Six Sparrow (Will Turner)

By lenoresjam

Six Sparrow is captain Jack Sparrows little sister, though she'll likely put a sword through your neck if you... More

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one

five

3.6K 69 1
By lenoresjam

Six rowed the boat towards the island. She was a lot stronger and more experienced of a rower then Will and Jack was the captain and used that to his advantage to get out of rowing, though Six was sure that he really just made her do it because she was his sister and he enjoyed the fact that he could force her to do his work.

"What Code is Gibbs to keep to if the worst should happen?" Will asked as the small boat passed over layers of gold coins and jewels that laid on the bottom of the fairly shallow water.

"Pirate's Code. Any man that falls behind, is left behind" Jack responded, his eyes watching the treasures beneath them, clearly tempted to reach down and try to take some, Six would be lying if she said she wasn't thinking the same thing. She was surprised by the fact that Will seemed to take similar interests to the treasures as she and Jack did, though from what she knew he didn't have much money or riches and anything that could make you well off interested anyone, not just pirates.

"No heroes amongst thieves, eh?" Will asked, looking up towards Jack.

"You know, for having such a bleak outlook on pirates you're well on your way to becoming one" Six said thoughtfully "Sprung two pirates from jail, commandeered a navy ship, visited and sailed out of a pirate town-"

"and you're completely obsessed with treasure" added Jack

"That's not true. I am not obsessed with treasure" said Will, his eyes quickly looking away from the gold at the bottom of the water where they had wandered to again.

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate" pointed Jack.

"Aye, sometimes it's a lady who you're absolutely obsessed with to the point you'd join some pirates to rescue 'er" sneared Six.

"I'm not obsessed with her" shot Will.

"You better be or else this trip is pretty pointless for you" Six remarked.

It wasn't long before the boat reached the edge of the water and they stepped out onto the rock ground. Carefully they moved forwards through a narrow path and up towards a large rock that was blocking them from where Barbossa and his crew were.

"Gentlemen, the time has come! Our salvation is nigh! Our torment is near at end" they could hear Barbossa saying to his crew, his voice echoing across the cave walls.

Six, Jack and Will all carefully peered around the side of the rock, trying to get an idea of what was on the other side.

"Elizabeth" Will breathed as his eyes landed on the girl being held by members of Barbossa's crew.

"For ten years we've been tested and tried, and each man here has proved his mettle a hundred times over and a hundred times again! Punished, we were. The lot of us - disproportionate to our crimes! Here it is the cursed treasure of Cort's himself. Every last piece that went astray, we have returned, save for this" Barbossa continued to the crowd of his crew.

Will went to move, unable to continue watching and listening to what was happening. Acting quick, Six grabbed him, pulling him down before he could be seen or heard.

"Not yet" she hissed.

"We wait for the opportune moment" said Jack, making sure to keep his voice low enough to not be heard by anyone but Six and Will.

"When's that? When it's of greatest profit to you?" Will asked.

"May I ask you something? Have I ever given you reason not to trust me? Do us a favor? I know it's difficult for you, but please stay here and try not to do anything stupid" stated Jack as he looked around the rock again. Six kept a hold on Will for a moment longer before letting him go.

Six was listening closely to what the pirates were saying on the other side of the rock when she suddenly heard a noise from behind her. Turning quickly, her hand reaching for her sword, her eyes landed on Will who held an oar in his hand and Jack who was laying on the ground in front of him.

"Sorry, Jack. I'm not going to be your leverage" said Will, looking down at the man.

"What the fuck did you do" asked Six moving from the crouched possion she had taken to her feet.

"Saving Miss Swann" he stated before moving past Jack.

Six had no idea what Will was playing at but she also knew that he stood no chance against Barbossa and his crew alone. Looking between her passed out brother and Will who looked like he was about to do something, Six decided she had to pick a side and fast. She had long ago decided that being on someone's side was better then no one's side even if that meant switching sides constantly to stay safe. She had no reason to be on Jack's side, the fact that they were related never made them biased towards each other and Jack was passed out and useless in the moment. Will on the other hand had no experience in pirating but he was conscious and seemed to have a plan. From a young age Six had learned to read Jack to easily figure out his plans but with Will she couldn't do this so she had no idea what the lad was thinking.

