His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 28

4.2K 193 185
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

"Hobi did you pay the Netflix bill?" Trinity asked as she sat leaning up in their bed, holding the remote and trying to get into Netflix.

"What?" Hoseok asked from the bathroom. He was currently drying off after a shower and hadn't heard her.

It was around 8 at night. He didn't have much to do. And for the first time in seemingly forever, they would spend an entire night together without any interruptions.

Trinity had popped some popcorn for them and drizzled it over with caramel. She and hoseok loved the snack, and on top of that she had chips and candy and soda.

They had blankets and decided that they would lay in bed and watch movies together.

But the problem was that the account was acting dumb.

"I said did you pay the Netflix bill." Trinity asked again, but more softer this time since he was walking out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waste and water dripping from his hair.

Her eyes followed him as he walked over towards the dresser. He was getting a bit bigger. His muscles were a lot more prominent and he was a tad bit more buff. Still not too major of a change but it was obvious to Trinity.

And she loved imagining him getting bigger in the near future. It came from all of her cooking and moving around he did. It was hot of him to look that way.

The audacity of this man. She thought.

"Yes I payed it. Is it not working?" He asked, opening up a drawer and pulling out a pair of basketball shorts, boxers and socks.

"No." Trinity pouted. "Lemme try.." she mumbled, getting off of the Netflix app. When she got back on the app after clicking off, it was working.

Hoseok scoffed and shook his head. Trinity smacked her lips.

"Don't do me. It really wasn't working before you came in here."

"I know, baby. I was just teasing." He said. Trinity hummed and looked away from him to start finding them a movie.

Hoseok got dressed right out in the open. "Big booty!" Trinity called out to him.

Hoseok flipped her off through the mirror. He didn't like it when she complimented his ass. She was a weirdo.

It was already weird enough when she slapped it and palmed it and shit. But of course he would let her do it despite not liking it because she liked it for some odd reason.

After hoseok got dressed, he placed the dirty towel in the laundry hamper before turning off the bathroom light and the bedroom light.

He climbed in bed with Trinity and got under the covers, being cautious to not waste the popcorn or anything.

"What you wanna watch?" Trinity asked.

"Something funny." Hoseok said, pulling her closer to him. He slid down so that his head was tucked into her side. Trinity wrapped an arm around him, fingers softly scratching his scalp as he clung to her like a baby.

"Let's watch...." Trinity thought out loud. "Let's watch "Step brothers"?" She suggested.

"Whatever you wanna watch is cool, ma." Hoseok said, closing his eyes.

"Hobi wake up. You ain't about to go to sleep on me." Trinity said, shaking him.

"I'm not trying to but you smelling all good and shit, I can't help it." He said.

"Well you better figure something out. We barely get nights alone together anymore. So wake up." Trinity demanded, pinching his nose.

"You so damn demanding." Hoseok huffed. "And I'm not moving. You so comfortable." His voice muffled by the way he was all in her shirt.

Trinity just gave up with trying to get him away and instead started the movie. They got comfortable. Somewhere down the line, hoseok decided he would lose all abilities tonight and wanted her to feed him.

"It's such a shame. You such a big baby, bro." She giggled, feeding him some of the popcorn.

Hoseok shrugged. "I don't care. You love me." He said. Trinity sighed dramatically, getting more popcorn and feeding it to herself.

"You right about that. But you still a big baby." Trinity stated, meaning what she said and leaving it at that.

She wanted to get every moment she could in with him. She started school in exactly one month. That meant she would be an hour and a half away from him, and almost three hours away from her family.

The negotiation she and hoseok had made was that she would stay in the dorm during the weekdays but on the weekends she would come with him and during that time they would spend time together, visit her family and their friends.

It was an acceptable plan. Hoseok still would've preferred she just didn't get a dorm at all but it seemed as if that's what she really wanted.

Eventhough he had his shit going on and he was extremely over protective, he wanted her to enjoy her performance arts years. He wanted her to make friends and focus. He wanted her to venture out on her own and explore.

But he couldn't let her live that reality without remembering that at the end of the day, it was still shit to worry about.

If even one event that he didn't agree with was to go down at that university , then Trinity wouldn't be staying there anymore. Point blank period.

Maybe it was best that he atleast lead her parent's out of the blind when it came to what he did for a living. Of course he wouldn't go too much in depth, but telling them about his father should've been enough for them to understand.

