Shadow Of The Past (Harry Sty...

By stylesscent

One Night. Two Strangers. Also, please go read my new fanfic - It's called 'The City' and it would mean a l... More

Shadow Of The Past (Harry Styles Fanfic)
Prologue
Chapter One - Misunderstanding
Chapter Two - One Date
Chapter Three - Dont you like me?
Chapter Four- "You want me to be honest?"
Chapter Five- One Person Could Change Everything
Chapter Seven- I can protect you
Chapter Eight- Strike Three
Chapter Nine- To Blind
Chapter Ten- Fun...
Chapter Eleven- "How Could I Be So Stupid?"
Chapter Twelve- Stupid.
Chapter Thirteen- Mistake.
Chapter Fourteen- It was all over
Chapter Fifteen- The things I do for you
Chapter Sixteen - What?
Chapter Seventeen- Lost Without You
Chapter 18- And He's Back
Chapter Nineteen- Someone Else
Chapter Twenty- I think I'm..
Chapter Twenty One- "Whats wrong with me?"
Chapter Twenty Two- I have news.
Chapter Twenty Three- "I'll tell him."
Chapter Twenty Four- Coming Clean
Chapter Twenty Five- Liar.
Chapter Twenty Six- Circles.
Chapter Twenty Seven- Visitor.
PLEASE READ! A/N
Chapter Twenty Eight- Ending Chapter

Chapter Six- You're Mine...

9.8K 150 14
By stylesscent

Chapter Six

“Mum please” I laughed. “Harry’s keeping me safe, don’t worry about me, Have fun” I laughed through the iPhone sitting on my ear pressed against my cheek whilst my mother kept making sure I was safe. It was really annoying and at times I just wanted to yell over how protective my mum was but I guess it was only because she loved me so much. 

“Fine..” She gave in with a small chuckle making me laugh. “Have Fun sweetie” 

“Thankyou, You too” I spoke and with that I pressed the End Call button on my phone letting out a deep sigh. 

I sat down in the passengers seat in the Range Rover as my beautiful boy friend drove the vehicle.

My mother works on a cruise ship, one of which that sails all over the place making her leave home a lot. She was off to some other country that I couldn’t even pronounce the name of; Most teens my age would lose it if they were all alone all the time but I guess I was used to it seeing my mum leave every so often. 

I wasn’t alone this time however, I had Harry in my life now and he had to make an oath to my mother that he would take good care of me and keep me safe. 

“Hows your mum doing?” Harry asked me as I just nodded answering his question before blasting up the volume to the music blasting through the car. 

“Hey Harry, where are we even going?” 

“I told you this already! It’s a surprise” He spoke, the tone in his voice sounding quiet annoyed of my constant need to know where we were heading to. 

It was no secret that I hated surprises and everyone knew that about me, I was that person that had to know everything about everything and I was so curious so surprising me meant you would have to be really annoyed. 

“We’re here” Harry’s voice startled me. 

Harry had been driving for about the past three hours and only once had I looked up from the screen of my iPhone and it was just to look at the angelic person that was sat down beside me in the drivers seat.  I pressed the lock button on my phone, my vision focussing on the view in front of me only to be fascinated in what I was staring at. I admired the view before me, it was a sweet setting; It was nothing to special but I liked it, It felt romantic and sweet for me, Harry knew me very well and this is something that I loved. 

“Come on” Harry spoke opening the door to the passengers seat letting me out of the car. I hadn’t even realized he had gotten out of the car until he had opened the door to the car making me jump. The shivers running through my body left unnoticed as I felt the warm hands of my boyfriend assist me down from the tall car. 

I stood there for a minute glued to the spot I landed in when getting out of the car as the beautiful scenery caused a sweet smile to appear on and take over my face. 

I stared over at the beautiful picnic like setting that Harry or someone else had created for us. The beautiful green grass sat perfectly on the soft grass with a red and white checkered blanket laid on top of it covering the area Harry wanted us both to be seated in. The beautiful view from the top of he hill took my breath away, You could see the beautiful lights of the bright, lively city whilst you still had the opportunity to take in the natural side of England. 

I smiled widely, my teeth coming into view as I placed my hand over my mouth trying to cover the little shriek I let out when I saw the variety of food lay down on the picnic blanket. I heard a chuckle behind me making me giggle... Aww I thought to myself. 

