His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 27

4.2K 175 145
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

"My guy pretty like a girl, and he got fight stories to tell!" Michelle sang annoyingly in her husband's ear as he tried to concentrate on the video game he was playing.

"Michelle move with that shit. I'm in the middle of a match." Jimin mumbled, staring intensely at the tv screen before him.

"I see both sides like Chanel!" Michelle shouted, ignoring him and instead taking it the extra mile to climb behind him and wrap her legs around his torso.

Jimin groaned, allowing for her to wrap around him despite being peeved by her current behavior. But no matter how annoying she was being, he loved when she got on his nerves.

"Uri, you have a maniac for a mother." Jimin said to his four month old son who laid before his parents in his bouncer.

Uriah only slobbered on his fingers in return, kicking his little feet as he stared up at his parents with his big brown eyes.

"Pay attention to me." Michelle said into Jimin's ear, ignoring the insult he had spat about her to their son.

"I- dammit." Jimin cursed, realizing that he was getting a little bit behind on the call of duty match he was in.

He was playing with Namjoon. The fucker seemed to never have anything better to do besides play video games and work so of course he had an advantage over Jimin who barely touched his play station.

"I'm coming, gorgeous. Just let me finish this." Jimin murmured, narrowing his eyes. His fingers move rapidly against the controlled. He seemed to be skilled with each movement he made and didn't slip up a single time.

Michelle pouted over his shoulder and watched while he played. She didn't say a word the entire time, sitting engrossed in the game that Jimin was occupied by as a way to occupy herself.

For another ten minutes she listened to him curse out Namjoon.

"Language." She scolded softly when he called Namjoon a "ass eating yeast yeti".

"He called me a troll!"
Jimin tried to defend himself.

Just then, the match ends. "Fuck yeah!" Jimin exclaimed. He had won by only a few points but a win was a win regardless.

Michelle shook her head and got from behind him. Jimin told Namjoon he would be taking a break before hopping back on the game.

Jimin stretched his arms before grabbing Uriah out of his bouncer and playing with the baby.

"Hey, little man." Jimin said in a baby like voice, kissing Uriah's forehead.

"My baby needs a trim." Michelle mumbled, picking up her cell phone. Jimin hummed. "Well give him one." Jimin said.

Michelle giggled and shook her head. "Not my little baby. I'm talking about you, my big baby." She said.

Jimin raised a brow at her, looking over his shoulder. "Me? I don't want a trim." He said.

"You used to trim your hair all the time when we first started messing around. Now all of the sudden since we married you think you can go all caveman on me?"

Jimin chuckled. "That's not the case, baby. I'm just interested in growing my hair out a bit. Nothing too major."

Michelle looked up at him, holding her phone in both hands. The change seemed so drastic to her but not in a bad way. It was just something to remind her that they were growing up as a couple and something as simple as a hair change was a symbol of that maturity and change.

"Oh...okay well do you." She sighed. "You look handsome either way." She compliments.

Jimin smirked and left the room. "Smug bastard." Michelle said under her breath, already knowing that he knew she was way past the point of attracted to him either way.

"Where you taking my baby, midget?!" Michelle called out.

"Bottle!" Jimin replies.

"Oh okay!" Michelle shouted. "Thought I was gon have to buss a nigga up." She mumbled, going back to occupying herself on her phone.

She scrolled through a bunch of hair pages. She couldn't wait until hair school started up next month. She couldn't wait to get an actual license to open up a shop on her own as opposed to bring in her cousin's shop.

It would make her feel even better to know that Jimin was basically the wonder of the car shop and she would be the owner of a salon.

It had always been her dream to own a salon. She had been wanting to achieve this goal that had been on her list ever since she was a ten year old girl, seeing the women with the cute hairstyles in her environment that some deemed "over the top" but she seen as fabulous. Beautiful.

And she was so close to achieving that. She was almost there.

The smart phone in her hand sounds off, indicating a message. Michelle opens the message without even thinking twice.

Honestly. She was shocked to see that her mom was the one texting her. She should've changed her number after the day her parents basically disowned her for getting pregnant, but she didn't.

Good evening, we need to talk.

Michelle couldn't react to the text message right away. She was honestly stunned. She couldn't believe that the woman who had spat such displeasing words to her own flesh and blood , had texted her after months of treating her like trash.

About?

Michelle responded. She wasn't about to sugarcoat anything. This woman didn't deserve her kindness and manners. After all, she didn't show such emotions to Michelle.

Let's meet. I'm cooking something tomrrow night. You're welcomed to bring your boyfriend and the baby.

