting in his way. So this frustrated him to know end.

"I'm coming back from handling some business with my lady. I should be there in another two hours. If he's up, keep him up. And if he still not cooperating by the time I get there then I'll handle it."

"Got it." Rico responds. Hoseok hung up the phone and tossed it in the passenger seat.

He had to admit that he had more self control these days. Had this been last year, he wouldn't lost his shit on this highway.

But it wasn't worth getting mad over if you already had the upper hand.

He tried not to sweat it much because he knew what he was doing. But sometimes he did feel as if he might slip up and fuck one little trivial thing up and end up creating a domino affect out of it.

He hoped that a day like that wouldn't come. He hoped that sooner, very fucking soon, people went with what he said to make things easier for both himself and them.

But sadly, everybody didn't think like hoseok did.

"Dammit." Hoseok mumbled, bringing his fingers up to stroke his chin. Under the skin of his fingers, he could feel the slight stubble on his chin.

Hoseok clenched the steering wheel as he went into very deep thought. They travel with him during his entire time on the highway, even as he flew through the trees in his dodge and all the way up until he reached the city.

He drove through a few neighborhoods. Some people recognized his car. Old block boys he used to chill with would wave and hoseok would honk at them, giving a head nod after letting down his tinted windows so that they could see him better.

But it was never something to hold him for too long.

There came a moment when he passed by the cemetery where Dee's grave was. He blew the horn once he reached that section and reminded himself to put new flowers on his headstone soon since his birthday was coming up.

Hoseok got fucked up at the thought of Dee's birthday, because it only reminding him that he wouldn't get to experience another year with him.

Another Christmas, thanksgiving, New Years. Nothing. All of it was gone because Dee was gone. And that was a messed up feeling.

That's why Hoseok didn't like thinking too much. But he couldn't help it. When it came down to the city and the neighborhood he was so used to causing havoc in, it was difficult to stray away from thoughts on dying early or not being able to get memories back with deceased loved ones.

That wasn't just the case with him though. It was the case with many men like him. Sik, Jimin, Suga. It was terrible. But hoseok was just happy that Suga and Jimin were finding their ways out of it.

Him on the other hand...

He was working on it.

Hoseok arrived to the designated warehouse at around 1 pm.

He parked his dodge at the end of the lot and made sure his gun was on his before getting out of the car. Striding up the bath leading to the entrance of the warehouse, he grew pissed off all over again.

He send a few knocks to the door. The knocks followed a pattern that let whoever stood on the otherwise know that it was him.

The door was opened. Hoseok gave a nod to the guy who had opened it for him. He was draped in all black, clean cut with a gun on him as well. He was one of Sik's men meaning that in a sense, he was also one of Hoseok's men.

Hoseok walked way towards the back. It was a spacious room. It was hot as hell in there as well.

The building didn't have central heating or air. Meaning that whenever it was cold then the building was cold. Whenever it was hot, then the building was hot.

Hoseok looked around at the circle of guys occupying each corner of the room.

His eyes fell on Rico who stood before the man hoseok had tied to a chair, a gag in his mouth and of course he was sweating bullets.

"Of course he wasn't fucking talking. The gag is in his mouth." Hoseok groaned.

"You got it all wrong. The only reason I put the gag there is because he spat insults at me. I'm no punk and I couldn't shoot him like I wanted, so I put the gag back in his mouth."

Rico finished off the last portion of his small speech using Spanish.

"Ahhh, I see." Hoseok mumbled.

"Bring me a chair." He demands, placing his hand in his waist and pulling out the pistol.

A chair was drug over to him. Hoseok sat in the chair, spreading his legs just a bit to rest his elbows on his knees.

The sweaty, tied down man before him looked to him with so much resentment. The same resentment he looked at him with whenever he was a child. His eyes were always so soulless and cold.

And back then they used to phase Hoseok but now they really didn't do anything except make him laugh.

"You look a mess. Jesus Christ." Hoseok whistled.

The man's muffled words didn't make much noise to hoseok.

"Take the gag out of his mouth. I'm ready to talk." Hoseok said.

Rico took the gag from the man's mouth and threw it on the man's lap.

"You fucking bastard! You gonna' pay for this!"

"Shut the hell up. Damn." Hoseok said, rolling his eyes and sounding genuinely annoyed.

