My Broken Life✓

By BATULXX

WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down righ... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Aesthetics
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N: Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Not an update
Chapter 36
Sequel Announcement.

Chapter 22

6.5K 225 173
By BATULXX

©All copyrights reserved to Sweet_Hijabi on Wattpad

باسم الله الأكثر رحيما

biaism allah al'akthar rahiman

إذا حان الوقت للصلاة، فيرجى الصلاة قبل قراءة هذا لأن ليس هناك ما هو أكثر أهمية من الصلاة

'iidha han alwaqt lilsalaati, fayurjaa alsalaat qabl qira'at hadha li'ana lays hunak ma hu 'akthar 'ahamiyatan min alsalaa

(if it's time for prayer then please pray before reading this because nothing is more important than salat)

Hadith quote of the day

ما يصيب المسلم من نصب ولا وصب ولا همّ ولا حزن ولا أذى ولا غمّ - حتى الشوكة يشاكها - إلا كفّر الله بها مِن خطاياه
No fatigue, disease, sorrow, sadness, hurt or distress befalls a Muslim - not even the prick he receives from a thorn - except that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 70, #545)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Here's Chapter 22 and it's in zayn's POV as promised.

Don't forget to vote and comment...

Enjoy............

Wait before y'all read further please go back and give the last chapter a vote if you haven't. It'll really mean a lot. Thanks.

Also please answer the questions at the end of the chapter. It's just for fun and i'll be asking more questions in upcoming chapters too.

-Zayn's Pov- (suprise)

I'm so happy i finally told everyone about my intention.

I can't wait for mum and dad's reply.

I really really like Iman.

It's like, love at first sight..

Yeah you heard right, it's love at first sight.

I just decided to be rude to her to tell my self otherwise.

I really can't forget the first time i saw her.

........ Flashback........

"Aghh I'm so bored. Who knew i'll be bored like this, coming to lahore. We should have stayed home dude, bhai is more boring than i thought, gosh working really changed him." Faze groned.

Yeah he's kinda right. We should have stayed home.

Since i had no lectures for like a week i decided to go out and now we're currently in Lahore for no reason, well we stupidly wanted to tag along with Bilal bhai who was on a two days business trip.

I can't wait to go home tomorrow.

"I know right." I muttered lazily.

"Heck yeah. I envy bhabi right now."

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Cause i bet she's having a good time and eating her favorite food and enjoying her peace without her boring husband. " Faze hissed and i laughed.

After that we both sat in a comfortable silence until faze broke it.

"Dude are you up for hanging out like right now?"

"Sure, where to? Cause i'm definitely sure you don't know anywhere here" i said.

"I was thinking of us driving arround lahore and maybe check out some restaurants and don't worry i'll get my cousin Azim to come with us and i also know some places here. " He explained.

Serioosssssly?

He has a cousin here and we're still this bored.

"ant mithl 'ahmaq sadiqi aleaziza, mithl hadha 'ahmaq" I put my hand on my forehead.

(you are such a fool my dear friend, such a fool)

"Did you just call this amir wasaym (handsome prince) a fool,you goat." He hit my shoulder.

"Yeah basically i just did dummy." I rubbed my shoulder.

Dude really hit hard.

"I'll tell aunty. She basically warned you never to insult with Arabic." He smirked.

This pest.

"Can you please just call your cousin so we'll leave now and that brings me to the question,i never knew you had family over here."

"Well you know we're not originally from Pakistan and we're from cair-" I cut him off.

"Well i know that genius." I scoffed.

"Just shut up and let me explain,so yeah we're from Cairo and we'll mum's sister, meaning my khala got married to a pakistani man and so she moved to pakistan with him and they've been living in Lahore ever since... well i don't know if it's ever since but yeah they've been living in Lahore for as long as i remember and also i know some places here as i've been here a couple of times and ooo did i forget to mention that my dad is actually khalu's cousin... okay so here's the story,it all sta-."

Uff

"Dude I'm not cut out for love talks. Let's just go." I whined..

"Okay....well my cousin just replied to my text and he's in college at the moment so i'll just take you to the restaurant/cafe i know here, it's called back 2 nature and the whole family always have dinner there occasionally whenever we visited." He explained.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's hit the road."