A gunshot pulled Six from her thoughts and she quickly glanced around. It had not hit her and Will was still fine, meaning either the shot had not been to them or they had missed.

"No. He shot me" the voice of one of Barbossa's crew members came, easing Six's worries.

"The curse is still upon us!" exclaimed another one of the crew members.

"The curse" Six mumbled to herself in realization. She hadn't given much thought as to why Elizabeth had been taken, she was fairly sure she had heard mention that she was the governor's daughter and ruled that as reason enough.

"You, maid! Your father, what was his name? Was your father William Turner?" Barbossa asked, causing Six's eyes to go wide as she quickly looked towards Will, who was suddenly gone.

"No," a female voice response and Six could assume it was Elizabeth.

"Where's his child? The child that sailed from England eight years ago, the child in whose veins flows the blood of William Turner. Where?" Barossa exclaimed while Six, who was thinking very similar things, tried to look around for Will as best she could without being seen.

It wasn't her responsibility to save him Six told herself but still somehow she felt like she needed to make sure he was safe, maybe because if they caught Will they would surely go looking for others because there was no way that Will had ended up on the island alone.

Carefully peering around the rock again, Six's eyes moved from Barbossa, down the piece of land he was standing on and to where a woman was laying. Suddenly just in her line of view a head emerged from the water.

"Will" Six breathed and next thing she knew the head and the girl were gone.

Steping back behind the rock where she was hidden Six only had to wait a moment before Will arrived back into the area with the girl, whose hand he was holding tightly. Will glanced between Jack's body which was laying between them and Six for a moment as if questioning what Six was going to do about it.

"He fell behind. Stick to the code was the captain's order" Six stated as she began to move towards where they had left the boat "quickly won't be long before they noticed 'er missing. If we're lucky Jacks presence will slow them down from leaving and spotting us"

Will nodded and followed her.

The boat trip back to the ship was quiet, once again Six was the one rowing and Will sat beside Elizabeth, his arm wrapped around her in attempts to warm her up from the cool water they had entered to save her.

"Not more pirates" Elizabeth groaned as they were pulled back onto the ship, causing Six to roll her eyes and momentarily wonder why they had rescued her.

"Welcome aboard, Miss Elizabeth" Gibbs smiled at Elizabeth.

"Mr. Gibbs?" Elizabeth questioned, staring at the man.

"Where be Jack?" Gibbs asked, turning towards Will and Six.

"Jack? Jack Sparrow?" exclaimed Elizabeth.

"He fell behind" Will responded, wrapping his arm around Elizabeth to lead her away.

"Keep to the code" Gibbs and Six both said at the same time.

"Weigh anchor! Hoist the sails!" Six yelled across the deck "Anamaria take the wheel, Gibbs makes sure that everythings in order for us to go, we need to get away from here before Barbossa's crew leaves and sees us. Pearls much faster than us, we need a good head start"

"Aye" the crew responded before getting to work.

Once everyone had gotten to their possessions and began their tasks and she was certain they could last without her for a few moments, Six crossed the deck and entered inside to the cabin where she found Will and Elizabeth sitting together while Will put bandages on her hand.

"You said you gave Barbossa my name as yours. Why?" Will asked. Six was about to wander off to leave the two to talk but she also wanted to know the answer to the question so she stayed, just outside of the doorway.

"I don't know" Elizabeth winced and suddenly pulled her hand away from Will.

"I'm sorry. Blacksmith's hands. I know they're rough" Will apologised.

"No. I mean yes, they are but don't stop" Elizabeth responded softly.

"Elizabeth" Will began but was cut off by the girl.

"It's yours" she said handing Will a medallion.

"I thought I'd lost it the day they rescued me" said Will looking at it "It was a gift from my father. He sent it to me. Why did you take it?" he asked, raising his eyes to meet those of Elizabeth.

"Because I was afraid that you were a pirate. That would have been awful" Elizabeth responded, causing Six to force herself to hold back a scoff.

"It wasn't your blood they needed. It was my father's blood, my blood, the blood of a pirate" Will said slowly.

"Will, I'm so sorry, please forgive me" Elizabeth begged. When Will slammed the medallion down on the table, Elizabeth took that as her queue to leave, walking right past Six without noticing her.

