Yours, Forever & Always.

By mrtobiaz_

Tom is at the end of his ropes. He left Edd and Matt, He's moving from apartment, to apartment, and has no on... More

A Knock In The Night.
Go Back To Biology Class.
Houston, I Have So Many Problems.
Time For a Bit of Improvisation.
Never Call a Crazy Guy Crazy.
Papa Bear: Gone Wild
I Found Out That Car Chases are Really Intense, My Therapist Would Not Approve.
How The Hell Did Our "Relationship" Change in One Night?
Metanoia.
A Hoodie a Day Keeps The Assholes Away.
Les I'm Miserable.
T is for Trauma
Feel My Wrath and Extreme Self Doubt.
A Million 'What ifs?"
Can One be Funny When Stuck in a Room?
You Won't Believe This False Hope.
"You Threw Away My Milk!!"
I Should've Stayed in Bed.
My Baby's a Demon, You Know- From Hell?
Embrace for Impact.
Boop. Boop. Boop. Boop.
Please Don't Leave...
Old Habits Don't Die That Hard
I Am Running On Spite And Fury
The Sneakiness Is Strong With This One.
New Year? No Thanks.
Grumpy Beginnings
How It All Began...Kinda.
Sleepy Heads and Smelly Beds
Runnin' High On Serotonin
I wont hesitate BITCH
You Took My Hand And You Made Me Run~
Lemon Trees
Sweet Tom of Mine!
Th𝙴 𝚏𝑢𝑡ᴜᖇ𝙚 Ⓓo͜͡e͜͡s̆̈n̆̈'̆̈t̑̈ 🄴🆇🅸🇸 𝓽
Life of My Dreams Would be Promised and Someday be Mine~!
You Can't Marry a Man You Just Met.

A Difficult Call

102 3 40
By mrtobiaz_

Sorry for that last chapter guys... ;-; enjoy some Tom and kids fluff!

(Also we had to unpublished this one and the two after due to spelling errors.)

_______________________________________________________________

Tom picked up his phone and sighed. He slowly dialled a number, but paused with his thumb over the call button. He sighed. Should I? Tord's gone...so he can't really hurt me...but would he even? Tom rubbed his eyes, and looked at the falling snow from his window. "God the snow is beautiful..."

"Papa?" Marie asked from beside him.

Tom picked up Marie and smiled. "What's up baby?"

Marie looked out at the window, and pointed to a small pond hidden behind the clearing of the house. Tom hasn't gone back to the Red Base. Out of anything, he'd want to go to The Rebellion...being around Tord is too painful. Even if it's been a week. "I w-wanna see t-the p-pond!"

Tom smiled. "Hey! Maybe we have some old skates here! I'll go check the thickness, then we can go skating!"

Tom smiled and put Marie down. "Oh! S-Skate!" Marie exclaimed excitedly. "Tan w-we c-come?"

Tom smiled. "Sure!"

After getting the kids dressed into snowsuits, and finding some old skates in the attic, they were ready to walk to the pond.

Tom held the skates as the four walked outside, with Tom finally working up the courage to call the number. "Hello?" He asked.

Around the third ring, Kathy picked up. "Tom!" She smiled. "What's up? I heard about your proposal from Pau and Pat! I'm so excited!"

Tom frowned. "W-Well...funny story...Tord cheated...s-so yeah..."

Kathy gasped. "Holy shit! I'm so sorry for bringing this up! I didn't realize! Oh god Tom..."

"Hey! It's okay! Kinda...but I'm bringing Marie, Tomi and Millie skating. I just wanted to talk to you...god I wish you were here..."

"About that...we're all on a plane ride to see you. Surprise...!"

"You're what?!" Tom gasped. "I'm so excited! But...why?"

Kathy scoffed as if it was obvious. "Because we missed Christmas! Duh."

Tom snickered. "That's amazing! I can't wait to see you..."

"It doesn't sound like it..." Kathy frowned.