Michelle scoffed, finding it quite insulting that her mother had to tell her Uriah was "welcome" as if the innocent baby had done anything to not he welcomed into her home.

We can't. I'm busy, Jimin's busy. And I don't want my baby around you.

Don't be harsh. Im still your mother at the end of the day Michelle and you will respect me.

Where was my respect??? You kicked me out and left me alone. I don't want to see the woman that abandoned me and humiliated me. I don't want to see the man that allowed it, either.

Im sorry. I want to see my grand child. Me and your dad both.

Im done with this conversation.

Atleast think on it.

Michelle turned off her phone right on time. Jimin entered. He cradled Uriah and held a bottle up to the baby's lips as he drank the milk.

Michelle's phone went off again but she chose to ignore it, already knowing that it was her mother.

Jimin noticed she was suddenly ruffled by something. He looked between her and Uriah, sitting on the bed and turning sideways.

"You okay?" He asked Michelle.

"I'm fine." Michelle said lowly, it was easy to see through her subtle lies.

"Who's texting your phone like that?" He asked. Michelle rolled her eyes.

"Your mother in law." Michelle said. Jimin kissed his teeth.

"Oh you got jokes?" He asked. Michelle smiled but it dropped quickly.

"She texted me out the blue talking about some dinner at her house because she wanna see Uriah. I'm not fuckin' with it because she put me out while I had him in me. And I can't count the amount of times she fucking humiliated me and fucked over me. I don't want my baby or you around her and that's that." Michelle said, standing up from the bed and walking towards the dresser.

"I'm with you on that, baby." Jimin said. He didn't want to make it seem as if he was disrespecting his wife's mother but at the same time it was the honest truth.

The woman was evil to her daughter. And Jimin was already iffy on who they brought Uriah around anyways.

Michelle was going through the drawers but she stopped all of the sudden.

"Actually-"

"Michelle whatever you're about to say, don't."

"No no. Actually it might be something to look into. I mean, Uriah needs a grandmother. I don't agree with my parents on a lot of things but I should atleast let them see Uriah."

"You sound ridiculous." Jimin mumbled.

"I don't."

"Yes, you do actually." He watched as Uriah drifted off into dreamland while still sucking on the bottle.

"You were just up here telling me how you wouldn't let them see uri and you not standing on shit you said. But I'm gonna say it and mean it. No they're not seeing our son and I'm not going either. If you want to rebuild something with them then do you, but we're not taking part in it."

Michelle frowned. Never had she ever felt alone in decision making with Jimin up until now. He was basically putting her away on her own, throwing it all away and leaving her to herself.

"Jimin they're my parents." She said.

"I don't care." Jimin responded, slipping the bottle from Uriah's mouth and placing it next to him on the bed.

"The problem ain't you seeing them. It's you saying one thing and then switching up on me. If you knew you wanted to make amends with them then why say any of that?"

"Because I thought that at the moment. People change their minds, Jimin." Michelle said.

"Mhm." Jimin mumbled, taking Uriah's bib and fixing it before propping him up on his shoulder to burp him.

"Come on, papa." He cooed, bouncing with the baby as he patted his back. "You can go back to napping right after." He said.

Michelle watched them for a bit before sighing. "I don't know what I want. But if I decide I want Uriah to see them then you can't stop that."

"Pfft, okay." Jimin said matter of factly.

Michelle hinted at his obvious attitude. She didn't have time for his bitch fit, he never wanted to listen to her when it came to Uriah. It wasn't in a toxic way, she could understand why his trust with her parents was lost and why he wanted to be cautious.

But she deserve that attitude and hostility. Maybe she just needed that relationship with atleast one parent that everybody else got to have. She was still a teenager. Yes she was over 18 but still a teen nonetheless.

She would always need a parent. And her parents weren't the best with guidance and patience but it would be nice to atleast he closure for them before she drifted apart from them for good.

Why couldn't Jimin understand that?

"Can you watch uri for about an hour or so?" Michelle asked, going over to put on her slides and grab her keys.

"Oh so you mad now? You leaving." He said. Michelle shrugged.

"Who's mad? It seem like you the only one mad about something. All I asked was for you to watch our son for an hour."

"Whatever, Michelle." He said.

Michelle cut her eyes at him. Hence he turned his back, she flipped him off and left the room.

She just needed some fresh air. She needed to hit up the beauty supply anyways. If not today then tomorrow. Maybe she would do that and just ride around, get some food and shit.

She didn't understand why Jimin was so mad. She couldn't even explain herself because he for sure wouldn't hear it.

Why couldn't she ever be heard?

Michelle barely even made it down the street before her phone started ringing. She answered it using the radio since they were both connected.

"Hello?" She answered.