"I don't give a shit about what you say. You giving me a hard time, do you realize that?" Hoseok asked, narrowing his eyes.

"I asked you one simple question. It's been a month and you have yet to answer it. Aren't you tired of eating scraps for dinner and sitting up smelling foul in this shit hole?" Hoseok gestures around.

"It's better than telling you shit." The man spat.

"Well that's your opinion and I can't change it." Hoseok said.

"You're sick."

"Who do you think I get it from?" Hoseok questions.

"The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, now does it Hanseo?" Hoseok asked. Hanseo grits at his son, looking him dead in the eye.

"You stalked my friends. You had a hit out on me for no apparent reason. I have a hunch that you had my mother robbed. And let's not forget how you harassed the girl I love in a store." Hoseok stands up from the chair, waving his gun as he spoke.

"The only thing stopping me from not blowing your fuckin' brains out right now is the fact that you still didn't tell me just why you did all of that." Hoseok says lowly.

"I don't owe you shit-"

"And I don't owe you shit either." Hoseok cuts the man off. "And yet....you still here. Living. Breathing."

Hoseok had a feeling that the reason why Hanseo wasn't telling him anything is because he knew that the minute Hoseok got all of the information out of the man, that was over for him.

Hanseo was dead after that. Hoseok didn't see him as a father. He didn't see him as blood. He didn't see him as much of anything really, except for an enemy and a very very negative factor that needed to be ridden with.

He had literally no problem with the thought of killing hanseo. But there were so many questions that needed to be answered.

Hanseo starts to laugh out of nowhere.

Hoseok stopped moving. He looked at Hanseo to see the man doubling over in laughter, the rope digging into his skin and peeling it raw but it didn't phase him.

Hoseok felt like he was being mocked. He didn't like that.

"It won't be worth it. It won't end well for you. Jail or death, I don't know where it'll lead you but it won't be pretty for you, son. So keep thinking you're on top." Hanseo chuckled.

Hoseok looked at him blankly. He didn't do too well with his words. And in all honesty, hoseok really wasn't phased by them.

This was a waste of time. Another day gone by where he didn't get what he wanted out of Hanseo.

Oh well, he would just try again tomorrow.

"Gag him." Hoseok demanded simply, tucking his gun back in his waistband before walking out of the back room.

It was stressful. He was sparing him, despite what he said earlier. But all hoseok wanted was answers. That's all he wanted.

It was still that childhood trauma following behind him. He just couldn't seem to let Hanseo leave this earth without first knowing just why he hated his own son so much.

Hoseok wished he had less of the heart he already had. He wished he could just eliminate Hanseo, fuck getting an answer to anything he could just be gone with it.

To be honest, he wished he could have that same rage he had whenever he found out trinity was being harassed in the store that time.

The rage he felt whenever anyone messed with Trinity was a rage far beyond the boiling point of anger. He was unstoppable whenever he reached that point. Knowing that someone could've possibly hurt his own reason for living at this point just brought him to the edge.

He wanted to feel that with Hanseo. He wanted to get so angry to the point where he just killed the man that caused him so much anger and confusion and trauma and pain.

But he was sparing him for some reason and hoseok didn't know why. He wished to figure it out soon though, because he was sick of having this problem out of his 99 others to deal with.

______

MICHELLE

"Be still." Michelle said gently as she concentrated on gliding the razor across her husband's jawline.

Jimin sat on the toilet seat as she stood between his legs, focusing on shaving his face since he wasnt feeling the best.

In his words, his arms were hurting from work and he was a little lazy which Michelle could understand. And while there little 5 1/2 month old had a blast in his walker she decided she could do it for him.

"Sorry." Jimin apologizes, wrapping his arms around her legs so that they were right under the round of her butt.

Michelle kissed her teeth, cleaning out the razor before putting it back to his jawline.

"Don't be nasty." She said. Jimin smiled, tilting his head up so that she could get better access.

"I'm not being nasty." He lied.

"Yes you is." Michelle giggled, holding his head as she got the last spot before finding the razor.

Jimin looked over in the mirror. The streaks of shaving cream on his skin waiting to be washed off as Michelle prepared a towel to do just that.

"Guess what." Michelle said all of the sudden, coming over with the towel and wiping his face.

"Chicken butt." Jimin teased. Michelle smiled.

"Lame as fuck." She said.

"Ahh you mad." Jimin said. Michelle narrowed her eyes.