Tom watched as Marie played in the snow. He kept Tomi and Millie in a stroller with loads of blankets, and hot water bottles; due to them being too little for playing in the snow. He chuckled lightly. "Marie! Wanna talk to auntie Kathy?"

Marie gasped and ran over to her papa. "K-Kathy?"

Tom put Kathy on speaker, and could tell how excited Kathy was. "Hey nugget! Your papa tells me you're playing in the snow!"

Marie giggled. "F-Fluffy n-no!"

Kathy laughed. "Fluffy no? Well that's good for catching snowflakes on your tongue! I can teach you how to later!"

Tom smiled. "Great. Teach my daughter to lick things. Thanks Kathy." Tom said sarcastically.

Kathy snickered. "Not my problem! Plus, snow is water. So it's healthy."

"That-...That's not how it works..."

Kathy scoffed, and continued her talk with Marie, before Marie ran back into the snow. Kathy smiled. "Oh! The plane's landing! We'll all see you soon!"

Tom smiled, then frowned. "Who's...all?"

Kathy snickered. "You know, my parents and grandpa!"

"Ah..."

"Is something wrong?"

Tom sighed. "So...I'm not at the base. I'm at Tord's vacation house...I'll send you the address."

Kathy smiled. "Great! But...I feel like something's wrong still..."

"Look...Tord doesn't really know that I know that he cheated...I've kinda been playing dumb...so can you act like you don't know?" Tom asked sheepishly.

Kathy sighed. "Tom...just tell Tord. Talk to him! I'm sure he'd understand!"

Tom sighed. "I-...I don't know...I just don't know..."

"It's okay Tom...I'll talk to Pau and Pat, and maybe we can come up with something. Is that okay?"

Tom smiled. "Yeah...thanks Kathy...truly."

Kathy smiled. "Now I gotta go! See you soon!"

"See you!" Tom smiled.

Tom ended the call, then sent Kathy the address. He looked at Tomi and Millie, and handed them some bottles full of warm milk. They ate happily, and Tom smiled at them. "Who new that things that were so small, could make me so happy? The three of you do. God, I love you guys so much..." Millie grabbed Tom's finger, and giggled. "I'm glad Edd and Matt let me watch you. You're such a little cutie."

Millie giggled, and Marie laughed from behind Tom. "Papa? Tan I t-tell you a l-little s-secret?"

"Sure babe!" Tom smiled. "What's wrong?"

Marie looked down at the small pile of snow she made nervously. She patted it gently and sighed. "I-...I l-like a g-girl..."

Tom chuckled. "Like like?" He asked.

Marie nodded, then ran into Tom's arms. "I-I'm s-sorry!"

Tom rubbed her back and smiled. "Darling...you can like whoever you want!"

Marie looked up at Tom and sniffled. "R-Really?"

Tom nodded and smiled. "Who is she?"

"S-She's at home...o-old home! H-Her name is B-Bailey!" Marie said smiling.

Tom smiled. "Well, I think that Bailey sounds like a nice girl! And she's lucky to have you."

Marie hugged Tom tightly and smiled. "F-Fank you p-papa!"

Tom smiled. "Wanna make a snowman?"

_______________________________________________________________

Tom finished making a snowman with Marie, then watched as a large van drove up in front of the house. He grinned wildly as his family emptied out from the van and ran towards them. Kathy wrapped Tom into a large hug and smiled. "Tom!! God I missed you!"

Tom hugged Kathy back tightly. "I missed you too!"

Brandon grinned wildly, with Tony clinging onto his arm. "Tom! Where's that pond at? We brought our skates, and I'm gonna kick your ass at hockey!"

Tom rolled his eyes. "It's right here! I haven't checked the thickness yet though."

"Don't worry about! We check it all of the time at home!" Tony smiled. "I'll check it now!"

Eliza, Tom's grandpa and Helen ran up to the kids excitedly. "Tom! You make the cutest kids!" Helen squealed.