**
" Let's get some coffee here."

" Dude. You know i don't like small places, it's so suffocating and besides they'll have cheap standards. I don't think we should go there. Don't they have five star restaurants here or maybe some expensive cafe order than this." I interject.

"Ohh come on dude,i really need this coffee and besides I've been here like two times with my cousin so i can guarantee it's a nice place,i know this Arcadian Cafe but it's not close by so stop whining." He scoffed while making his way out of the car.

Aggh fine... I'll come into this cheap place.

We stepped in and the place was 'okay' I guess but too small.

There was a mini counter with a girl in her early twenties and a middle aged lady behind it.

Faze made his way to the counter to make an order while i sat on their 'not so fancy chair'

Such cheap services.

Thank God faze knows what i like cause i don't want to stand and place an order. She should come to me and ask.

I glanced towards the counter and saw faze already coming back.

"Our orders will be here in a few minutes." Faze said while taking a sit in front of me.

"Hmmm."

"You see that girl behind the counter?" He didn't need to tell me but i know he's talking about the young one.

So...?

"Yeah? What about her?" I asked uninterestedly.

"Well she's really preety, the way she spoke so softly and midly just melted my heart. Allah i'm just getting the heart eyes just by looking at her but then again it's harram to stare." He spoke dreamily.

Wai- serioosssssly?

"Are you serious mahn? We just came here like few minutes back and this place doesn't even have anything worth drooling over so why a-." I was ranting when a sweet melodious voice cut me off.

"Assalam Alaikum. Here are your orders. Do you need anything else? ."

As soon as i heard this beautiful voice all things stopped moving at the moment,i think i just fell love with her voice.

What? Are you crazy mahn?

I don't care right now

I whipped my head in a 360 degree turn towards her direction.

Holy mittins

I was just shamelessly gawking at her petite form which was draped in an ash abaya. She looks really small and i don't think she's up to twenty yet. she had beautiful pink lips and her face was devoid of any makeup and that made her even more beautiful. She had a little smile on her face which you could barely notice.

"No that'll be all." Faze answered her.

What must she be thinking?.

We're so stupid,we can't even reply her salams.

"Okay then. Enjoy." She turned to leave and that's when i finnaly had words and called out for her.

"Wait." I called out..

"Y.. yes." She answered and i could hear the nervousness in her voice which wasn't there when she spoke earlier.

"What's your name?" I asked secretly hoping she'll really give me a good reply but boy was i wrong.

"Umm...i... don't think that's necessary, sorry." She said and left quickly.

That was when i found the love of my life.

That was when i fell in love at first sight.

It's really a beautiful thing and i can't let her go away from me.

Never....

She'll always be MINE.

.......... Flashback ends.........

I'll never forget the day she made my heart skip a beat. Ever since then i couldn't stop thinking about her, i even came back to that suffocating cafe the next day just to get a glimpse of her which didn't happen so i decided to inquire from the girl behind the counter who faze thought was beautiful.  I asked the girl about iman's name and she just gave me an attitude.  I kept coming back to the Cafe with faze for two days straight just to get a glimpse of her and maybe give her my contact if she'll take it but i didn't see her and only got a note from the stupid counter girl and she said that she was asked to give it to me, the letter read that i should stop coming to the Cafe if i won't buy anything and i should stay away from her that she's engaged and all sorts of rubbish and at the end of the letter she wrote her name on it MEHEK.......We left for Islamabad after some days as bilal bhai was already done....."maybe it's not meant to be" I said to myself reading the letter again and again but little did i know that i'll get the biggest shock in my life.....

I found her in my house, opening the door for me and i swear my world just stopped seeing her beautiful face, unlike the last time i saw her with an Abaya,she was wearing a yellow kurti that looks good on her and farmiler too and all i could think at that moment was ...if this is a dream then i never wanna wake up.....

She smiled brightly at me while holding the door and looking at me like she remembers me.

Fudge i hope she does.

The way she smiled at me made my heart warmed and a slight smile made it way to the corner of my lip which soon turned into a frown when i heard her speak.

"Welcome Zayan. Let me take your bag." She offered.

I looked at her with an unredable expression.

So Zayan is the one she's engaged to?

I can't believe this, I'm so stupid.