However, he was scared. He didn't want them to take trinity away from him. Despite them trusting him with her, that could change at any given second the minute he told them that he had been in some deep shit these past few months.

They had always known that he was no good. But things had gotten worse. He just didn't want to lose her.

He didn't think they would be as cruel as to take her away from him. But it was still something to think about because any parent would be concerned.

The thought of losing her drives hoseok to hold her tighter. Trinity looked down at him for a split second before looking back at the tv.

"You okay?" She asked him.

"Yeah, baby. Just thinking." He mumbled.

"Are you even trying to pay attention to the movie?" Trinity questions. Hoseok popped air at her, feeling offended.

"Yes I'm trying to pay attention. Anymore questions?" He asked. Trinity twisted his ear causing him to hiss in pain.

"What was that? You said you wanted to get hurt?" Trinity threatened. Hoseok tapped her hand so that she stopped twisting his ear. She had gotten so damn strong out of nowhere.

"No baby- stop stop that shit hurts, for real." He whined like a baby up until she stopped twisting his ear.

Hoseok frowned and rubbed the skin softly. She had left a slight sting there from her nails digging into his skin.

"Thought so." Trinity mumbled, eyes focusing back on the tv. For the rest of the movie, hoseok forced himself to stay awake.

______

It was a warm, silent night.

Going on 10 pm when suga woke up from his sleep, sitting up in bed and rubbing his eyes while trying to get his mind all sorted out at the same time.

He didn't know why he had this sudden urge to make money. He didn't feel comfortable. He thought he could give up dealing just as easily as giving up anything else - but obviously he was wrong.

It was the only thing he knew. The simplest way to make money and it had gotten him a long way. Yes it was dangerous and came with many risk, but he was addicted to living a life like this.

Yoongi got out of the small bed, stepping over one foot at a time and beginning to stretch his arms. A soft yawn leaves him, and his oversized joggers struggle to stay up without the help of his tattooed hand holding them.

The black haired male manages to make it two steps away from the bed before any silence was being broken by a soft voice a few inches away.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi cursed under his breath. He really did not want her waking up right now. All the other times he has managed to leave out while she was still sleeping. But that was because she was so tired from working all day. Tonight must've been different.

"Where you going? Come lay back down." Raven softly demands, patting the pillow Yoongi had been laying on before standing up.

"I can't." Yoongi said, flicking on the light switch. The woman squints her eyes from the sudden brightness of the room.

Yoongi hadn't a care in the world as he unzipped the bag he had in the corner of her room with a few of his belongings in it.

Taking out a simple black t and Jean pants, he shamelessly got dressed before her.

"Nothing is stopping you from laying back down. You just wanna run the streets." Raven said bitterly, cutting her eyes at him.

"You might be right." Suga mumbled, zipping up his pants. Raven kissed her teeth.

"I heard that there was just a killing a few blocks down. A teenage girl got murdered and a guy got shot." Raven said. "I don't like that you go out this late." She expressed her worries, her body feeling weighed down from all the stress over him leaving out that door.

"You worried about me?" He asked her, slipping on his socks and shoes.

"Yes." She admitted. Suga cracked a smile, turning to look at her.

"I've been doing this shit for years. It wasn't my time the first time I got hit and I'm sure it's not my time now. Just let me do what I need to do. Wait for me."

"You sound ridiculous." Raven said. Suga shrugged, going over to the nightstand and taking his gun from the drawer.

He made sure it was loaded and on safety before stuffing it in his waistband. He then put on his chain and left it at that, sleeking his hair back and walking towards the bathroom to brush his teeth.

He knew Raven disagreed with what he did. But it was essential he got up everyday and made moves for himself. He was trying to be a better man but he wasn't comfortable.

He knew he was going about a lot of things the wrong way but this was all he knew. Selling drugs, carrying guns and just praying that the night you sent out to sell that product wouldn't be the last night you ever seen.

He wasn't in any mess at the moment. The most he did was catch sells, make as much as he could and return back to Raven.

It was natural she worry about him. But sometimes he missed when there was no woman holding him back.

Thoughts like these made Suga believe that he wasn't built for love. But hearing her voice and seeing her smile made him feel differently.

He didn't want to be tamed and held down but at the same time, he needed Raven.

"I'll be back." He whispers, leaning in to kiss her lips.

Raven closed her eyes, sighing and deciding there was nothing left. Yoongi was hopeless. She didn't want to give up on him but maybe it was best if she just let him do his thing.

