𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 - 𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐛𝐢...

By starryyeonbin

"don't touch him, choi yeonjun is mine!" in which soobin was head-over-heels in love with the quiet but hand... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
ᎥᎥ
ᎥᎥᎥ
𝐢𝐯
𝐯
𝐯𝐢
𝐯𝐢𝐢
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐢𝐱
𝐱
𝐱𝐢
𝐱𝐢𝐢
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐱𝐢𝐯
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢
𝐱𝐯
𝐱𝐯𝐢
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐱𝐢𝐱
𝐱𝐱
𝐱𝐱𝐢
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯
𝐱𝐱𝐯
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱
𝐱𝐱𝐱
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢

𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢

5.6K 170 113
By starryyeonbin

it didn't take long for the familiar routine of yeonjun's life to come back.
after a few days of leaving the hosptial, much to soobin's dismay, the older had returned to school.

"i'll be happier back on campus," yeonjun had explained, "i hate sitting around doing nothing all day."

"you're healing, angel." soobin sighed, "besides, you're really not missing out on much! graduations coming up."

"exactly! graduation is coming up along with finals. i want to see taehyun and beomgyu! my cousin, kai." the older looked up from where he was leaning on soobin's shoulder.

"i also don't like you skipping class either," soobin's been out everyday since yeonjun left. his excuse being, "there's no point without you there."

after a few more arguments soobin had reluctantly agreed to going back.

that's another thing,
soobin never left yeonjun's side.

it seemed like the event had triggered something within the younger, that something unknown.
yeonjun noticed it early on, but didn't really think too much about it.
they were in love, all couples are clingy.

first, it seemed like soobin had practically moved into his room.
he was there when yeonjun woke up, there when he fell asleep.

it seemed he only left when yeonjun was unconsciousness
even then, it was only to quickly shower and change.

soon, his friends caught on.

"he never leaves your side," nayoung, a boy from his literary arts class, commented.

the two were in the bathroom, one of the only times yeonjun was apart from soobin.
"is that a bad thing?" the senior caught nayoungs gaze in the mirror.

"he changed all his classes to match up with yours, he walks with you to the library, to the student council office, to the cafeteria! he's waiting outside the bathroom for you as we speak."

the older doesn't reply, only switching off the faucet and going to dry his hands.
"he's just protective of me, that's all."

"he's obsessive, that's what he is." the other boy clicked his tongue.

yeonjun let out a small laugh, he'd always enjoyed nayoungs unfiltered personality.

"shh," he held a finger to his mouth, "he'll hear you." yeonjun pointed to the door.

the younger rolled his eyes, "yeah, yeah! joke around all you want. i'm just saying, if-"

"bye nayoung~!" yeonjun cut him off, pushing open the door.

"petal!" soobin grinned, pulling yeonjun close to his side.
"i was beginning to get worried," the boy mumbled.
"i just ran into a friend, that's all." the shorter leaned in closer to soobin.

"a friend... who?"

yeonjun hummed, "nayoung, he's in my lit-"

"literary arts, i know him. he sits in front of us." soobin cut him off, turning them both around the corner.

"yeah- him." yeonjun replied, letting soobin drag him over to their next class.

[time skip]
{wednesday}
{1:34 a.m.}

"yeonjun-ah?"
the boy startled from where he was laying on his bed.
his bedroom door was pushed open, the familiar sight of his mother coming into view.

"mom? what's wrong?" yeonjun yawned and rubbed at his eyes.

"he's not here," the woman observed.
she took a seat next to the boy and let out a sigh.

"oh," yeonjun coughed, "yeah, he went home to get something from his house."

"i'm surprised he leaves," the woman laughed, "i actually didn't know he did until now."

"of course he leaves, he doesn't live here." yeonjun crossed his arms.
"feels like he does," his mother reached over to push yeonjun's bangs out of his face.

"mom!" he huffed, but didn't lean away from the woman's touch.

"i just came in to warn you about your father coming home," his mother reminded, "i wasn't sure if you um- wanted me to say it in front of him.."

the boy coughed, "warn.."

"hey! that's for you, not for me! i'm actually excited." the woman smiled, most likely picturing the gifs his father would bring home.

yeonjun rolled his eyes, "excited... how many diamond rings can you possibly need?"

his mother rolled her eyes, "well! tomorrow i'll mostly be out to prepare, he'll arrive friday.

yeonjun nodded, blinking back the tiredness in his eyes, "when will he leave?"

"not sure," the woman clicked her tongue, "hopefully not the next day like last time."

the boy sent his mother a sad smile, it was obvious she was holding onto whatever love she once felt for the man.

look- his relationship with his mother wasn't perfect, but he knew how much she cared and loved him

even if it was distant...

it hurt him to see her like this, but it happend everytime the man returned home.
the sad look on her eyes, wishing their situation was different.
that they could instead be a perfect family, a happy family.

the boy shivered, desperately hoping he would never have to go through that when he was his mother's age.