Zayan always talked about how he'll get married soon after college is over. I always thought it was bahija since he'd always look at her with does heart eyes but boy was i wrong.

But how did they meet?

I'm really confused....

No no don't jump into conclusions Zayn.. if she was zayan's fiance then he'd probably told you and she'll have looked at you like you looked farmiler to her at the Cafe.

Maybe there's a logical explanation for this.

How come she's at my house? Why is she at my house? When did she come to my house anyways?

Too much questions....I need to go up and relax.

I don't know what came over me but then i spoke rudely to her.

"Who are you? Nvm i don't wanna know just don't come in front of me next time." I said.

Please..... come infront of me...

I made my way upstairs but not forgetting the look she gave me.

She looked at me with a pained expression.

Damn she really likes my twin but we look very much the same except for our hair and eye colour so why can't she just like me.

The whole afternoon i was in my room in endless thoughts and then when it was dinner time,i went down and she was sitting there already with her head slightly down and a fork on her hand.

Seriously who's she to our family?

Everything was peaceful and we ate in silence until mom broke it.

"Where's Zayan?" Mum asked looking arround at everyone.

I guess she's asking no one in particular so why answer.

"Zayan is staying over at Zaman's as they have an assignment they need to complete." Alina explained.

Well it's better my twin is staying elsewhere today cause i'm just not in my mood today since i saw this mehek.

"Khala but Zayan is sitting here." I heard mehek's voice which sounds confused. 

Wait she called my mom khala?

Is she my cousin or what?

"Haven't heard of twins before Blondie."I scoffed.

Blonde serioosssssly zayn?

Just stop speaking

"Don't be so rude Zayn." Mum warned.

I'm saying same thing in my head mum.

"What mum? I'm not being rude, I'm just explaining to Blondie that Zayan and Zayn are twins."

DAMN!!

What's up with me?

I called her blonde again.

" In which way is she blonde to you bhai?" Alina asked curiously.

I'm also wondering so Alina....

Why did i call her blonde?

"Ooh it's because it's my nickname for her as you know blonde's are usually bitchy so the name Blondie suits her well." I spat with hate laced in my voice.

I'm definitely mad but yes she's bitchy. How can she like my brother.

"Not another word from you Zayn." Mum warned.

I Felt mehek's gaze on me and turn towards her giving her my signature smirk.

The next day when they were all busy with their stupid conversation i heard them call her IMAN..... So she lied to me. Her name wasn't mehek. I decided to ask Zayan about her and he explained to me how she left Lahore on her wedding day just cause she didn't want to get married to her cousin. Since then i started hating her slowly or maybe i was just telling myself that cause it clearly shows that she likes my twin. I was doing fine in lying to myself that i hate her until that faithful day when Alina decided to piss me off.

Flashback.......

"Hey Bhai. Got a text from mum and turns out you're driving us home today but let's wait for a little bit, Iman is still in class." Alina said sitting close to me while taking her phone out of her bag.

I was busy sipping my juice in silence before she came. Agh

"When am done with drinking this we'll leave and I'm sure blondie will be done by then." I said.

"Yeah okay.... OMG, wow. Zayan bhai just posted a really nice picture of himself and for the first time I'm really impressed. Wait till Iman sees this,i bet she'll go cray cray." Alina smiled looking at her phone.

What?

" Why would she go cray cray." I rolled my eyes.

"Duhh it's obvious they look good together,i was gonna ship zayan with Bahija doe but he and Iman are couple goals." She squeeled like a child in the almost empty cafateria.

Okay my patience is running thin. One more word about them being together and i swear i'll break this glass with my bare hands.

"Ohh i just hope he proposes soon. Gosh how would her mehndi be like. I would buy fo- oh my Allah." She finnaly stopped ranting when she saw my bleeding hand.

I told you I'd break the glass if she talked about it again. Yeah I'm crazy like that.

"Why did you do that. OMG it's bleeding. I'll be back." She stood up going towards God knows where while panicking even doe i told her it was actually okay and really it was.

Flashback ends........

My heart softened when i saw tears in her eyes for me. She was actually crying because i got hurt and that's when it hit me that she was also in love with me and she's just making me jealous by being playful with my twin.

