Manan: Baby love

By user32078143

Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight. More

Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Note
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Note
Promo
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Note
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Note
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 6

5.7K 245 6
By user32078143

Next morning Nandini woke up first as Manik was not able to sleep properly at night. As she woke up she started crying because of that Manik woke up. He picked her up and started patting her back.

Manik: Dont cry bacha, see Dadda woke up no need to cry. 

Listening to her cries everyone came in their room.

Alia: What happened Manik? Why is she crying?

Manik: She woke up before me so to gain my attention she started crying.

He said while staring at his baby who was giggling right now.

Cabir: Waah behena till today I used to think only Navya is the Dramaqueen of this group but you are a bigger Dramabaaz.

Navya glared at him and punched him.

Cabir: Ouch, Navya yaar it hurts.(fake cries)

Mukti: Manik you freshen up give her to us. Hum usse living room me leke jate hai.

As Mukti was going to pick her she started crying as if telling them that she wants to stay with her dadda. Manik calmed her down.

Manik: No one is taking you anywhere. Mukti you guys go ahead I will bring her with me.

They nodded their head and went downstairs.

Manik: You are such a dramaqueen ha bacha.(saying this he played with her few minutes and went to freshen up)

Time skips

Currently everyone was sitting at dinning area eating their breakfast. Manik was feeding Nandini.

Dhruv: After having breakfast lets go to the mall and shop for our doll.

Alia: Yes shoppinggggggggg. Dhruv you will accompany me for shopping today.(listening to this his eyes widened)

Having no other option left he nodded as he has crush on her.

After having breakfast everyone got ready and settled in the car.

Navya: Nandu come to me please I also want to hold you.

For a change she dint cry today and like that everyone played with her and reached the mall.

Dhruv and Alia went to buy clothes for her.

Mukti and Abhi went to buy toys for her.

Cabir, Navya, Manik went to buy daily necessity things because Manik wants to investigate each and every product thoroughly before using it for his baby.

Cabir: Manik we should even buy a crib for her to sleep.

Manik: No she is not gonna sleep in crib she will sleep with me on our bed.

Navya: I agree with Cabir during her nap time you can make her sleep in crib and at night she will sleep with you.

He agreed with them and went to buy crib.

 After 3 hours Nandini was hungry and tired so she started crying.

Navya: I guess she is hungry. What to do now? How will you feed her here?

Manik: We have almost completed our shopping so I am going in car I will feed her there. You guys pay for the things and come directly in the parking area with others.

They both nodded and Manik went towards car.

Manik: Bacha stop crying we are almost there just wait for few min then dadda will feed you.

They reached towards their car and without wasting time he removed his tshirt and Nandu started sucking his nipples.

Note: Guys Manik knew she may get tired and hungry in between so he already carried a bottle of milk with him.

After half an hour everyone cameback in the parking area whereas all the stuffs they bought will be delivered at the mansion before they reach. Even Nandini slept after drinking milk. They started their journey back to the mansion. While everyone were discussing about the stuff they bought Manik was thinking something which Cabir noticed.

Cabir: Manik what happened? What are you thinking? Is everything alright?

Manik: Cabir doctor told me to feed bacha every 2 hrs but she dont even finish half a bottle. I am worried this might affect her health.

Abhi: Manik I think we should take her to a doctor for a proper checkup. As even we dont know properly how to take care of the baby. He can check her thoroughly and suggest us.

Manik: I think you are right. Tomorrow me, Cabir and Navya we three will visit doctor.

Everyone agreed with him and then they reached mansion. All the stuffs was already delivery in the mansion. Till the time they reached home even Nandini woke up because of the movement. Everyone started showing her the things they bought for her.

Alia: See Nandu didu bought so many cute clothes for you.

(Like this they bought many clothes)

Mukti: See Baby we bought toys for you to play with.

Seeing all the stuffs for her she got happy and was smiling.

Manik told the servents to keep everything and arrange them in his room. After that everyone played with Nandu till it was time for dinner.

Ramu Kaka: Manik Baba dinner is ready. You guys can have your dinner now.

Manik nodded and said that they will be there in 5 min.

Manik: Chalo guys its time for dinner. Its already late and everyone must be tired today.

They headed towards dinning room. Manik was feeding Nandini but after only finishing half bottle she slept.

Manik: Cabir before going to bed please take an appointment with the doctor in the morning.

He nodded his head and everyone continued with their dinner with minimal talks as everyone was tired. After dinner everyone dispersed towards their respective rooms and slept.

That's it for now guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 484 8
Manik's one mistake of trusting his mom over his wife was what broke MaNan apart. Now 21 years later, he comes face to face with a girl who has his s...
173K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
990K 65.9K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...
391K 31.5K 50
no description ☺☺☺ continuation of Life with my Knight. Read the first book to continue this