Tom smiled. "Well, I'm just watching Millie for Edd and Matt, but yea, I do." He smirked. "Though...I can't take all of the credit..." he added softly.

Kathy rubbed Tom's back. "Tom...it's okay...we can talk to Tord if you want to..."

Tom sighed. "All I want, is to apologize to you..." Tom muttered sadly as he grabbed some snow off of the ground.

Kathy frowned. "Why? What's wrong?"

Tom shoved the snow into Kathy's face, and ran away whilst laughing wildly. Kathy gasped and stared at Tom. "How dare you!" She ran after Tom, and the two ran around throwing snow at each other while laughing and giggling.

Tony checked the ice and smiled. "Thick enough to skate!" He then turned to Tom and Kathy and rolled his eyes. "Kids."

Brandon nodded. "Yes...right..." he shoved snow into Tony's hood and ran off after Tom and Kathy.

Tom's grandpa scoffed. "Amateurs." He made a ton of snowballs and set them up behind a mound of snow. "Marie! Come over here!"

Marie followed and Tom's grandpa smiled. "Okay, so here's some snowballs, and when your dad shows up with Edd and Matt and his parents, we'll get 'em!"

Helen scoffed. "Holy shit dad. Tord'll kill you, him and Tom are already in a bad place, and he probably doesn't even know that we're-!" She was interrupted by the sound of another car pulling into the driveway.

Tom couldn't hear it over the sound of him, Kathy and Brandon's laughter. And wound up running right into someone.

"Shit!" He gasped as he fell onto the snow, still laughing. He gasped. "Shit I'm so-!"

The person towering above him was...well, Tord. Except he seemed different. Now trust me, Tom has had time to overthink what happened. Thinking that maybe it's his fault. That maybe if he had a good pair of tits, Tord wouldn't have done this.

Until eventually, he decided that it's not his fault.

Which is a weird statement considering that it's Tom we're talking about.

Tom decided that if Tord wants tits, he can have 'em.

But now? Tord looked different. And I don't mean just because he has a black eye, and a patched up lip, I mean that, with his arm lovingly outstretched to help Tom up, and with his hair glowing in the winter sun...

Maybe Tom could forgive him?

Tom loves Tord for fucks sake!

But after what he did-...if he killed her, then Tom would forgive him. 100%.

Tom looked up at Tord and blushed profusely. He grabbed Tord's hand and chuckled. "Whoops..."

Tord smiled. "Are you okay?" He brought Tom's face to meet his, and gasped. He grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket and held it to Tom's nose. He chuckled. "Sorry about that..."

Tom chuckled. "It's fine. But I can hold the-..."

"Ah...right."

Tom held the handkerchief and sighed. He looked towards Kathy. She nodded, and Tom turned back towards Tord. "C-Can we talk?"

Tord sighed with relief. "Oh thank god...I've wanted to talk...but you know I'm bad at this."

Tom snickered. "Right...oh and everyone's over for Christmas! I'm warning you now, my family is mad competitive when it comes to hockey."

Tord smiled. "I'll score every goal for you...if you'd let me."

Tom sighed, he held Tord's hand as the two walked off towards some woods for a more private talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: sorry you guys for the late updates we've been busy with school and just haven't had the time. We're working on the sooner updates so hang in there. Hope your enjoying the book so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 114 9
The self-centered Matt, known for not being the smartest and doing things for himself more than for others decides to give his friends a life changin...
707 55 13
Tom and Tord get upset and nervous at just the thought of each other. With Tord back in Norway all Tom can do is spiral, getting upset with himself o...
306K 5.6K 109
just a bunch of oneshots i made for fun of my all time favorite op, tomtord/tordtom. consists of fluff, angst, and smut. requests are open! enjoy! co...
199K 7.9K 84
Please request im desperate The title is pretty much the description but theres other information. ALSO PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION Warnings w...