1 | ππŽπ‘π π“πŽ πƒπˆπ„ βžͺ 𝔇...

Oleh orqcleslustt

Don't make me sad, don't make me cry Sometimes love's not enough ... Lebih Banyak

TRAILER +GRAPHIC GALLERY
Epigraph
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
What If
S A M A N T H A
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F OR T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y- F I VE
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
E P I L O G U E
Forever And Always

E I G H T

450 7 2
Oleh orqcleslustt

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐀 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒. Her forehead shimmered with sweat, "What the fuck happened to you?" He asked walking her into the house. Lori and Rick rushed up to him seeing a passed-out Samantha in his arms. "What'd you do?" Lori and Rick both asked. She started to move again, the blissful silence she had experienced was short-term, the voices came back and the hallucinations even worse, now not limited to her surroundings. Rick went to get Hershel, Daryl laid Samantha on the couch. He kneeled down next to her as she moved side to side still trying to escape. Lori stood by her feet and she watched Daryl.

She watched as Daryl's hand came across Samantha's face, softly moving the spare hair strands. His hand softly touched the big purple bruise on her cheek, "Whoever did that will pay," He mumbled suddenly feeling protective. Lori watched shocked as Daryl softly caressed her face, rubbing his thumb in a circle on her forehead. It seemed as though he was trying to calm some of her stress. Lori wanted to ask why he was being so nice, to her of all people. "Why?" She couldn't hold back her curiosity. "Fuck you." He said looking at Lori, anger took over his features. He was about to leave when Samantha's hand grabbed his arm. He rolled his eyes at Lori before looking back at Samantha. "My knees are starting to hurt you better be grateful," Daryl's tone quite sharp. "I'm sorry," She sobbed the words slurring together. "Hey, no, no, that's not what I-" He stopped for a second, "And you're not talking to me." He sighed. His thumb moved from her forehead wiping her tears the skin moving softly under his thumb.

Hershel came up to Samantha, "Can I?" Hershel asked Daryl and Daryl got up, he went to leave but Samantha didn't let go of his arm. Lori softly tugged on Samantha's arm her grip gave way. Daryl went outside to deal with some anger he had. He hadn't had it when he entered the house but had a lot when exited the house. Shane gave Daryl a look when Daryl walked past him, "You got a fucking problem?" Daryl asked. "No, is Samantha alright I need to speak with her," Shane asked. "Like fuck you do, stay the fuck away from her," Daryl said. "What is she, your girlfriend?" Shane mocked. "What the fuck you say?" Daryl asked walking to him. "You know for someone who used the word fuck a lot, you would think he wouldn't be a virgin." Shane snapped back. Daryl didn't say anything he brought his fist up and brought it down on Shanes' face. "Say it again, I dare you," Daryl said. Shane looked at him with a smirk, Daryl's knee came up to Shane's stomach, causing Shane to fall back.

Hershel felt Samantha's forehead noticing it being unusually warm, "Is she warm-blooded?" Hershel asked and Rick and Lori shrugged. "I'm gonna assume she has a fever, what else happened?" He asked and Beth walked in, "She's having hallucinations, and hearing voices." Beth answered. "Um," Hershel let out a heavy sigh. "Okay, there's this plant. The reason only one of us would do the hunting. Basically, if it touches your skin it causes a mild fever insane hallucinations, and the hearing of voices. Some call it the suicide plant like the one in Australia, except it, causes suicide because of the hallucinations and voices." Hershel explained. "Will she be okay?" Rick asked. "Yes, I mean I think. I'm not sure, she should rest though." Hershel explained. "What do you mean you don't know?" Lori snapped, "I mean none of us have touched, Otis did the hunting. I don't know, especially with her, the more trauma she has the more vivid they'll be the more likey when she wakes up if she wakes up she would have relived everything." Hershel said and Lori wanted to cry. She had her own share of trauma who didn't, but she didn't want Samantha to relive anything of her past.

