His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 29

4.2K 195 297
By dionnes_tapes

TRINITY

One month later...

Trinity woke up bright and early on the crisp Tuesday morning. A smile on her face the minute she opened her eyes and nothing could bring her mood down.

It was the first day of school. Her first year attending a performance arts school. She couldn't wait to get a taste of the air, to meet new people, to experience what it would be like to live as a performance arts student.

"Hoseok." Trinity sang, looking over at her boyfriend who was still sleeping soundlessly next to her.

The sheets cover all things below his v-line. His naked upper body catching a hint of the light hitting them from the windows. The gold chain on his neck that he slept with sat loosely on his skin, his tattooed hand behind his back and the other resting on his stomach. Black hair sprawled out about his head, lips slightly parted.

She really didn't want to disturb him because he looked so peaceful. But it was important they be up now so that she could load her things up in the car and they could be there.

"Baby, wake up. We have to get ready." Trinity said lightly, leaning down and placing a tender kiss on his lips.

"Another one." Hoseok spoke all of a sudden, his morning voice doing something to her body and leaving her shaken up just like it always did.

Trinity kissed his lips again. Hoseok opened his eyes. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning." Trinity replies softly.

A smile adorns his features. Lately, he has been in a good mood. This past few month it's been nothing but all smiles with him.

It was as if a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. He had finally been set free from something. Trinity did not know what it was but she was happy that the stress was off of him because that meant he was slowly but surely returning back to the hobi she knew and loved.

Even in his darker moods, she still loved him. But vibrant Hoseok who could display that vibrancy all day long without any issues was the hobi she loved most.

"We have to get up. You said you would help me pack my things up and follow me there. My parents can't attend because-"

"Because they have work. I know that, beautiful. Calm down." Hoseok sighed, sitting up in bed.

"Come here right quick." He patted his lap. Trinity shook her head.

"No Hoseok. It's so much to do and you gonna wanna lay up and all that. No." Trinity said, thinking that her word would be final but of course it wasn't.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. Just as she turned to get off the bed, he snatched her back so that she fell against his lap.

"Dammit hoseok!" She exclaimed, frowning as she looked up at him.

"Stop looking at me like that girl. You should've came back when I asked you to." He mumbled, voice muffled due to his mouth being stuffed in her neck.

"You smell so good, baby." Hoseok said, beginning to kiss her neck.

Trinity sighed, unintentionally turning her head and allowing him more access to her skin and her soft spots.

"That's so sweet h-hobi but come on now. We have to get goin'." Trinity tried to reason, closing her eyes as he sucked on her sensitive skin.

He didn't care about the time, place or circumstance. He was going to try and get his way and he was so damn annoying for that.

"It'll just be a few minutes, baby." He said, placing his hand up her thigh.

"No. A few minutes is gonna turn into a full hour and then imma be limping on campus. Unhand me." Trinity giggled.

Hoseok pinched her thigh. "You calling me a liar?" He asked her. Trinity hummed. "I'm calling you a person that can't control themself." She admitted.

Hoseok chuckled deeply. "I'm not gonna be around you everyday after this for like nine months. I need to cherish you while I have you here."

"You act like I'm going off to war." Trinity said.

"Shit, might as well be." Hoseok pushed away, leaning up against the headboard.

Trinity turned around and straddled his laps. His hands fall to her hips out of instinct.

"Why are you doing this? We agreed that you would act civil. This is something I want to do. I want the full experience and I'll spend nights with you every weekend. Stop being clingy and pouty."

"I'm not being clingy or pouty." Hoseok objects. It was funny because the minute he said that he started to pout and actually pulled her closer.

"I miss my baby already." He referred to her, kissing her lips. Trinity smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

This would be such a huge change for both her and him. She understood why he was acting this way. It was justified. But him doing all of this wouldn't change her mind. The dorm was already payed for, her bags were already packed and she was already in that mindset to get familiar with the campus and a roommate.

"I miss you already, too." Trinity said softly. Hoseok licked over his lips, squeezing her hips.

She stared at the headboard for awhile before coming to the conclusion that she wanted to a spare a "few minutes" as well.

These days her sex drive had been a bit abnormal. Maybe she was pms'ing or something. But that along with giving info hoseok more easily were two things she had been experiencing lately.

And hoseok loved it from what she could see. Especially now, when he seemed to need her more than ever.

"We didn't even brush our damn teeth yet and you tryna jump up and down on me." Trinity shook her head.

Hoseok laughed breathlessly.

"No more than forty minutes. I'm serious." She said sternly, leaning back on his lap and slipping off her shirt.

Hoseok smirked, a devilish look clouding his eyes. She knew she was in for it. He would get atleast a month's worth of that frustration out. Plus all that "missing you" crap that he was pulling. Chances are, she would actually be limping on to campus like she had assumed.

