Spitfire

By LexiRein

Book 3 of the It Just Happened Series. (Completed) You can read it as a stand alone, but I recommend reading... More

1. Who The Fuck Cares!
2. Change of Events
3. Here We Go
4. How Can This Be
5. It's A Mistake
6. Sexual Tension
7. Apparently Not
8. Please Stay
9. Bad Idea
10. Aftermath
11. Can We Say... Awkward
12. Paranoid
13. I Can't Deal With This
14. Distractions
15. This Always Happens
16. Unraveled
17. Be Patient
18. So Called Date
19. Torn
20. What the Hell?
21. Frustrated
22. Letting Loose
23. Beyond Pissed
24. No Way!
25. Never Again
26. Unsettling
27. Surprise!
28. Definitely Not What I Expected
29. Sex Party
31. The Truth
32. This Can't Be Real
33. I Didn't Know
34. Hurts Too Much
35. Maybe There Is Hope
36. I Failed You
37. Darkness Consumes Us
38. Where Is He?
39. There Will Be Blood
40. Showdown...Hoe down
41. One Step Forward
42. Time To Heal
43. You Are the Reason
44. The Idiot I Am
45. Luckiest Bitch Ever
46. Nobody But You
47. I Will Castrate You
48. We're All Family
49. One Last Time
50. Life Can't Get Any Better Than This

30. Mind Games

238 19 35
By LexiRein

Stacy

Things have been going really well with Chris the past few months. I can really see myself with him indefinitely. I look at the time and begin to panic.

"Shit! I'm going to be late."

This is what I get for letting him consume my thoughts. If I don't hurry my ass up I'm going to be late for class. Luckily for me my first class today is later on. I quickly pull on the first outfit I see which consists of white tank top and ripped jeans. I see Chris's plaid shirt and throw that on. I take a whiff of it and it still smells like him...yep I definitely have it bad for this man. I quickly put on my converse and out my hair in a messy bun, grab my purse and keys and rush out the door.

Once at school I rush to the locker that I paid for so I do not have to lug my books everywhere. I think sometimes it might be easier to live on campus, but hell if I did I probably get into lots of trouble... well before Chris happened.

I open my locker and a note falls out. Hmm that's strange. I open it up and just stare at it. This can't be right, there's no fucking way.

Chris is not who you think he is. Who do you think he's with when he's not with you?

Someone is trying to play some stupid mind games with me. I shake my head at this foolish letter. I lift my head up when I hear obnoxious laughing and I glare at them. Walking down the hall is Kylie laughing at something Chris said. A part of me wants to go over there and rip that bitch away from MY man. But as soon as I see the look on his face I can't help but giggle.

It's like he knows I'm here and his eyes snap to mine. The biggest smile appears on his face and I can't help but mirror his expression. I close my locker without getting my books and he walks towards me waving by to Kylie without taking his eyes off me.

"Fuck Spitfire you look hot in my clothes." He doesn't give me time to answer him when his lips crash to mine. I stumble back a little bit but he pulls me closer, deepening the kiss. My heart beats faster as our tongues chase each other. Out of the corner of my eye I see the scowl on Kylie's face as she walks by.

Is she the one who sent me the letter?

When I feel Chris's hands roam and grab my ass, I gasp and pull away.

"Why Dawson are you feeling a little bit frisky?" I'm still trying to catch my breath as he chuckles. "Trust me Spitfire if I didn't have an exam in my next class I would find an empty room and have my way with you."

Fuck my panties are definitely getting wet. He pulls away from me and I miss his warmth even though he is right next to me. He bends down and picks up the stuff I dropped when he ravished my mouth. A frown forms on his lips as he looks back up at me.

"What the hell is this?"

He looks at the note and looks at me.

"I found it in my locker."

I see him look around and he crumples up the note. "You don't believe this do you?" I can see the worry on his face. Why is he worrying like this? Maybe he's hiding something. I shake my head of those stupid, idiotic thoughts. I mean this is Chris we are talking about. I take a step closer to him. Class be damned, I am not going to let this shit get in the way of what we have.

"No Chris." I hear him take in a breath. He wraps his arms around my waist and rest his forehead against mine. "I was worried you would start having doubts." I pull back to look at him. "Why?" I asked completely confused. He caresses my cheek, "because love you have been sketchy of relationships since fuckface." I can't help but giggle at the names he comes up for, for my ex. "I would never do anything to jeopardize what we have Spitfire, I love you."

"I love you Chris." This time I initiate the kiss and it gets heated real quickly. I pull away and look around the halls are empty and I grab Chris's hand and drag him with me.

"Spitfire."

I open the door and push him inside. "My exam." He whines and I laugh. "I'm pretty sure you are late already jackass." I laugh as he glares at me but looks at his phone. "Shit you're right."

"Aren't I always."

"Shut up!" He gives me that grin I love.

"Make me."

"Gladly."

His lips are on mine as he pushes me against the door and unbuttons my pants. I desperately fumble with his as I kick off my shoes and he shimmies my pants down and pulls his own down as well.

"We could get caught." He says and I hum as he attacks my neck and I can't think straight as he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him as I feel his hard cock push inside me.