"Rick," Lori breathed, "What?" He worried, "She's not okay, she won't be okay." She hugged her husband. "You act like she's a baby, she can handle it," Andrea said walking in. "Shut up," Lori said. "Whatever," Andrea said heading to the kitchen. "Mom?" Lori heard come from Carl. She rushed to the room but not before looking between them. "You go, I'll stay here," Rick said with a small sad smile. "Advice, don't touch her," Beth said hoping to be helpful. "Why?" Rick asked curiously. "Something she saw, begging someone not to touch her. She looked terrified," Beth explained.

"Let me know if she wakes up, I need to give her something for the fever," Hershel said before going to check on Carl. Rick ended up sitting on the floor and around midnight couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. He slept peacefully while Samantha didn't move side to side. She whimpered every time a new voice joined in her head or a new hallucination appeared. And by the time Daryl got back she was sobbing and moving so much, she might've been mistaken for having a seizure. He walked in and saw how much pain she was in, he lifted her head and sat down putting her head in his lap. "Shh, it's okay, it's okay." He whispered. Her moving slowed and her whimpers became more and more irregular. His hand moved up and down her side in a reassuring matter. He didn't know why he was doing this, he didn't really care. Her shirt rose just slightly due to the movement of his hand up and down.

He noticed goosebumps on her skin, under his fingers. He stared at her and for once in his life, his mind was empty, no thoughts of Merle or the group, how he's got more arrows if they'd find Sophia if Carl would live. Only one thought, one person was in his mind: her.

Around 2 a.m Lori came to the living room two things caught her eye. One: Rick sleeping on the floor, two: Samantha curled into Daryl's chest as he lay next to her. She felt confused, she wondered if Daryl had some ulterior agenda, was he trying to kill her, drug her, manipulate her. But the way his head was buried into her hair made her worries subside. She kneeled in front of her husband, "Hey baby, wake up." She whispered softly shaking him. It didn't take him too long to wake up, "Yes?" He asked his voice slightly slurred due to him being half awake. "Let's go lay down with Carl," Lori whispered. "Why are we whispering?" He wondered his forehead resting against hers. "Cause two people are sleeping, c'mon." She smiled pulling him up. "Two?" she nodded her head to the two people sleeping on the couch.

"Oh, since when?" He asked confused as to why they were snuggling. "Should I get him off her?" Rick's fatherly instinct kicked in. "You fucking touch me I'll hurl you out a window," Daryl said loud enough for Rick and Lori to hear. Lori couldn't help but laugh, "Sorry," Lori said. "Mmmhhh," Daryl moaned not caring as he pulled her closer, his head moving in her hair. "C'mon," Lori grabbed Rick's hand, "Yeah leave," Daryl said half asleep.

One of Samantha's legs slipped in between Daryl's once he fell back asleep. He didn't know why and she didn't know why, but his presence seemed to calm her hallucinations and voices.

Nobody woke Daryl or Samantha although Hershel knew not to expect her awake for a couple of days. Shane came in and out, he was angry at Daryl and wanted to take it out on Samantha. But he knew while she slept on that couch he wouldn't be able to. Lori had stopped Rick from waking up Daryl multiple times. She didn't want to wake up Samanth although it did make her uneasy Samantha being so close to Daryl. She had noticed where his hands had ended up resting it made her blood boil. "If you stare any harder your eyes might break," Rick commented noticing how she hadn't stopped watching Daryl and Samantha. "I'm gonna go wake him up," She got up but her husband grabbed her arm, "Don't, he hasn't done anything yet. The moment he does you can kill him, hell I'll help you." Rick said and pulled her into his lap. "Alright fine," She sighed before kissing her husband.

Daryl woke up to hearing his name softly being said. Although it was only said once, "Daryl," He heard from a familiar voice. His head moved in her hair and he suddenly realized who he was holding so intimately. He moved the best he could without waking her up.

He tripped on the floor as he got up, he sighed heavily. He felt confused his mind no longer quiet. He grabbed his crossbow swinging it across his shoulder, his hand came down across his face and a sigh of frustration escaped his lips. He head to the dining room and saw one plate hadn't been cleaned yet. He ignored Rick and Lori and ate what had been left on the plate.