"And I'm still lazy. So don't expect a show." Trinity laughed, crawling from his lap and laying next to him.

Hoseok shook his head, parting her legs and getting between them. She nibbled on her bottom lip as she felt his hand rest between her legs, his thumb circling her clit through the thin fabric of her panties making her moan softly through any words she spoke, and part her legs even wider.

"Don't even sweat that, ma. Just relax and let me do me." He said.

"Oh lord." Trinity mumbled, already knowing that he was about to give her something to remember for the next few weeks.

_______

A few hours later on that morning, Hoseok and Trinity were on the road. She had messaged her parents and Namjoon about today. Telling them that she would get a picture of herself in her dorm, and let them know how she felt about everything. It was the same for Michelle who was of course being a supportive and curious best friend who wanted to know everything about everything when he came to the performance arts school.

The campus was beautiful. The lawn was clean cut and fresh. The architecture was carefully thought out and modest. The people were all very kind so far. Trinity loved everything that she had seen. She admired her surroundings as she helped to carry her things up to the dorm.

During their final round of back and forth, she took a deep breath and looked around the room.

"It's big." Trinity mumbled as she examined the dorm room.

Hoseok came up behind her holding a few of her bags in his hands. All of which filled with body sprays, make up and hair products.

"I know right? I didn't expect for it to be this spacious but I'm fucking with it." He said, placing the bags on the floor.

"There's two beds and one side of the room is already decorated." Trinity analyzed. That meant she had a roommate.

She couldn't wait to meet her. She just knew she was filled with so much personality. She had posters of bands on her wall. Trinity recognized a few of them, all of which were famous rock bands. And Trinity listened a wide range of music.

Her roommate loved the color black. She had only two pillows on her bed. She was the exact opposite of Trinity who loved lighter colors and having hundreds of pillows on the bed with her.

But that just made things all the more interesting.

"I don't think it's safe for you in here. Whoever this girl is she might have a blade or some shit." Hoseok mumbled, beginning to shake his head.

"We're getting you another roommate." He said.

Trinity giggled. "You're being ridiculous. Not everybody is going to be exactly like me. Plus, we haven't even met her yet. She's probably very nice."

The number one rule here was that there was no mixing the boys and the girls when it came to dorms. Trinity was on the second floor in this spacious dorm in a very peaceful wing. So far, everybody had spoke back whenever she spoke to them and treated her with nothing but kindness. She didn't like how hoseok was behaving.

"I don't buy it." He said.

"Now you just doing too much. You carry guns around, smoke and have tattoos. But god forbid I meet somebody else who's into half of the things you're into." Trinity said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah but I'm not a stranger, Renee." Hoseok argued.

"Okay but you still do that." Trinity argued back. Hoseok pointed in her face. "Don't start with me."

"You started with me first." Trinity responds. And from then on they were into it. Over what? Trinity honestly didn't know.

It was just wrong how hoseok was being judgmental and trying to use his own judgement on someone that he didn't even meet yet as a way to try and get her to go with his demands.

"Okay you know what hoseok? You can just leave. I can put away my own things. Bye." Trinity ushered him towards the door.

"Nah, I'm not leaving. Stop pushing me." Hoseok argued, taking her wrist and holding them both in one hand. Trinity rolled her eyes at him.

"Yes you are-"

In the midst of their bickering, the door to the dorm room was opened. Trinity and hoseok looked to the side, her wrist still being held up in his hands.

A girl stepped inside. She wore all black. Trinity was relieved to see that she was a black girl. Somebody she could relate to on a certain level but maybe not most of them.

She had light brown skin and curly hair. One side was dyed red and the other remained black.

"Oh hell nah." Hoseok mumbled under his breath. Trinity cut her eyes at him before snatching her wrist away.

"Sit down." She said to him, pointing towards her bed that hadn't been made up yet. Hoseok kissed his teeth and walked over to sit on her bed without putting up much of an argument.

The girl looked around until her eyes fell upon Trinity. Trinity smiled instantly, waving at her like the friendly girl she was.

Hoseok scoffed from behind her, laying back on the bed and closing his eyes.

"Hey! You must be my roommate." Trinity greeted. The girl grinned, walking further into the room.

"Obviously." She said. Trinity's smile temporarily dropped. She hoped that her roommate wasn't a bitch. She really hoped so.

She was just glad hoseok didn't hear that.

"I'm joking. Lighten up a bit." The girl laughed all of the sudden, nudging Trinity's shoulder before expanding her hand out.

Trinity's smile slowly returned. Well that was a relief.

"I'm Yanna. And yes, I'm your roommate."

"I'm trinity." Trinity introduced, shaking the girl's hand. "That's Hoseok." She pointed behind her at hoseok who was still laying down.

Yanna nodded simply. Trinity could tell she was a go with the flow type of person. She didn't seem to phased at the fact that she had a roommate or at the fact that hoseok didn't speak to her.