Jimin's voice drowns out the silence of the car. "Turn around and come back inside, baby." He said.

Michelle poked the inside of her cheek with her tongue. "Ain't you made at me?" She asked.

"I never said I was mad at you. I just don't like how you said one thing and changed it but i want to understand you and be mature. So come back inside and let's talk."

"No." Michelle said defiantly, despite turning around and heading back to the house.

"Uri misses you." Michelle hummed.

"Daddy miss you too." Michelle pretended to be disgusted.

Q"Boy shut up. Im really not cool with you right now. Because you did all that inside for no reason."

"Anytime I trip it's for a reason. Im not to keen on you going over there too because of everything that happened with your stupid ass Ex. But if it means so much to you then im opened to attend with you. But Uriah won't be going. We need to rebuild your relationship with them before they try and build me with our son's."

When he said that, it made sense.

It couldn't be expected that they make something out of nothing with themselves and Uriah when they still held some type of hostility towards Michelle.

"We'll talk about it, baby. Now come back inside where it's safe at." Jimin said before hanging up the phone.

Michelle parked her car, feeling foolish for even leaving in the first place. She was just confused overall and didn't even know what she really wanted to do. It was so much to consider.

But Jimin was right about one thing. Uriah didn't need to be around them right now.

_______

"What did Jeffrey say about lending us a hand?" Hoseok questions, sitting next to Sik in the backseat of the black Escalade truck.

Hoseok was right about being busy for the next few nights. It was currently 11 pm and he and Sik had been coming back from one of the casino's Sik owned to make sure shit was going straight.

Now they were heading back to do one last inventory of the warehouse for tonight before calling it a day and returning back home to their significant other's.

"He doesn't give a fuck about his men. He was quick to throw them over into the fire. As long as it was money involved and he seen it as beneficial to him then he really didn't care." Sik responded, rotating his wrist so that the whiskey inside of the glass he held moved around the edges of the cup.

"Well atleast we have enough on stand by. A man who doesn't give a fuck about his life is dangerous enough. We need men who don't give a fuck. Protection is essential." Hoseok responded, sipping from his glass before proceeding to turn and look out of the window.

Sik admired the younger from his side of the backseat, a fond smile being sketched on his face.

"Look at you, sounding like me." He teased.

"Fuck you." Hoseok mumbled. Sik laughed and turned to stare straight ahead.

"Anything on Hanseo yet?"

"Nothing directly but I got a call from my mom. Somebody raided her place. Broke shit, took shit. I think Hanseo play's a huge role in that. He does sloppy work and I feel like he's purposefully targeting people close to me."

"His death date is long overdo." Sik mumbled. Hoseok scoffed.

"I feel like when I catch him, I'm gonna keep him. I have questions. I didn't forget about the price he put on my head. It's so much shit that he was behind that's impacted me. I can't Kill him yet."

I can't kill him yet. The words repeat in Hoseok's mind as the realization settled.

He had been so focused on killing Hanseo, making things harder than they needed to be.

He could always just call up a Rico and his guys who were on watch. He could have them on the look out for Hanseo. If they caught him, they would hold him.

Joseok could keep him in. Sik had warehouses all around the state. A hood hiding spot and careful guards would ensure that Hanseo never got out again, and from there hoseok could take care of his business.

That way, the situation with Hanseo would be handled and he could move on to the much bigger issue at hand which just so happened to be The Kendrick's.

A new threat, now that Hoseok's men had killed their family member. And after getting Hanseo out of the way the next issue would seem a lot more minor.

"I can't kill him yet." Hoseok repeated.

"Whatever's going on in your head right now, I like it. But tread lightly." Sik inferred.

"I got this." Hoseok said matter of factly. As he mapped a plan out in his head, he realized that things were a lot more easier than he was making them out to be.

It would be like stealing candy from a baby.

Or in this case, stealing freedom from a stupid ass deadbeat.

Hoseok couldn't wait to act upon his sinister thoughts. He just hoped it didn't back fire in the end.

-
A/n: I know y'all said no time skip but after the next chapter I'm doing a time skip so that we can get Trinity into school and see more of Jungkook/ get more drama outside of Hanseo going.

Also, Chanel is the perfect song to describe Michelle's bi ass.

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 1.5K 43
"Why do you have to hate me so much?" I asked, looking into his eyes, which were cold and filled with distaste. "You boast, Nicole, and you still do...
65.4K 1.1K 83
REVISING! You're just Tom's little sister he never talked about. When out of the blue you get a call from him inviting you to Downton Abbey to meet h...
673K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
14.5K 1.5K 17
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป' ๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น โž these repeating realities these incessant torment completed.