"I'm gonna keep looking for Sophia," Daryl said before leaving. Hershel walked up to Rick and Lori, "I think it might be time to try and have Carl walk just a little." Rick and Lori both got back excited for progress. "Of course, I mean definitely, I mean yeah." Lori wasn't sure of the right way to answer. "Maybe have him walk to the dining table, and maybe tomorrow the couch." Hershel smiled. "Yeah, let's do that." Rick's voice level varied when he talked about his nervousness and excitement messing with his voice.

"Let's try before lunch." Hershel headed outside to say hi to his daughters. "No Sophia's fine, I, no," They both heard from the living room. "She's awake?" Rick asked rhetorically as they both headed to the living room. "No, don't say that, I love you." They saw her sob, "It's your fault! You killed her!" She yelled still unconscious. Lori unable to watch this started to shake Samantha, after a couple of hard shakes Samantha woke up. Her eyes looked foggy as she turned towards Lori, her hand came up to Lori's cheek. "Mommy, I thought you left?" Samantha asked. "No, I would never leave you," Lori said playing along to whatever hallucinations she was having. "Liar! Dad said I was too fucked up, your lying!" Samantha yelled and Hershel heard her.

He rushed into the room, "Keep her awake while I get something for the fever." He rushed to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. "I'm not lying," Lori said sadly. "No, no, no, no." Samantha's head shook as though her brain was malfunctioning. "No, he said, he said!" Samantha looked past Lori and Rick, "Sophia," Her tone softened as she saw Sophia. "You're alright," Samantha smiled. Hershel walked through Sophia causing Sophia to disappear. He kneeled before her while Lori moved. Samantha looked at him, and maybe it was what he was wearing the caused her to scoot back. "I didn't do anything I promise." She cried getting a headache.

"I can do it," Rick said and Hershel handed him the water and pills. He kneeled before Samantha, "Rick, I found Sophia." she smiled widely. He waited to try to find his response, "I knew you could." He smiled, "But I need you to take this." Rick showed her the pills and she sat up and took them. "Thank you," He smiled. She nodded before laying down and falling back to sleep, Rick moved the hair from her head and softly kissed her forehead. "Sleep good Sam." He softly with a small smile.

"That should help speed up her recovery, let her rest." Hershel head to his own room to do some stuff. Daryl had headed to the highway where Sophia had first runoff, he hoped maybe starting his search there would help. Although as the hours passed and the sun moved he still found nothing, he found himself going in circles. Passing the same tree marked by Samantha's sword. Each time he would get angrier and more frustrated. "Where are you, Sophia?" He asks mostly himself.

He headed back so he would be back just as it gets dark. He got back in time for him to get a spot at the table. He was the first to finish his food. He headed to his truck trying to forget about the person sleeping on the couch. If God had looked at his thoughts he wouldn't find anything questionable. He was wondering how she would react if they didn't find Sophia or if they did and she was dead. He knew if they found her as a Walker Samantha wouldn't be able to live with herself.

The next morning Samantha woke up with a big headache. She sat on the couch and put her head in her hands. Not only did she see people she wanted to forget she felt his hands on her body. Those two twisted fucks hands were on her body. She saw the same moment over and over again, the church, her friend on the roof, her friend not listening to her beg, the splat, and screams of pain, her father's hands pulling her off her best friend. Beg after beg, step after step, scream after scream. Then her sick fuck of a gymnast coach, coaching her more than the other girls.

Samantha had no more tears and could only rub her hands against her arms her nails slightly digging into her skin. Maggie came down the stairs, "Oh your awake, could you and Daryl go into town and see if you can get some gas?" Maggie asked not really considering the mind state Samantha was in. Samantha nodded grabbed her sword and wrapped the strap around her waist and left. Lori or Rick hadn't woken up yet so she was gonna leave without having to deal with their questions.