"It's nice to meet you. This is my side of the room, if you can't already tell." Yanna sighed, giving a sarcastic look over at her walk decorated with hand posters.

"I like rock music, food and I get high from time to time. It's not allowed in the dorms but putting a towel under the door always does the trick so don't worry about us getting caught." Yanna said nonchalantly, giving Trinity the break down of who she was as Trinity tried to keep up.

"Don't touch my stuff. Well it's fine if you want to borrow something and I don't have the feeling that you're a thief or anything. I hate loud people unless you're like singing or something and even then I still hate you." Yanna continued.

"But you like rock music?" Trinity mentioned.

"That's different. That's the only exception." Yanna finished.

"And yeah...that's pretty much it. You seem like a cool girl. I'm satisfied with my roomie." Yanna said, plopping down on her bed and pulling out her phone.

Trinity assumed the conversation was over. She stood there awkwardly, fiddling with her fingernails.

It was funny that hoseok said he wouldn't like her roommate when Yanna was literally like him in a way.

Lover of the color black, hated loud people, loved to get high and she loved food.

It was a win win.

"I a-also really like your hair." Trinity said lightly, complimenting Yanna which is what she meant to do earlier.

"Thanks." Yanna responded. "I did it while on shrooms with a few friends. I fuck with it so I said to hell and just kept it."

Trinity looked from side to side, not knowing what to say. Hoseok laughed from behind her. Trinity turned to look at him just as he sat up on the bed.

"I fuck with you, Yanna. You cool folks." He said to Trinity's roommate before pulling Trinity down to sit on his lap.

Yanna gave him a friendly head nod. Trinity was still trying to recover from what Yanna had said earlier about shrooms and hair dye.

"I'm gonna go get a pizza. See you later roomie." Yanna gave a salut before standing up from her bed and walking towards the door.

"See you-" the door slamming shut behind Yanna cut Trinity off. "Later..." Trinity finished.

Trinity laid her head on Hoseok's shoulder as his hand fell down on her thigh.

"Well..." he sighed. "It's alright. Better than I thought. She seems like a cool person, someone who'll protect you if it ever came down to it and won't harm you. I'm satisfied." Hoseok said.

"Thank god. If you weren't satisfied then the world would've been over." Trinity said sarcastically. Hoseok kissed his teeth.

"Damn right it would've. Because if I wasn't happy with this then you wouldn't be in a dorm."

"She's scarily just like you." Trinity giggled. Hoseok shook his head.

"Nah, I'll take snoop over rock any day. But at least she get high." Hoseok said.

"So are you happy?" Hoseok asked her. Trinity nodded.

"I'm very happy. I'm excited to start my dance classes and study. I'm happy to meet new people." Trinity said.

"That's good, baby girl. As long as you content." Hoseok said lowly.

Trinity leaned up to stare into his eyes. He seemed more relax than he did earlier. That was a good sign.

"I'm proud of you." He said all of the sudden. "I know I say it a lot but never too much. I'm proud of you, and you don't understand how happy it makes me to know that you chasing your dreams. You not giving up, mama. And that's a good thing."

Trinity smiled. "I'm not gonna give up." She said. Hoseok hummed, pecking her cheek. "And why not?" He asked her.

"Because you told me not to." Trinity said to him. Hoseok smiled, kissing her lips once.

"That's my girl." He said, before kissing her lips again.

Trinity couldn't wait to get further into her journey. She knew it would be challenging but it would all be worth it in the end. She wanted to continue making her loved ones proud - making herself proud.

And she would do just that.

No matter what got in the way .....

Sorry to make you gay Mfs panic again but here's Yanna 😩

-
A/n: HOW ARE WE FEELINGGGG???

*slowly backs away with a nervous smile as if I didn't skip out on updating for the last three days*

Tbh my mental health has been shx and I had severe writers block with this chapter but now that it's over I feel a lot better.

Excuse any mistakes yall <3 lord knows I love me some trinity and hobi cute moments.

How we feeling about Yanna tho? 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
1.7K 120 14
"𝙸 πšπšŽπš•πš• πš’πš— πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πš’ π–˜π–šπ–“π–‡π–†π–Šπ–“π–Žπ–’?" β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… ᢠᡉˑⁱˣ ⁱ˒ ᡃᡖᡃʳᡗ α΅’αΆ  ᡗʰᡉ ᡐᡒ˒ᡗ αΆ α΅ƒα΅α΅’α΅˜Λ’ α΄·-α΄Ύα΅’...
83.1K 1.5K 43
"Why do you have to hate me so much?" I asked, looking into his eyes, which were cold and filled with distaste. "You boast, Nicole, and you still do...
69.6K 1.8K 26
After witnessing the grotesque abuse of his fellow sorcerers, Geto kidnaps a woman directly related to the problem and makes her repentant for her si...