The Bat Pets

By MarilynneCadance1218

You've seen Damian's point of view but what about his animals? What do they do while Damian's away and how do... More

When He's Gone
He's Mad, WE'RE mad.
It Was A Sneeze
Sick Of This
Oh My Squirrel!
Being Dogsat Is Hard Work
What Do You Guys Think?
The Takeover Of The Animal Kingdom
Lost In Gotham.
Titan Origin
The Park
Hmm, Peace
The Bad Day
Snow Day
Shop Walk
Tornados And Storms
Christmas Days
Titan The Talker
Chatterbox
Farms
Foes And Furries
Tim And Puck
Injured
1,000!!!!!!
The Secret Life.
We Have A Pool?
Movie Night
Raven Into The Moon
Weeeellllll.....YOU DID IT!
Funny Seeing You Here
Groom Day
In The Best Way
This Is The End

I Am So Grateful For My Pets

554 26 4
By MarilynneCadance1218

There isn't a better time to be alive then on Thanksgiving.

Every animal was ready for the food. Titan knew this day was coming because Alfred had been keeping a turkey on the counter to thaw for ages!

He, Garret, and Titus had tried many a times to get to it, but it was almost impossible! Alfred kept the kitchen closed off and they were watched too carefully.

Of course, along with the food that would be dropped to them the rest of the family was coming home for dinner!

Titan was close to Jason because Jason was the one who found and left Titan with Damian. Of course everyone threw Titan and Titus a ball when they first arrived so it was like double playing. But the most important part was that everyone dropped a little something to eat for the animals. 

Titan's tail wagged vigorously as he and Titus hyped each other up about the food. 

"Mashed potatoes!" Titus exclaimed. 

 Titan jumped up while yelling "Gravy! Stuffing!" 

Then both spun around in circles excitedly before both saying in sync "and Turkey!" 

Damian walked by his dogs and looked down at them. He checked to see if anyone was around before crouching down and saying "Are you excited for the food?" 

"Yes!" Titan barked. 

"So ready!" Titus added. 

They both licked Damian who smiled but then the doorbell rang. Titan barked and ran down the hall quickly. "Be Barbra!" Titan begged while he pawed at the door. 

Barbara always brought him dog treats. 

Alfred pushed Titan away with his foot to open the door. Titan moved willingly as the door opened to reveal Barbara, Stephanie, and Cassandra. 

He jumped up on them while excitedly licking their hands but most importantly  Barbara who laughed. 

"Okay, okay, sit, spin!" Barbra commanded while laughing. 

Titan did as she said and she tossed him a treat. "Yes! I love you Barbra!" He exclaimed while catching the treat and prancing off excitedly to eat it. 

Damian walked in with Garret on his shoulders. 

Garret looked at Titan who was laying in a corner, gnawing on a treat. 

"Insolent pig" Garret scoffed as Cas hugged Damian tightly. Garret crossed from Damian's shoulders to Cas's head. "Come on, Cas, where's the grapes?" Garret asked as he pat her head. 

To his pleasure she lifted a grape up and he took it, shoved it in his mouth, and jumped off of her shoulders and down to the ground. 

They all talked and the doorbell rang again. 

Titan gasped and jumped up. 

Alfred opened the door to reveal Dick and Jason. 

"Jason!" Titan yelled as she ran over to him. 

Jason was saying his hellos before Titan jumped onto him in full force. 

Jason laughed and said "Hey monster" He pet Titan's head then took Dick's glove out of his pocket and threw it for Titan to chase. 

Titan bolted after it but Titus reached it first and they began a game of tug of war. 

"Jason that's my glove!" Dick exclaimed as he walked over to the playful dogs and took the glove back. 

Jason laughed and walked in saying "They needed to play with something." 

Dick gave them a pet before walking back to his family. They all started to walk to the dining room and sit down while talking. Bruce and Tim came in and  started to greet and talk to everyone. 

Alfred started to bring out the food with the help of Dick and Jason while Damian had to make his dogs sit so they didn't knock anyone over. 

The food was set down on the table and everyone started to dish it out on their plates while loudly talking. 

Damian made a few plates for his animals like the good owner he was and set it down on the floor for them. 

They dug into it quickly while Garret and Pennyworth the cat tried to also eat with them. After they were done with their plate the animals all went to someone's side. 

