the dollhouse | h.s.

By wintersnowlarry

Everyone is mad. Everyone is insane; slowly falling off the deep edges of their own psychotically twisted min... More

- CAST -
The Dollhouse // Harry Styles
one / disclaimer *MUST READ*
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
epilogue
THE END.
What have I been up to?

fifty four

84.8K 4K 3.7K
By wintersnowlarry

A/N: I'm not even going to discuss the apocalypse that was March, 2015 because it is just way too... yeah. But if you're wondering, yes, Zayn will still be in this story. :)

-
Holly
-

| 5AM |

My left wrist is aching with the burning pain of this stupid handcuff gripping at my sensitive skin with the tightest brace.

My eyes are bloodshot and stinging from all of the helpless tears that have been streaming down my rosy cheeks for the past long hour.

My body is weak and all that I am capable of doing in my shocking emotional state is lying down with my left arm staying up, handcuffed to the metal pole next to me.

At first, I tried to be as confident and fierce as I could be, kidnapped and put into this creepy abandon warehouse. But now, plain shock has taken over me. What will Vincent do to me when he comes back to this warehouse?

All I can see is the faint shadows of the two large windows in this place and the shadow of a wooden table at the other end of the warehouse. The sun hasn't risen yet and I doubt it will till about seven, so for now, I'm stuck in pure darkness and shadows.

As tears start to blur my eyes once again, I hear the sound of someone or something trying to enter through one of the large windows. No. No. No.

I can't bare to look over my shoulder to see who's trying to enter, but it's one hundred percent likely to be Vincent. I know it is.

Tears start flowing down my cheeks as I hear the window being opened, and someone climbing in. He's here.

I hear the footsteps of Vincent's boots clicking on the warehouse floor, and with every footstep taken, my heart starts beating faster and faster as I prepare myself for the absolute worst.

I sit up from my position on the floor. I hug my knees to my chest.

The footsteps get closer and closer, and when Vincent finally catches up to me and crouches down behind my back, I feel a tap on my shoulder and the feeling of hot breath on my neck.

"Holly, it's me" I hear a deep familiar voice speak. I immediately turn around. It's Harry. Again, I'm in shock. How did he know I was here? And how in the world did he get here?

"H-Harry? How did you-"

"No time for questions. We need to get out. Quick." Harry says, pulling my free hand up.

Forgetting about my handcuff, I quickly get up but am brought down to the floor again with the excruciating pain of my wrist.

"Are you okay?" Harry whispers

Holding back tears, I start trying to somehow pull the handcuff off. It obviously doesn't work.

Harry runs to the wooden table nearby, following where the shadow is. Harry starts feeling around the table in darkness in order to maybe find the key to this handcuff, and luckily, he does.

As soon as Harry finds the key he runs back to where I am, and struggles with unlocking the handcuff before finally succeeding. I shake my hand to try and get the pain from my wrist to fade away, but it doesn't work.

"Come on! We need to get out!" Harry whisper-yells.

Harry grabs my hand and we start running, pushing open the doors to the warehouse with our bodies.

Once we get out and our feet hit the muddy ground outside, I see we're in a forest surrounded by tall trees. I look up into the sky, it looks like the sun might not rise until a few hours looking at how grey and dark the sky is.

"I think it's gonna storm soon" Harry says, looking up into the sky with me.

"Come on," Harry grabs my hand again, "run."

As Harry and I sprint through the forest, running as far away as we can from the warehouse, it looks like we're going in circles around this maze forest.

"Where are we going?" I say between breaths.

"This forest leads into town" Harry says.

We pick up the speed, and Harry and I are in town in no time. Only a few little shops are open, and I see a motel sign in the distance and only a few cars on the street.

"Harry! What if Vincent comes back!" I say, scared.

"I won't let him."

"What about the other girls!"

Harry sighs, "Just come with me, okay"

I walk behind Harry as he leads me to where we're going. I keep my head down, looking down at the concrete. A few raindrops start to splatter on the floor. Harry and I both stop in our tracks as the rain starts getting heavier and heavier.

"There's a motel just there, we'll have to stay there" Harry says, walking faster now next to me as the rain starts pouring down.

"Why are we staying at a motel? Why don't we go back to The Dollhouse?"

"How are we gonna go back to The Dollhouse without transport?" Harry says.

"How'd you get to the warehouse, then?"

Harry gulps, "Don't worry about it."

| At The Motel |

Harry gets the key to our room from the receptionist and we make our way to our room.

Once we enter, I collapse onto the uncomfortable, rock hard bed and Harry throws the key away before sitting down on the bed. The motel isn't amazing, but at this point I'm just happy to be finally out of that warehouse.

I sit up, "Harry..."

"What is it?" Harry says, running a hand through his long curly hair.