She got into Daryl's car he was awake so she wasn't concerned about waking him. "Maggie wants us to get gas." She said not putting her seatbelt on just resting her head back. "I'm guessing you're perfectly fine?" He didn't expect an answer and not surprisingly he didn't get one. He started his truck and they headed off, after a couple of minutes of driving Daryl finally spoke "Guess nows a bad time to ask to see those climbing skills." He smirked thinking he was funny, "Fuck off," She mumbled. "Just trying to lighten the mood, sue me for trying to be nice." He rolled his eyes annoyed. After a couple of minutes, they were just a mile away from the town. "Thank you," She said quietly still looking out the window.

"For what?" He asked confused sparing her a quick look. "I remember, I had only two moments when I wasn't crowded the main I remember, was you." She paused for a moment thinking of how to continue what she was saying. "You were holding me, and you told someone to fuck off or something along those lines, I only knew it was you because of your voice. I just wanted to say, uh thank you." She looked at her hands her thumb scratching at her other thumb. It started to softly bleed and knowing she wouldn't stop Daryl grabbed her hand.

"We can't have any open wounds around Walkers." He said holding her hand not wanting her to keep scratching. It took them 3 more minutes to arrive and when they did they head straight for the closest car. Daryl grabbed the stuff he need from the back of his pickup and they both headed to the blue chevy. "I don't know how to help you." She confessed sitting next to him as he kneeled down. "Just watch out for any Walkers." He answered, she nodded and pulled herself up. He didn't need to know she couldn't feel her legs, he also didn't know detached she felt to the real world, like anything she did wouldn't matter. She felt nothing, she felt emotionally numb. Just as he closed the bottle ready to head to the other cars Samantha said something, well she tried. "Walk-" but she collapsed before she could finish. He saw the 15 walkers on their way and he ducked.

He put the gas down and saw a nearby bar he could hide in, he lifted her up bridal style and rushed to the bar. He ran into the backroom hopefully due to the number of turns he took in the building they wouldn't be found. He sat her on the corner and stepped in between her legs trying to not get seen. She woke back up and she realized what she did, she started sobbing. "I'm sorry, I couldn't-" She couldn't finish due to her sobbing. He heard a walker enter the bar and his hand went across her mouth but her crying was still loud and he heard a second walker enter.

He pulled her in for a tight hug his lips grazed her ear, "Please shut the fuck up or we'll both die." He said his breath on her ear causing her to shiver. She tried but her cries were still barely loud enough for a Walker. He grabbed her face with both of her hands and for once she looked truly terrified, she shoved her face into his chest that doing the trick to quiet her, his arms wrapped around her and his head rested on hers. He heard the shuffling of Walker's feet get closer and closer, one of Daryl's hands went down so one of his hands wrapped around her sword. His head turned towards the door.

He felt as her hands slightly gripped his arms. He went to pull back and kill them but she stopped him, she didn't say anything because she didn't know what to say. She barely had sensation in her legs and felt extremely weak. "I'll be quick, I promise." He said and she sighed before letting go of him. He grabbed her sword and headed out, he killed the walkers. But the noise attracted one Walker one he didn't hear due to the sound of the 2 walker bodies dropping. Samantha got up wanting to help but instead fell to her knees making the Walker know exactly where she was. She saw it before it saw her and she had nowhere to escape no weapon, nobody strength. She hadn't felt this helpless in years and she hated it, she didn't want to call for Daryl, she didn't want to rely on him. But just when the Walker fell on her she could no longer hold back, "DARYL!" she yelled her arms at the walker's neck so it couldn't bite her.

"DARYL!" She yelled again out of fear, she saw her sword go through the walker's head and come out of the body being tossed beside her. Daryl dropped her sword and lifted her up, "I got you," He whispered in her ear. "I don't wanna die." She said her voice trembling. One handheld the back of her head while the other wrapped around her body. He took one step back so he could lift her on the table. One of her hands tangled in his hair, he lifted her up and sat her on the table.