The smart animals went to Jason's side. Titan was that smart animal. Everyone had a favorite at the dinner table. Garret liked Cassandra, Pennyworth went to Stephanie's side, and Titus went to Dick just because Dick would drop food like crazy because he would swing his fork around while telling stories. 

Everyone knew that Barbra would only drop a little and it would be green beans or something, Tim wouldn't notice the animals, Alfred would reprimand them and sent them out of the room, Damian would insist that they already had their food, Duke's food was covered in hot sauce all of the time, and Bruce doesn't drop nearly enough to suffice the stomach's of a dog. 

Titus was right in choosing Jason because Jason dropped huge pieces of turkey that Titan would almost choke on but it would have been worth it. 

Then the desert came and only Jason lowered his plate for Titan to lick, no one else did that so the rest of the pets wouldn't get desert. Haha! Losers! 

When dinner was done Titan was so full he could hardly move. Everyone went to the living room for coffee and cookies and Jason tossed a piece to Titan who just barely managed to get it down. 

"Whoa, Titan, buddy, you good?" Garret asked as he looked at Titan who was laying on the floor, feeling sick and full. 

Titus chuckled and said "You ate too much" 

Titan shook his head "No, no I didn't. I think I swallowed a green bean or something." 

"Are you sure?" Pennyworth asked. 

Titan nodded but then Damian said "Titan, Titus, come on" 

Titan looked up and saw that Damian was holding two balls and was heading outside. 

"Oh boy! Ball!" Titan exclaimed as he jumped up and followed Damian outside, forgetting about his fullness. 

Damian led them outside and started to throw a ball for them. They chased it endlessly until Titan felt like his stomach was coming out. 

"Look out" Titan warned as he turned and threw up. 

"Oh, nasty" Titus whined as he turned. ]

Titan investigated his throw up and saw a green bean. He gasped and turned to Titus "You see that?! I did eat a green bean!" He ran over to Damian who saw the whole thing and looked disgusted. "Damian did you see that? Those green beans are poison!" 

"Todd!" Damian growled as he turned and stomped back inside. 

Titan nodded and followed Damian inside. "Heck yeah Todd, he tried to poison me!" Titan added as he pranced back inside. 

He ran back inside and jumped up on the cough to sit next to Barbra. "Barbra you won't believe this! Jason tried to kill me with a  green bean, no don't worry, I threw it up on Alfred's bushes luckily, you want to see it?" He explained. 

To Barbra Titan was just just making weird whiny noises until Damian walked inside and glared at Jason. 

"Todd you overfed Titan!" Damian growled. 

Jason looked up from his phone and saw Damian. "Overfed him?" He asked looking at Titan. "he looks find to me" 

"Yeah betrayer, you almost killed me with a  green bean!" Titan accused as he climbed over Stephanie's legs to reach him. 

When he reached Jason though Jason started to pet him under his color which made Titan's leg thump up and down. 

"Oh yeah that's the spot" Titan sighed in relief before Jason stopped. Titan licked Jason then said "Okay, you're forgiven," He looked at Damian and said "Damian, it's okay, I forgive him." 

"He's fine now because he just threw up!" Damian shot at Jason. 

Jason's eyes widened as he realized that Titan just licked him.  "Oh gross!" Jason exclaimed as he got up and ran to the bathroom to wash his face. 

"Hey, where's he going?" Titan asked as Damian plopped down on the couch next to him, grumbling. 

Titan laid his head on Damian's lap and looked up at him. "You know what Damian? I'm grateful for you, you're pretty great." 

At that moment Alfred walked into the room and Titan remembered he wasn't allowed on the couches. 

"Okay, I'm gonna go" Titan said before jumping off the couch and trotting away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 201 72
Some DC Imagines from my Tumblr. I do take requests but they may take some time. I don't own any dc characters. Obviously, I don't own you. batfam...
1.5K 19 10
Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on the first page!
Closer By Rain

Fanfiction

234K 7.2K 20
Bat Family book! Damian and Bruce have a big argument where Bruce kicks Damian out! With nowhere else to go, Damian turns to Jason. See how they bond...
342K 4.6K 32
This is being Rewritten! Nothing more will be added, a new book will replace it! BOOK CONTENTS DISCONTINUED FOR UNDETERMINED AMOUNT OF TIME