"Please," I close my eyes, "please tell me what is going on."

"Look, all you need to know is that the dolls are with Maxine and Clive at their house, safe."

"That's not what I care about. I want to know what is going on. The whole story."

Harry stays silent.

"Vincent told me something about how you've brainwashed me. How you're not who I think you are."

Harry stills stays silent, fiddling with the rings on his fingers. He's making me frustrated.

"Holly," Harry looks at me, "I can't tell you. I just cant."

"You know what, Harry?"

"What, doll?"

"I'm sick of it, Harry. I'm sick of it."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I'm sick of always being unsafe. I'm sick of always being forced to do things. I'm sick of always being told what I should and shouldn't do. I'm sick of being around people that are out to kill me. I'm sick of waking up with the feeling that I might die today. I'm sick of being your doll."

"Hol-"

"Do you love me?"

"Darling," Harry blinks, "of course I do."

"No!" I bury my head in my hands. I'm so tired of this.

"I love you, darling. I just cannot tell you these things. They're too just... I can't. Okay."

I cross my arms and shake my head slowly with my mouth slightly open. My life is in jeopardy and Harry won't even tell me what is going on. I'm so fucking sick of this.

"I just cannot tell you these things, alright? Please just accept that. It's for the better," Harry says, "I love you."

"Do you love me, or do you love your fucking doll? Because I am a human being, Harry, not a doll. And I'm tired of being treated like one. I want to know what the fuck is going on and I want to know now. From the start of the story to the end. If you dont, then I'll leave right now because it's been too fucking long and I'm falling apart."

Harry takes a big breath, "there's a reason I brought you into The Dollhouse, Holly."

"What's the reason?"

"I made a deal with V and J."

"What?! What deal?! I want the full fucking story right now, Harry."

"Before you came into the picture, The Dollhouse was falling apart. I was losing money, I had no more drugs, and I had gotten back in touch with Vincent and Jax, which was a huge mistake. Vincent and Jax manipulated me into the deal. The deal was if I brung in a new beautiful doll into The Dollhouse and got her addicted to the lifestyle of being a doll, I would, after six months, be forced to give her to Vincent and Jax in a trade for endless drugs and money. I made the deal without thinking, and got the money and drugs in advance, now, six months later, they want you."

I am in a loss for words.

After six months of being in The Dollhouse... It was all just for a ridiculous deal. I was being played with by a man I loved and I foolishly believed loved me back.

"Why. Why me, Harry. This was all just a fucking game? You pretended like you loved me, you treated me like your one and only everyday just to know that one day I will be given to someone else? Like a slave? Like a toy? Like a fucking doll?"

"Holly, I love-"

"Save it, Harry. I see what's going on now," I stand up, "maybe I should just leave? Run onto the street and get hit by a fucking car because I'd rather die like that than die in the hands of another."

"Holly!" Harry blinks away some tears, "Please. Let me explain. There's more to the story."

"No!" Tears stream down my face, "my days have been fucking numbered because of you! You're selfish and evil! I can't believe this... I can't believe I trusted you! I fucking hate you! You're evil!"

I can't believe after six months of being lied to, manipulated, and hypnotised I finally know what the fuck is going on. This whole time in The Dollhouse has been nothing but a horrible waiting game.

"Darling, pl-"

"Don't you fucking dare call me 'darling' or 'doll'! Call me Holly! Holly Parker! Because that's my fucking name!" I fall to the ground and start hysterically crying. I've done it. I've hit my breaking point.

"Holly. I love you, Holly Penelope Parker. Not my Darling the Doll. I love Holly Penelope Parker. The beautiful, bubbly, witty, caring Holly Penelope Parker I've really gotten to know these past six months. The Holly Penelope Parker I fell in love with is the Holly Penelope Parker I see today and she is ever so beautiful, but ever so broken. And that is all my fault. From the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry. I am so fucking sorry. I love you."

I look up at Harry, who has tears running down his cheeks. My heart softens up a little as I see the love of my life, not my owner.

"Holly," Harry sits down cross legged in front of me, "let's escape. Let's run away together. Stop all of this and start all over."

I look up at Harry.His broken heart resembles in his beautiful face. He holds my head in his hands as I stare into his tearful eyes. The eyes only I know.

"I'm Harry Edward Styles." Harry smiles, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

His smile is contagious, and through my own tears, a smile paints on my face.

"I'm Holly Penelope Parker." I smile big.

Harry holds my hand, "Let's get out of here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 26.8K 83
When a girl gets a text from an unknown number. | Highest ranking in Fan Fiction: #13 | © 2015 xAUSSIEGALx ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
6K 111 42
A fan fiction about One Direction. Love story about flaws, selflessness, trust, loyalty, heartbreaks and more.
1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...
709 14 10
Harry and Louis are serial killers and this is their story.