She wouldn't pull back though, but they had time to spare due to the 12 other walkers they were waiting to leave to the small town. He didn't know how to feel, she was so close to him physically. "I'm sorry," She apologized and let go and pulled back but they were still really close. His hand came up her arm his touch sending goosebumps to her skin. His hand rested on her neck, "I hate you," she whispered, "Feelings mutual," he whispered, "Then why do this, why help me, why touch me, why save me?" She asked he looked in her eyes, "Lori, Rick, Carl, Sophia." He said in a whisper not wanting to attract anymore. "But you couldn't give two shits if they mourn so stop lying to me." Samantha snapped, "Calm down," He snapped back, "Don't tell me to fucking calm down and just tell me the truth!" She semi yelled and not even two seconds later his hands held her face and their lips met.

She was shocked at first and kissed him back, her legs wrapped around his waist pulling him closer, one of his hands moved to her waist the other weaving its fingers into her hair. They pulled back and it took them both a second for their eyes to open when they did they looked each other in the eye. Neither showed regret but Daryl's actions would make anyone think he felt regret. "I will go check and see if it's clear," He grabbed her sword and handed it to her, "You need me just call my name," He said about to leave but before he could "I don't call someone's name unless..." When she looked up her eyes were dark, she didn't say anything else she didn't need to. "Terrible news to know your back." He scoffed before heading to check.

She felt better, she still felt emotionally numb but luckily she felt her body strength come back. She grabbed her sword and headed out after Daryl and she saw him turn a corner. Deciding to check for any walkers she went the opposite way and found none. The town seemed deserted and it seemed as though no one had rebuilt in decades. The bar had paintings on it with cowboys and lassos, all fitting a western theme. The other buildings had older architects that matched the bar that tied the town together. Although it was an empty tone, may be a good home for any walker. No one to kill, a good place to get stuck for them.

She finished and headed back to see Daryl rush out of the bar looking worried. "Who you looking for cowboy?" She asked he stopped moving when he heard her voice. "You okay?" She asked leaning against his truck. He brought his crossbow up, "Do it," She wasn't made of glass like he was starting to think, she was a strong piece of metal trying not to bend. "Where the fuck did you go?" He brought his crossbow down and swung it across his shoulder so it hung on his back. He grabbed the gas can and they headed to another car and she followed him, skipping as if the past 3 days didn't happen.

"So, when we get back you may or may not almost be killed," Samantha confessed leaning against the truck he was getting gas from. "Why?" He stood up and looked at her causing her to stand straight. "I didn't tell anyone I was leaving, I mean Maggie can probably tell them but still." She shrugged, "Could you go put this in the back and grab the other can?" He ignored what she said, he could handle them.

They filled three cans before heading back, it was dark when they got back. The air felt different on the farm, it felt cleaner. Samantha noticed Rick on the porch his head resting in his hands. He didn't hear the truck come to a stop he was so lost in his own world. When Samantha hopped out she saw someone sitting next to Rick rubbing his back, it was her auntie. She ignored it and call out Rick's name getting his attention.

"Rick," He heard and he rushed up, running up to her. He stopped one foot away from her and looked her up and down trying to see if she was injured. "Are you alright?" She questioned noticing how his hair was slightly messy his clothes wrinkled more than she remembered. "I, um," He couldn't seem to manage the words out, knowing what he meant she just nodded. He pulled in for a hug and it took her a minute to hug him back. Her arms wrapped around his neck, maybe it was how much shorter Rick was to Daryl. Samantha was 5'7 she wasn't much shorter than Rick but she was much shorter than Daryl. Her fingers gripped the collar of his shirt, and she fully gave into the hug.

When she opened her eyes she saw Daryl standing by Rick with a man holding a knife to his stomach, a man in a priest's uniform. It wasn't any man it was her father. She closed her eyes and gave a couple more seconds into the hug. When she pulled back her eyes flashed to Daryl to no longer see the knife to his stomach, "Um, where's Lori? And Carl?" She asked, "Carls okay, Lori is asleep." Samantha pushed past Rick rushing into the house to see Carl awake with Lori sleeping by his side.

"Hey little man," She whispered heading to his side. "Did you find Sophia?" He asked as she kneeled beside him. "No I didn't, but I've been looking every day." She smiled and moved some of his hair from his face although it came back down. "Oh," He looked down sadly, "Hey don't look down. I haven't given up and neither should you." Samantha lifted his chin, she saw his eyes shimmer with new tears. "Don't cry, we'll find her." She said softly. "I'm going to head to the other room, sleep well." She smiled and left.