He’s perfect. 

I carefully sat down on the blanket only to be joined by someone else who I knew well. My hand reached over to open the picnic basket that sat down on the floor beside me, my eyes widening is disbelief when I took a closer look inside. The food in there was limitless; there was everything imaginable available, from chocolate to fruit, to cakes and freshly baked cookies. I eyed the deserts placed in the picnic basket and grabbing a napkin I went straight towards the chocolate biting a piece off and placing the others in Harry’s mouth. 

Reading romantic stories about what couples do can really put you into a good mood but at the same time you always wanted it to be you, This right here Is just like one of those cute stories about how the guy puts so much effort into making you feel special... How could I ever complain about this? 

I lay down on the blanket and talking to Harry about the dumbest and strangest things of all. 

I felt the heat from his body warm my own between the clothing we had separating us and right now I felt closer to him then I had ever felt before. 

Gradually, as the night went on our conversations changed to even dumber topics like farting whilst giving birth.. How awkward would that be, right? 

I moved a little closer to Harry, curling to his side whilst my fingers wrapped securely around his arm never wanting him to let go of me, his hand lazily resting on hip around my body. I could feel Harry’s warm fingers circle around my hips to the waistband of the black tights I was wearing, teasing me. I giggled a little making him only want to tease me more by sliding a finger or two under the waistband of my pants every so often. 

“Harry” I laughed. “Not here...” I spoke. Harry just ignored me as he repeated the action a few times his hand getting lower and lower closer to my underwear with every attempt. 

I sat up straight Harry’s arm letting go of me, my leg rose up making me straddle him. I sat down against his waist, one leg on either side of him, my hands running up and down his beautiful body allowing him to let out a small moan as his crotch rubbed against my own through the fabric of his jeans and my tights. “Oh so you like that?” I laughed lowering my body rubbing my body on his, the moan escaping his mouth not going unnoticed by me. 

“Aw babe please, don’t do this” Harry pleaded. My hand played with the zipper to his jeans, my fingers drawing circles on the huge bulge that was now visible due to the very tight fabric of his jeans that was tightly clung on to him outlining him perfectly. “Damn... Please. Oh fuck babe” His husky voice spoke again breathlessly. 

I let out a yell as I was suddenly pushed against the floor rolling around, Harry now straddling me. 

“I’m in control missy...” He tried to argue, speaking every word in between heavy breaths that he let out. I giggled a little; Oops, my fault. I batted my eyelashes towards him glancing up at him, his gaze set on my whilst his hands searched my body around the very thin and light material of the pants I was wearing that where most likely coming of soon. 

Harry’s lips hit mine, the taste of the strawberries from his lips invading mine. I smiled as our lips moved as one; We kiss each other every single day, every single time we’re together yet, I still shiver every time it happens and every time we kiss I get this feeling that I had never felt before.. It was like magic, Just like magic. I felt large, warm hands wrapping around my body, my back arching as the kiss grew deeper with more passion. The heat that was put into this kiss could light up a goddamn fire, I was breathless but I couldn’t stop, It was to good. 

I let out a small moan through the kiss, my hands pulling the curls that sat on Harry’s head, my hand moving through them allowing them to turn messier then usual.

“Okay, Miss Parker” Harry laughed pulling away from the kiss. His nose rested on mine as we both tried catching out breaths our lips only millimeters from each others. “I’m going to make you scream my name so loud your mum could even hear you and she’s across the world right now...” Harry continued biting my lip as his toung touched my lips turning me on. 

“Fine with me” I laughed, grabbing him by the neck and using my full force to press his lips to my own as that deep kiss continued. 

I immediately stopped the kiss and glanced behind me into the forest of trees, startled when I heard a noise of shuffling. “It’s just an animal or something, don’t worry” Harry spoke his lips moving to my neck and jawline. 

“Harry..” I moaned heavily letting out a few sounds of pleasure as his lips moved ever so delicately, he was good at this and he knew all my soft spots. I closed my eyes, my head rolled around in awes... This felt so good, the teeth nibbling on my skin, the lips sucking the blood to the surface, the wet toung going over all the bites calming them..

I let out a moan as I heard another noise coming from the bushes making me jump again. 

“Babe that doesn’t sound like an animal... Thats a person, someones here” I whispered to Harry terrified. 

Who the hell would ever want to watch two people make out on their date? 