"Ian mad, bitch. Look where you work at." She said, repeating the words from the video they were referring to.

"Ahh look where you eat at." Jimin added causing her to laugh even harder. Eventually, Jimin joined in.

And eventhough Uriah didn't know what the bell his parents were laughing at, he laughed too just because he's a happy baby.

"Aww, my little baby." Michelle cooed, going to get Uriah out of his walker.

He looked at her with a blank face for a second before going back to gumming down on his fingers and looking around.

Michelle held him on her hip as she cleaned the counter while Jimin stood up from the toilet seat and stretched.

"No but for real though, what you wanted to tell me?" Jimin asked.

Michelle hummed. "Just wanted to remind you that I start school next week and we need to fix our schedule up." She said.

"Oh damn, you sure do." Jimin sighed from behind her.

"Okay well my my cousin is still an option." Jimin said. Michelle knew a few of his family members. He had this really nice cousin on his father's side who they let watch Uriah from time to time.

"I know she has no issue with babysitting him but I don't want her doing it for free. We need to start paying."

"She volunteers." Jimin made a point. Michelle rolled her eyes.

"Yes but this is me being gone for about three hours out of the day and you being at the shop for three times that. That's hours on top of hours of your cousin watching our five month old. She deserves pay." Michelle said.

"I hear you." Jimin agreed. Michelle nodded.

"Good. I'm glad we reached an understanding." She said.

Jimin scoffed from behind her. Michelle knew that most times their "understanding" was just Jimin agreeing with her because in his mind it was happy wife equals happy life.

She didn't have a problem with it. It fed her ego because Michelle loved being right.

"Now that you brought that up, I also want to mention something else." Jimin mumbled as they left the bathroom.

"I'm listening." Michelle said, reaching Uriah to his father as she pulled out some clothes for him a bath.

"My pops." Jimin said. Michelle briefly looked at him.

"What about him, boo?" She asked. Jimin held Uriah's tiny hand in his as he stared down at it.

"He has another surgery coming up." Jimin said. Michelle frowned.

"What? He just had a procedure not too long ago and he's doing amazing after it. What's this for?"

"It's not as much of a big deal as the first one but it's still something. Yes he'a going to cover it and all. That's taken care of. But it's still bothersome, y'know?" He murmured.

"Aww, baby. I know." Michelle pouted, putting Uriah's clothes down and going over to hold Jimin's hand.

Jimin was getting better at expressing himself whenever he was frustrated about something.

His father was a very important part in his stress and frustration. Of course, Jimin loved his father. But he had to admit that with the constant doctor visits and all , it was a little heavy on him. But he was sticking it through and being a loving son which is really all he could do.

"I wanna take you and uri over there to spend a day with him. He loves you two." Jimin grinned.

Michelle laughed, looking down at Uri. "We know."

"And we also know that he'll be fine. Don't get so worked up over anything. We can only pray about it and support him." Michelle reminds Jimin.

"I know." He stated, pecking her lips.

But she could still see the stress in his face. Michelle hoped that her words got to him though. It was important he remember that Mr.Park was  strong and handled anything that came to him.

Yes, it was hard to keep track of everything with so much bullshit going on but Michelle would help Jimin through every step of the way.

"We can go this weekend. Watch family feud with him and eat pizzas." Michelle laughed, knowing that Mr.Park enjoyed doing both.

Jimin nodded, his smile finally reaching his eyes. "He'd appreciate that, gorgeous."

"It's a plan then." She said, walking towards the bathroom to run Uriah his bath.

From the room she could hear Jimin talking in a baby voice with Uriah. Occasionally he would laugh and Uriah would squeal after whatever it was his father said to him.

Michelle couldn't process just how strong Jimin was. Inside and out. It was amazing how she got so lucky. She was proud of him for not giving up. And she just knew in her bones that Mr.Park would get through this.

-
A/n: I'm honestly so sick of writing about Hanseo character. He mad annoying.

Excuse any mistakes tho <3.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

13.8K 548 8
Is daur-e-siyaasat ka itna sa fasana hai, basti bhi jalani hai maatam bhi manana hai !!🖤 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬...
84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...
71.7K 1.7K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
69.5K 1.8K 26
After witnessing the grotesque abuse of his fellow sorcerers, Geto kidnaps a woman directly related to the problem and makes her repentant for her si...