"So you admit you are a real pirate" Six smiled walking into the room and towards Will who had his head resting in his hand. "Y'alright?" she asked softly, taking the seat that Elizabeth had been using. Will shrugged and some shouting on deck caught Six's attention. "I should go check that out, make sure everythings alright" she said looking up towards where the deck would be.

"I'll come" stated Wil, standing up.

"You sure?" Six asked and Will nodded.

"The Black Pearl, she's gaining on us" Anamaria was yelling as Six and Will stepped onto the deck.

"This is the fastest ship in the Caribbean" stated Elizabeth.

"Aye but the Pearls probably the fastest ship in the world" said Six walking towards them "This ship is nothin' compared to the Pearl"

"She's gonna catch us" said Anamaria looking behind them towards the Pearl.

"We're shallow on the draft, right?" asked Elizabeth.

"Aye" responded Anamaria. Six had blocked their conversation out as she pulled her spyglass out and used it to get a better view of the Pearl.

"Lighten the ship, stem to stern" said Anamaria as Six put her spyglass down and turned her attention back to them.

"Aye Lighten the ship, stem to stern" Six reapeated much louder so everyone on the ship clearly heard her.

"Anything that we can afford to lose see that it's lost" called Gibbs to the crew.

They all quickly separated, moving to do different tasks. Continuously glancing towards the Pearl Six shook her head "this isn't gonna work" she mumbled to herself "their too fast and strong we need a better plan"

"We have to make a stand. We must fight!" said Will walking up beside her, Six looked at him for a moment before nodding.

"Load the guns!" they both called at the same time before separating again.

"With what?" asked Anamaria.

"Anything. Everything! Anything we have left" stated Will.

"Load the guns! Take shot and langrage. Nails and crushed glass! With a will!" Gibbs ordered the crew members. "The Pearl is going to luff up on our port quarter. She'll rake us without ever presenting a target" he said as Six walked towards him.

Taking a long breath, Six turned towards the deck "Lower the anchor on the starboard side!" she yelled.

"It certainly has the element of surprise," Will noted, suddenly appearing beside her.

"You're daft. You both are!" said Anamaria.

"Daft like Jack! Lower the starboard anchor! Do it, ye dogs, or it's you we'll load into the cannons" said Gibbs.

"Don't compare me to me brother" Six shot at Gibbs. "Ana let go!" Six yelled to the woman on the wheel. She looked at Six with a look of disbelief for a moment before obeying and letting the wheel go, causing the ship to swing around the dropped anchor. "Fire" Six suddenly yelled her eyes on the Pearl.

"Fire" multiple crew members repeated before cannons began to be fired from both ships.

"We could use a few more ideas" said Gibbs watching the cannons be fired from the Pearl.

"We'll give them her" said Anamaria pointing her pistol towards Elizabeth.

"She's not what they're after" stated Will.

"And were not going to give them what they're after" added Six looking towards Will.

"The medallion" Elizabeth suddenly breathed, her hand on her chest and her eyes going wide. Will looked at her for only a moment before rushing off below deck to find it.

Moving quickly across the deck as the Pearl drew closer to them, Six looked around at the rest of the crew. "This isn't looking good," she said to herself. Jumping backwards as a shot caused the mass to fall over, Six quickly turned her head as hooks were thrown between the ships and members of the Pearl began to cross onto theirs. "Shit" she breathed, her hand reaching and pulling out her sword quickly.

A/N

Chapter word count: 2336

Im so tired right now. i stayed up too late reading fanfiction last night. Anyways I watched Edgar Allan Poe's Murder Mystery Dinner Party by ShipWrecked comedy for the first time last night and now im obsessed. I already rewatched it today and if i wasnt so tired id probably watch it again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.4K 16
Lorena Sparrow is back and more fiercer than ever! Will left and broke her heart, Jack swears the next he sees him he'll murder him and now the two s...
2.2K 67 9
Ella is ecstatic. Her father and Elizabeth are getting married. But a sudden turn of event cause Ella, Will and Elizabeth to get arrested for their p...
11.9K 343 12
The former Captain of the Black Pearl finds himself to be without a ship after being viciously mutinied upon and ends up in port royal to acquire a v...
279K 6.9K 18
Isabelle Marie Swann had a simple life. The second daughter of the governor, best friend to a blacksmith, and a proper lady. Of course, that is in ti...