You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 54

631 102 27
By NeilAvni_love

Neil

"Are you planning to be like this the entire time or we would talk?" Beaming I said breaking this head pricking silence after nearly about ten minutes when I saw her face skewed to the window and there is a small frown over her forehead since she got inside my car.

Next Sunday we are having our pending housewarming ritual. There is so much to be prepared. Mom, Bebe, Neela Aunty will be getting few stuffs from the local bazar this week. And I thought to go for few stuffs from the super market. However the genuine reason behind is totally different. I wanted some alone time with my love.
And being as lethargic as in any other Sunday I knew after having a heavy bengali meal full of those fishes, mutton, mouthwatering sweets her tummy fill she would take a long siesta until late evening. And as the thought hit me my text woke her up around 5 which spared her only fifteen minutes before I pulled my car near their portal to pick my girl.

I don't know what excuse she has cooked up telling her mother about this unplanned departure of her at this time.

I saw her toying with her watch around her wrist, eyes blankly outside the windshield. She does this thing when she gets frantic over something. This time I'm the cause.

"Avni I'm talking to you baby" my sotto voice was while driving. She made a weird lips movement shrugging off my endeavours in attempt to placid her a little.

"Why didn't you send me any reply yesterday after I did text you?" She said her eyes still awfully outside the window in pretend of dodging me. Nowithstanding I thanked god because she spoke. Doesn't matter how annoyed she looked, atleast I brought out a reply from her. Or she was in full mood not to talk to me whatsoever, in response to my last night ignorance to her text.
I was not in mood to reply her or anything when I was in the middle of such serious conversation with Aunty. The whole car ride went in grave silence between me and Aunty. Subsequently I had nothing to talk, neither her. We both lost in our own thoughts until I dropped her in a near by supermarket as she instructed me to. That is 5minutes walking distance from our place. May be she didn't want to be seen with me by any member of her family, especially her younger daughter.

"I did send you morning wish jaan" I replied softly, my gaze amused taking a glance over her then back to road. Although unwantedly it was my fault, still I can't let her get me.

Well, She is still that little Avni who used to grow grumpy whenever she find herself being disregarded by someone, especially me. My lips curved a grin glancing at her that sullen form. She look cute though. Few things never change.

"Neil. You very well know what I'm talking about" her reprimanding tone. Avni casted me a brief glare then her gaze back to that previous spot.

"I'm not. I'm not. Don't make this face. You have no idea you look uber cute making such faces" I couldn't help freed my hand to stretched over her and they grabbed her cheeks. I squeezed them talking to her. And In reply Avni grew petulant more, crossed her arms under her chest. I wish I haven't driving right now.

"Did you see Mamma today?" She said letting out a brusque sigh.

"What happened to her?" Instantly my playful mood changed into serious one at the mention of her mother.

"It seems something really bothering her big time She is looking distant since I last remember I saw her." Avni stated and I felt my stomach slightly tightened. All the Yesterday conversation we had flashed in my mind, I felt I'm having difficult in breathing.

"And you have awfully ignored me until today morning" she added, returned back to her sour mood and I sighed heavily, turned the vehicle to the left.

"And you didn't reply me. So we are in same page now" I smirked, tried to get rid of this unnerving energy.

Several times I interrelated the whole event especially regarding Ayan's life lately. And everytime the only thought came in my mind is_ what if same thing had happened to me? Oh I absolutely cannot imagine of things I would have had done if I was in his shoes. In this case Ayan is much stronger than I had least imagined him to be ever. In spite of everything we had in last few days I hadn't any idea he could be this devastated by inside. Anybody would be in his place.

Well, He has no choice other than being stronger. My subconscious stated matter of factly. And as much as harsh it would sound he couldn't be more right than this. Indeed Dr.Ayan is that unfortunate.

I'm feeling awfully ashamed for my behaviour towards him when I recall how I tackled it all. My jealousy, my insecurity, my rude comments not really he deserves.

"Ayan went through a lot Neil. Be kind to him." I was highly asphyxiated by Neela Aunty's words. She said before she walked out of my car.
The person I was with Ayan from last few days_Vicious. My subconscious made an acerbic comment with that single word. Indeed I never intended to physically or mentally harm him by any means but I did curse him a lot since he started appearing in every event around my girl. Nowithstanding at a point I could have been perceptive the entire time rather than being an asshole out of outrageously insecure boyfriend like any other girl have. Growing into an ultimate jerk, extremely paranoid I didn't realise my actions is actually hurting someone. So did Ayan over the journey, definitely. I wasn't mindful I admit, unlike me.

Factually there is an temperature disgruntled occurred between us of no reason. How come I could grow this desensitize?

Now when I look back everything make sense, why Ayan has always been so protective towards Avni especially around me amidst all other male member she has in her life. Palpably quite obvious It is his brotherly instinct caused him to appear extra strict with the guy she dates he discovered, since Avni has introduced us. It's absolutely natural if Ayan would always make sure so that no one can hurt his sister and also if she is involved with the best boy.