I lay down Harry still on top of me both of worried about what was out there in the bushes and trees. An animal couldn’t be that big and make that much noise.. It had to be a person. 

“Fuck” Harry gasped as we both saw a shadow from behind one of the trees. He quickly stood up helping me off the ground as I clung on his arms using him as my armor, my hero. We tried looking in between the tall trees to see if we could see anyone but it was dark and we both failed miserably. 

“Shit!” I yell as I heard a whisper coming from somewhere. “Harry someones here...”

“Show yourself.. Whose here?” Harry yell as loud as he possibly could trying to get whoever was here to show he or herself... 

Harry’s arm draped around me tightly, my body glued on to his one. 

“You’re mine..” A deep voice whispered making me hug on to Harry as tight as I possibly could. The voice sounded scary like one you could hear in a horror movie or something and I was terrified. 

I could feel my tears drip down my cheeks being to afraid to even say anything anymore. I glanced over at Harry the worry in his face could be seen a mile away, he was scared but he was being brave to protect me, he really was my hero.

“Get in the car” He spoke. “Now” I ran over the Range rover as fast as my legs could carry me, the blanket on the floor wrapped around me tightly my tears still falling down. I sat down carefully in the passenger seat scarred for my life not sure what to do... 

I looked out the windscreen of the car to stare at my brave boyfriend. He was yelling things probably to get who ever was there to come out. He was terrified, his face was red and I had never seen him like this before. I could sense his feelings though, he wasn’t scared for himself but for me... He didn’t care what would happen to him but what would happen to me.. 

I saw Harry as he carefully walked over to the car before opening the door and slamming it shut. locking the car doors as he turned on the car. Everything he done happened so fast, he was angry now too. He backed up the car before even putting on his seat belt and just drove of as fast he could. 

“You’re staying with me tonight...” He spoke breaking the silence. “I know I usually stay with you at your house cause your mums gone but from now you’re at my house, you can borrow my clothes for tonight” 

“Harry whats wrong?” I could sense the fear in his tone and it scared me even more then before, I was terrified. “Do you know something that I don’t? Do you know who was out there or what he or she wants?” Harry looked at me a before focusing his attention back to the road. I could tell, there was something wrong and he knew it, he either knew the person or he knew why that person done that but I didn’t want to argue right now so I just stayed silent. 

As we pulled over in the garage of Harry’s apartment he just turned of the car and just banged the steering wheel with his hands allowing his anger and frustration to come out instead of holding it in. He punched the wheel hard before just rolling his head back onto the car seat as a few tears escaped his eyes. 

“Harry, baby..” I spoke trying to calm him down and allow him to relax. “Please, babe..” 

“I just wanted one fucking romantic date for tonight and someone wrecks it....” He cried. “Babe, look at you! You’re terrified, I just wanted to keep you safe and you where scared for your life back there-”

“-You did!” I cut him off yelling at him. “That could have been a dumb prank or some shit or it could have been serious. If it really was serious that idiot out there could have been armed or something. You told me to get in the car and you stood there risking your self to help me. You don’t understand how much that means!” 

Harry’s head just turned to me.. “I’d do anything for you” He spoke as I reached over and placed a kiss on his lips. 

If this was serious, he would have saved my life, he would have given his for me. Whoever this person was I needed to know.. I was terrified and before today I had never seen Harry like this. I had never seen him reach his breaking point but now I finally realized what his weakness was. 

Me. 

I was in danger if whoever out there wanted to do more then scare us and thats why he lost it, thats why he broke in tears and lost his temper. He would do anything for me just like how I would do anything for him.

I... I.. I’m in love with Harry. I love him but, I just don’t know how to tell him. 

A/N - Thanks for reading. Vote if you liked it. Please comment what you think, I want to know what you think of it so far, theres heaps of twists and turns...  IF YOU HAVNT WATCHED THE TRAILER ITS ON THE SIDE >>>> thanks :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 42 68
Let me take you into the world of dating Harry Styles. Suggestions open :)
2.1K 30 44
A Harry Styles FanFiction <3 First one so read my others, they will probably be better. LMAO
35.4K 1.7K 78
How much of yourself do you put into Fan Fiction? Would Harry Styles be able to track you down? ––– DreamingOfYou writes Fan Fiction about Harr...
5.8K 126 34
Harry Styles Fanfic . Enjoy :) .