"Fuck" I hiss and he looks at me with concern. "Are you okay love?" I nod my head and move my hips. He pulls out and thrusts back into me.

Fuck! Did he get bigger?

"We have to hurry" I pant out and he gives me a mischievous smirk. "What you don't want people to watch us?" I throw my head back and hit the door as I laugh. "Not at school, God I created a monster. Who would have thought that you love people watching us." He grunts as he thrusts in and out of me faster and harder.

"Oh shit babe I'm gonna."

"Cum for me Spitfire." He pulls out and moves in at a different angles and I come undone. He crashes his lips to mine to muffle my moans because if he didn't I would be screaming. I feel his movements become jerky and this he cums. He lifts me up and then sets me down on my feet. I'm about to bend down to get my clothes when my boyfriend decides to shock me again as he bends down and laps his tongue on my folds.

"Chris I can't." I feel my legs shake and he pulls back smiling at me. "I was just cleaning you up love." He gets ups with my underwear and pants.

"Uh huh." I laugh as I out my clothes back on as he puts his back on too. We stare at each other and he kisses me tenderly.

"C'mon Spitfire we should go."

He opens the door with his arm around my shoulder and when we get into the hallway we stop dead in our tracks.

"Well, well, well. That sounded like a quickie. Guess he doesn't satisfy you that well huh Red."

Fuck this is not good.

Before I can say anything Chris slams him into the wall.

"I know you're trying to mess with my girlfriend's head. You're dumb mind games are not going to work."

"Chris let's go."

He shoves Dom back into the wall. "Stay away from Stacy." Chris let's go of him but I see Dom's lips moving but can't hear what he's saying. Next thing I know is Chris hitting Dom repeatedly.

"Chris!"

He doesn't pay attention to me as he keep hitting him. I look around and see no one is around. I grab Chris's arm which was a big mistake because he pulls his arm back and it gets me in the chest and knocks me back.

I hear Dom laugh and Chris looks at me in shock and there is pain in his eyes. He didn't do it on purpose, I know he would never hurt me.

"You're just like me." Dom laughs again.

"I'm nothing like you, you fucking bastard. I'm the one that saved her from your dumbass."

What?

Chris turns to me and looks me over. "Baby are you okay. I am so sorry." He hangs his head. I want to comfort him but I'm still in shock.

"I'm fine, you didn't do it on purpose."

He shakes his head and I see tears slip from his eyes. "I would never hurt you."

"I know." I see his hands shake. "C'mon let's get out of here." I turn to Dom and kick him in the stomach. "Stay the fuck out of my life."

"Going to kick a man while he is down."

"Why not? You did worse to me."

Chris hesitantly takes my hand and we walk away. But I stop us as soon as we are outside.

"What did you mean back there Chris?"

He pulls away and runs his hands through his hair.

"I was the one who found you after what that mother fucking piece of shit douchebag did to you."

I would laugh at his name calling but I'm too shocked yet again.

Chris is the one who saved me.

"I need to know everything."

A/N: Sorry for the delay in updates. With the holidays, my mom coming to visit from Cali and my daughter's birthday coming up...life has been super busy.

Stacy- "Oh good. I thought you were kidnapped or something."

Lexi- "Kidnapped? What the fuck?"

Stacy- Shrugs shoulders, "well it is something you wrote about, why not it be real."

Jaxon- "Yeah I'm still not happy about that."

Stacy-"Get out of here Jaxon you weren't even in this chapter."

Jaxon- "Fine I'm going to go find Lucas and fuck his brains out. See you soon Lexi." He smirks at me as he walks away.

Stacy- "See he's not over the whole kidnapping thing. So it could have happened."

Lexi- "Girl have you been smoking pot again."

Stacy- Gasps "What? I have never..."

Lexi- Eyebrow raised and taps foot on the ground.

Stacy- "Okay there was that one time, but you can't tell Chris."

Chris- "Tell Chris what?"

Stacy- "Shit! Nothing love."

Lexi & Stacy- "Nothing."

Chris- Looks at us funny. "Uh huh sure. You two are up to no good I have a feeling."

Stacy- "Never!" Kisses Chris's cheek.

Lexi- "Well this has been fun. I got to go write a chapter for Holiday Disasters and it's a steamy one." Smirks and giggles.

Stacy- "Always having fun aren't you."

Lexi- "Always! Bye guys have fun."

Chris- "Oh we will." Chris picks up Stacy over his shoulder and she laughs. "Later Lexi."

Lexi- I wave at them and laugh as I walk away. "Man I have a lot of catching up to do on these books." I sigh as I sit down. "To all my readers thank you for your patience. I wish I could have updated sooner but life happens. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Who's ready for Christmas?" Note the sarcastic tone 😂😂 "I'm still not ready for it but I love Christmas. Until next time!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 3.4K 42
(COMPLETED) Book 2 of the It Just Happened Series. This is the continuation to It Just Happened. I would advise you to read that first before reading...
61.3K 1.9K 84
"You can't say stuff like that" I mumble, and he chuckles. "And why cant I?". "Because we're friends" I say, reminding both him and myself. I dont mi...
3.5M 90K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
7.3K 132 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...