"i'll let you get back to bed, good night jjunie." the woman leaned down and planted a soft kiss on yeonjun's forehead.

"good night, mom." he mumbled, sinking down into the covers.

no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't fall back asleep.

"what's taking him so long," yeonjun pouted, turning over and looking at the empty side of the bed.

after a while, the boy had enough of tossing and turning and made up his mind to walk to the nearest convenience store and get some snacks.

slipping on a light sweater, he crept downstairs and out the front door.

"why is it so windy?" he frowned, clutching the fabric tighter.
the short walk did turn out to be relaxing though, despite the weather.

he made it to the familiar lit up building and walked inside, feeling a bit guilty for waking the poor teen working the night shift.

he did his best to make the shopping trip quick, grabbing his favorite snacks and drinks and hurrying to the counter.

"did you find everything okay?" the cashier yawned, slowly bagging the items.
yeonjun nodded in confirmation, "i did, the aisles were actually organized for once."

this brought out a light chuckle from the girl scanning his snacks, "i'm glad then! i'm the one who restocked."

"i have to be here till 4 today and got a bit bored a few hours into the shift." she added, handing yeonjun the filled bag.

"wow really? you're young, you shouldn't be working that late." yeonjun pouted, taking the bag from over the counter.

"i need the hours, i'm trying to buy my mom this nice necklace for her birthday." the girl smiled tiredly, "besides, you're young too and up at 2 am."

"2 am?" yeonjun frowned, already?
"in my defense, i was sleeping before i was rudely woken up by my mom." he huffed.

"yeah yeah, but you'll be up eating these till at least 3." the cashier smirked.
"whatever," yeonjun brushed his hair back.

"wow! you're actually attractive, i didn't notice with that mop covering your face." she gasped, making the boy scoff.

"it's from the wind!" he defended.
"whatever, go back home before you get eye bags and ruin that gorgeous face of yours~" she cooed, "bye bye my midnight prince!"

yeonjun giggled, it felt nice to mess around with someone who didn't know him.

"bye~!" he made his way to the door, "maybe i'll come visit again at 3 am." he called, receiving a laugh in return.

"if i'm not passed out on the counter then sure!" the worker returned.

as soon as he pushed the doors open, he was immediately greeted with a harsh gust of wind.
stumbling back, yeonjun took out his phone to see how much time really had passed.

...and to see just how many notifications he had ignored.

"fuck." he sighed, seeing the panicked messages from soobin.
figuring trying to get in touch with the younger would take too long, he took off towards his house.

"i'll explain everything to him then." yeonjun figured, trying not to make it obvious to nearby strangers how fast he was running home.

slowly pushing in the front door, he was careful to not make any noise.

walking towards his room, he took slow and steady steps, dreading the conversation waiting on the other side.
he hated worrying soobin.

"hey.." he mumbled, creaking open his bedroom door.

soobin's head snapped from the window to him.

"petal!" he announced, cutting their distance and embracing the older.
"where were you- i was starting to get scared." soobin complained.

"that sounds like an understatement." yeonjun replied, melting into the younger.
he suddenly felt so tired.

"where were you?" the taller questioned once again, holding his hands tighter around the older.
"out," the boy yawned, feeling his eyes grow heavy, "you're like my own person melatonin, seriously..."

"jun." soobin groaned.
"i went to go get snacks, soobin-ah. i couldn't sleep after you left. i'm okay, it just took longer than expected." the older pulled back to look at the youngers distressed expression.

"you couldn't wait till i got back? or reply to me to let me know you're safe?" the other urged.

"im sorry, bin. but look, im here now. you cant be so worried about me all the time." yeonjun frowned, "nothings going to happen, remember? he's gone."

"it's my job to worry about you." soobin sighed, "i can't even help it.."

"and i can defend myself, i'm strong." the older reminded.

"mhm, i know.."

the younger yawned, "hey, what time is it?"

"time for us to go to sleep and finish this conversation in the morning." yeonjun closed his eyes, "we really need to finish this."

soobin led them over to properly lay down,

"in the morning."

[a/n]:
sorry if this is boring.
i had a whole storyline going, but i didn't want to put this couple through more !|€}
maybe.. they deserve to be happy for a chapter. LMAO..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 509 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
43.2K 2.4K 25
Yeonjun and Soobin meet again in middle school and survive through high school. The boys are casually being playful and touchy with each other until...
117K 6.9K 59
[completed] "i decide the rules, the school is mine" "...am i supposed to care?" --------------------------------------- shinsen high school, the mo...
171K 8.9K 52
[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin, who is the school's arrogant jock. Yeonj...