Yoongi stood over her for a second before leaving the room. He caught Mila's room. It was a simple sharp turn down the narrow hallway in the compressed apartment.

He entered Mila's bedroom. Pink stuff everywhere. It was just pink, unicorns and sparkles when it came to Mila. He loved the vibrant yet silent little girl.

Yoongi watched as she slept soundlessly with the unicorn plushie he had won for her on their little day out at the arcade. They had so much fun that day. Eating pizza and playing games while Raven was out taking care of god knows what business.

If Yoongi were to ever have something happen to him, he would be fucked up over these two the most.

Yes he loved his friends, and the family they had given him.

But these two beautiful girls meant something to him. They filled a huge void in his heart that nobody else could fill. They loved him in ways that nobody else could. They gave him things that nobody else could. And Yoongi loved them for that.

Without much thinking, Yoongi reached for Mila. It was easy to pick her up. She subconsciously laid against him, her fingers never letting up on her unicorn plushie as she squeezed it in her hold all the way back to Raven's room.

Yoongi placed the little girl in his spot. Right in bed next to her mother. Raven cracked open her eyes the minute Yoongi cut off the lights and left the bedroom.

She could feel her daughter there. A tear slips from her eye as she pulled the little girl in to rest against her chest.

A silent prayer leaving her lips. She hoped that it reached him somehow, and got him through the night so that he was able to make it back to her.

If he didn't, she might just go insane.

A thin cloud of smoke swirls about in front of the trouble maker as he leans against the fence serving as a border to the abandoned park behind him.

He stood on a block with noisy prostitutes, sloppy drunks and junkies. A few drug dealers from here and there, and there were even some clubs lining the strip.

Yoongi assumed that the lack of police officers came from the loss of hope within these parts of the city. They figured that the crime wouldn't stop and more patrol just caused for more corruption.

It was the safest spot for criminals and he had no problem standing out here for an hour or two and making a couple hundreds.

Once upon a time it used to be him, Jimin and hoseok.

Now it was just him. The hard headed one who could never be leveled and civil. The one who was always left behind because of his destructive mental and his stubbornness.

An Asian male approached him. Dressed in all black. His entire vibe was off but Yoongi couldn't find it in himself to care much. As long as he didn't try anything funny then Yoongi seen no reason to trip.

"What's up, man?" Yoongi gave a simple head nod.

"You Suga?" The man asked. Suga raised a brow, the cigarette dangling between his lips as he tried to understand why this man hadn't yet asked for product but instead wanted to know who he was.

"This ain't a meet and greet. What you here for?" Suga asked, cutting to the chase.

The man let out a dark laughter before shoving Suga into the fence. That caused him to drop his cigarette. He frowned as the man took off running. That was unexpected, but Yoongi had lost patience and didn't like that he had been bitched in front of everyone.

He ran behind the man. They cut through an alley, shoulders damn near touching both walls at once as they played an annoying game of cat and mouse.

Suga clenched his jaw. They reach a dead end with a gate lining the back street. Yoongi caught the man just in time as he was getting ready to hop the fence. Bringing him down, taking out his gun instantly to crack him on the back of the bed with it.

Suga's chest heaved up and down as he examined the man closely. He licked over his lips, proving at the man like a curious cat. He then snatched the hoodie from the man's face before examining closer.

Blood gushed from the back of his head. There was a tattoo of a tear under his eye. Long black hair and facial hair. Very very familiar man whom Suga instantly recognized. Why was he always playing games with his life?

Suga took out his phone, standing up straight as irony struck him like lightening.

He dialed the number, placing it up to his ear. A few rings in and the phone was being answered. It was late at night so Suga didn't expect it. But he was glad that someone picked up.

"Yo?"

"Seok...you might wanna meet me downtown and see this shit."

-
A/n: I hate my writing

Excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 1.8K 26
After witnessing the grotesque abuse of his fellow sorcerers, Geto kidnaps a woman directly related to the problem and makes her repentant for her si...
1.7K 120 14
"𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖇𝖆𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖒?" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ᶠᵉˡⁱˣ ⁱˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᶠᵃᵐᵒᵘˢ ᴷ-ᴾᵒ...
14.5K 1.5K 17
𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 , 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻' 𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 ❞ these repeating realities these incessant torment completed.
Have Hope By H

Fanfiction

541K 12.2K 80
You've spent most of your life in foster care. Given up at a year old, you've been in and out of houses. With a year till you're 18 will you be able...