"Are you gonna fuck him up like you did Amelia?" Her father asked leaning against the door frame as she left. She ignored the voice and headed outside, "He has people who care for him, you already fucked up with Sophia." She turned toward her father, she looked down as the night air blew against her face. She softly shook her head, "You can't get rid of me, you are permanently mind fucked. And theres nothing you can do about it." He said kneeling before her so she was forced to see him. "Shut up," She mumbled, she finished walking down the steps.

"'Shut up' she says, 'SHUT UP' she says, yet she doesn't seem to realize she's a danger to everyone here. You can tell me to shut when you leave them alone. When you leave and never come back." She ran her fingers through her hair frustrated. She sat on the groun and laid down staring at the star.

"You having fun star gazing let me know what the stars are telling you." She sighed and closed her eyes and listened to the natural noise of the night. "I'm not leaving," She whispered, a coupe minutes later "Is that set in stone?" Lori asked laying down next to Samantha. She turned her head towards her, "Yeah," Her voice was soft and gentle. "I'm glad," Lori smiled and grabbed Samantha's hand holding it gently. Samantha squeezed her hand before closing her eyes.

She could fell Lori's eyes on her, "She's wondering why you didn't tell her you woke up, it's obvious, maybe you're too dumb to realize." Instead of answering her father she answered Lori, "I was, numb, I got in the truck with Daryl because I didn't want to face anyone who woud ask me a bunch of questions." Samantha confessed, she hoped she didn't offend Lori that was her last intent. "I'm sorry you couldn't come to me, I probably wouldn't have let you go." Lori chuckled, she hadn't stopped looking at Samantha. Despite what Samantha belived she was really hard to read, no one knew what was going on in her head wether her comment was serious or sarcastic, not even Lori could read her.

Lori often thought she could read people well but Samantha she couldn't. She felt like a bear poking at a beehive wondering whats inside. They sat in silence for 10 minutes before Lori spoke up, "I'm pregnant," Lori blurted out, Rick was inside with Carl, Daryl was in his truck and all the windows were closed on the RV. Although they were talking barely above a whisper. "I think," Lori added aware of how weird sying she was pregant sounded.

"You're unsure?" Samantha asked turning her head to Lori, "I mean the signs are there, but if I admit it, I'm admitting that it might not be Ricks." Lori said rubbing Samantha's knuckles with her thumb. "Uh I can go with Daryl into town tomorrow, look for a test?" Samantha asked wondering if thats what she wanted. "Oh you'll go into town so you can get more and more attached to someone, maybe it's not even attatchment it's sexual tension." She ignored Jasper (her father) and kept paying attention to Lori.

"That's too much to ask." Samantha noticed Daryl getting out of his truck. "Daryl will you take me into town tomorrow in return I'll show you my climbing skills?" She asked sitting up still holding Lori's hand.

This is what Lori meant, she couldn't understand Samantha, she had no idea what was going through her head while asking Daryl that. "I'll do it if you don't show me those skills, plus need to find some arrows or meterial to make arrows." He shrugged walking into the house. Samantha didn't lay back down when she asked her question, "Want anything else, pills?" Samantha asked, she didn't want to ask outright her question. "Yes, please don't tell Rick, or anyone." Lori practically begged sitting up, "Yeah, pills and test, I'll see if I can find anything for Carl." Samantha smiled.

Lori and Samantha headed back inside and Samantha crashed on the couch.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.7K 246 13
After Rick's group takes shelter at Hershel Greene's farm while they look for Carol's missing daughter, Shane reunites with his thought-to-be-dead wi...
187K 4.3K 49
Daryl finds a girl while out on a run, completely alone, and traumatized. She doesn't speak, she hardly sleeps, but Daryl can tell she's tough. Daryl...
49.2K 781 74
mankind is a virus, and walkers are the vaccine. a young girl y/n, immune to the bites of the walkers. her mother died before the whole thing went do...