Seeing the tears in her eyes really melted my heart and also found her notebook and i must say she did have a beautiful handwriting just like her but it was utterly different from the one i got from the counter girl and that's when it hit me that the counter girl deceived me but why. I explained to faze about it and he just told me to let it be and focus on what's happening now.

I didn't care about that now, all i cared about is to be with iman and my obsession for her increased when she bought a shirt for me. I'm just smiling thinking about it.

I decided to tell everyone that I'm ready to settle down and when i said iman's name everyone had shocked expressions on their faces including Iman but my twin, Alina,faze and Tee who seems lost congratulated me. I was so happy and busy with planning my wedding....I know right crazy.

I was discussing with Tee when bhai cut me off saying i won't get married to Iman. He was really furious and i really can't understand why. If he's allowed to marry that Alishba then why can't i marry iman.

I was pretty angry, then dad said he'll think about it but my hopes shouldn't get too high. I was totally disappointed at first but then i decided to have faith.

When everyone left the living room, I stopped Iman who was about to leave with Alina and Tee.

"Hey. Can i talk to you for a sec?" I asked and she nodded ever so slightly.

"So.......are you happy with my proposal?" I asked but she remaind silent.

"Iman, I'm talking to you." I said.

"Huh?"

"I said are you happy with the proposal?" I asked again.

"Umm....I don't know b... but y....you know I....i don't like you that w......ay." she stuttered lightly.

Ouch that really hurts but I'm willing to wait for her.

"Well love starts after marriage so you'll learn to love me when we're married." I said and walked away making my way to bhai's study cause I know that's the only place he'll be now.

I reached his study and the door was already open, bhai's back was facing me and he seemed to be talking to someone on phone.

"So this means the baby is mine. YOU'RE PREGNANT FOR ME." Bhai yelled.

He seemed freaked out.

Not gonna lie I'm also freaked out.

Someone's pregnant for Bhai?

I can't believe this. I finnaly came out of my shocked state and yelled.

"WHAT." I yelled and i saw bhai's posture stiffened as he turned to face me, eyes wide as succers.

"Zayn what a..are y...you d...o...ing h.....h..ere." he stuttered.

Yeah you better be scared bhai. Just wait till i tell mum and dad about this.

"I can't believe this bhai. Someone's pregnant for you? I'm really disappointed. I thought Alishba was the only one you're dating. I'm going to tell mum and dad about this." I turned my way out of the study when he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"No no please don't say to mum and dad and yes i only love Alishba and she's the one pregnant for me. Please Zayn don't say this to anyone, i'll do whatever you want. Anything." Bhai pleaded.

Did he just say he'll do anything?

Well if that's the case then i know exactly what i want.

"Anything?" I asked trying to confirm if i heard well.

"Yes... Anything." He said with beads of sweats on his forehead.

Okay..

"Well there's something i want."

"What is it? Just name it." He said desperately.

I feel terrible doing this.

"IMAN. I want you to convince mum and dad for my marrige to her or else i'll tell them about the pregnancy." I threatened.

"No I'll do no such thing........"

A/N

Heyya y'all.

How was the chapter? Yeah i know it's a late update but still i made it longer. Do consider giving it a vote if you liked it and also feel free to comment down your thoughts, and also i just want to say WOW....my silent readers are suprising me recently with their votes and it means a lot and it would mean a lot more if i see your comments too.

I want to also start dedicating chapters to my readers but to thoes who comment doe cause it'll be really hard to find some by just votes.

Anyways here are the questions. It's just for fun and it's not obligatory to answer, also you'll see questions frequently in almost every Chapter i'll be posting from now.

//Questions//

1 .Who's your favorite character in this story?

2. Who do you despise most in this story?

3. If you were asked to match make all the characters in this book, how is it going to be?

Well does are the questions and i'll be waiting to see y'all' replies.

Anyways stay safe....

And also, who loves me? *nervously stares at y'all* lmao.

I'm talking too much.

Adios...

Nour xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 14.2K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
1.4M 55.9K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...
277K 11.8K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
25.6K 1.2K 31
اہلِ عشق- Ahl-e-ishq (people of passionate love) Started- 30 July 2023 Join the story of Ahad Suleiman Khan ( احد سولیمان خان) Eshal Saleem Siddiq...