Yes in the beginning the anomaly of the situation is too much to gobble down, the moment I heard of the truth freshly. But I have recovered it now. And my vision is cristal clear for which I know what I have to do next.

*

"Do you think I kg will be enough?" Depositing the groceries at the backseat we have just bought from the super market I was talking to Avni when she was busy searching god knows what so interesting thing in her ph and then nodding absent-mindedly responding to my words she pressed the device to her ear blankly glancing around. She must be calling someone. I glanced over her while shoving few remaining goods inside my car.

"Hey hi how are....." Her cheerful greeting left incomplete instead her brows scrunched closer, there grew a concerning frown.

" What's wrong?...." Her overly panicking tone caught my attention and showed down my movements.

"Wait. Did he say it?..." This time I saw her grimaced. Finishing what I was doing, frowning I walked to her side. Whoever the person is in other side seems in trouble.

"Hear me out Jui calm down. Let me talk to him first. Trust me he is a good guy....he won't....you...."

"I can understand....yeah I'm getting what do you mean....let me talk to him once..." Avni cooed, her unfinished sentences made no much sense to me but by taking the name I atleast got it is Jui she is talking to.

"Listen... breath...relax...everything will be fine....trust me" she tried consolidation speeches. And here I'm getting impatient to know what's now.

"Crap. Ayan why!" Looking at the device She muttered out, made a scowling face; mad much.

"What's wrong?" I asked holding onto her shoulder and my touch stiffened her.

"Neil... actually..." Avni mumbled. Her scowling faded then disappeared replaced by a hesitation. And I know what it is? At instant I did what I thought is right to be done.

"Let's stop by his place..." I suggested holding a small encouraging smile. By then it wasn't any rocket science for me to find out it is something related to Ayan. Another latest one. Spiffing.

"Thanks" she whispered before I opened my car door, made her settle inside in her seat and then haphazardly strolled to my side to get mine, the driver seat.

"Uum...Are you sure you want this?....see this is too personal to be involved with...I mean...it's their stuff you know...." Putting the seat belt on before I fueled the engine I asked her gingerly for one final time.

"He is not just friend to me Neil. Ayan is our family now, if you have forgotten then let me tell you he is from Di's in law's side as well...he just can't fool around. No way with any of my close ones, like Juhi is...I can't let that person free if I know he is the cause of my bestie's heart break" her determined tone left me speechless I pulled the vehicle to the driveway. Here remains no point hoping Avni would drop this matter for them. Because as long as I understood her she wouldn't.

"You don't know his side of story yet Avi, so do not come to any conclusion without talk to him in person...your bestie must have misinterpreted, misapprehended him...there are100 percent chances she did....I'm sure she did...she is very childish, immature last I remembered her" I said what I genuinely believe happened between Ayan and Jui. This time not being judgemental towards Ayan or Jui I'm more than sure that Jui mentally took it a little ahead. Ayan is at no fault in this case.

Achha! How can you say it so surely. My subconscious from no where reappeared this time with more sarcasm in his voice, tapped fingers waiting for my answer and as most of the time I do in these kind of as situation. I totally dodged him off. There is a gut feeling I have_Ayan has nothing to do with Jui. And I'm not gonna unanswerable to anyone for my belief.

"And You are talking bullshit Neil" Her chiding snapped me out of mine weighing up the possibilities.

"Wait. When did this happen? When did you start defending Ayan by the way?" I choked my breathing, my chest escalated by her accusative tone. Suddenly sweat started forming my upper lip. I swallowed hard, tried smile a little but miserably failed. Save me god. She is looking at me in disbelief and I looked away.

She is close. Hollyshit. Neil think something.

"I have figured it out he is a nice guy. That's it." I somehow uttered, let out a heavy sigh in relief. God this is so hard.

"Wow quite impressive. And Who's that hermit put finally some sense in you? Can I have that name please?" Her derisive glower crinkling her face made me swallow hard. My comment about Ayan at this very moment pissed her a big time I know. But what should I do? Now I know the truth. And I got it well that Ayan is a good guy. And he is my only brother-in-law. There is no way my saala would do anything absurd like fooling around. This is a stupid reasoning ever, defending him I agree but what to do I can't help the fact that after know his misery I have already started liking Ayan.

Crap. Why me always god?
I swear I'm going to die from cardiac arrest someday.

Very soon. Someone said.

Bloody hell.

~~~~~~~~~~

Juhi would be Jui now onwards. No other reason, I just love the name Jui so I changed.

What do you think coming up next? Will Neil be able to keep Ayan's, Roy's secret? Or he will be the soul reason dishevelling Avni's present?

Thank you so much for reading.

Love MoN ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
48.1K 191 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...
56.8K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...
20.7K 4.5K 44
This story is about a college girl who wants to become a brand. Her life's motive is to get a position, not love. There is no place for love in her l...