Happily Ever After - 2 (DISCO...

By the_bogummy

Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Note
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
Promo
-6-
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
The Tragic Love Story
Important
✨8✨
Important
New Story
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨

✨7✨

1.6K 257 20
By the_bogummy

Here is the update! Enjoy reading! Avoid mistakes if any.

Present

Aradhya came out of her room in her favourite that she will anywhere and anytime.

When she came down she saw her mother busy doing something on the laptop and her brother nowhere to be seen.

"Maa!" She called her out Nandini looked up at her.

"Haan Aru...kahin bahar ja rahi ho?" She bobbed her head.

"Woh humare friend circle ne movie plan ki hai. Main 7 baje tak aa jaungi. Aap please Ramesh kaka ko movie complex theatre ke paas bhej dena. I don't want dad and bhai to get angry on me again for not calling Ramesh kaka." She said fumbling and playing with her dupatta.

"Aru, come here." Nandini patted the side of her sofa and she followed her action. Nandini took her hands in hers and said softly as possible

"You know na, aapke papa aur aapke bhai kitne possessive aur protective hai hum dono ke taraf. Woh aapke bhale ki liye hi bolte hai. Unka decision agar aapke against ho toh samjh jana ki woh aapki safety ke liye hi hai. Aur jab aapko lage ki aapke papa galat hai ya Rehaan galat hai make sure to voice it out to them. Make them understand your point. Aise gumsum rehne ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Hmm?"

Aradhya agreed and hugged her tightly.

"Aap nahi hote toh pata nahi kya hota." She said looking at her. Nandink smiled and shook her head.

"Pagal! Main chod ke nahi jaane wali meri pyare cartoons ko. You all are my life bachha. Abhi go enjoy the movie and haan don't worry main kaka ko 10 minute pehle jaane ko bolungi. Bye!"

"Bye mumma!" Bidding bye to her Aradhya left the house making Nandini smiled and continued her work.

----------------

Aradhya settled herself on the seat and her girl gang took their places beside her. They were going to watch Spider Man: No  Way Home.

The movies started, the first 15 minites went normal but at one point Aradhya heard a voice which she thought might have heard but ignored it.

Another 10 minutes passed when she again heard the voice making her curious all the more. She turned around only spot her brother just 2 seats away from her on the back with Nisha romancing.

"God! Bhai ko koi aur jagah nahi mili. I will kill him if my friends teases me because of him." Mumbling in anger she turned her gaze again on the screen but while doing so she saw a glimpse of Aarush. She frowned and again looked at the person to see him nowhere.

"Was he really here? I thought he had some work. May be I'm dreaming." Sighing heavily she looked at the screen.

It was interval time. Aradhya went out to use the loo when she saw Aarush holding someone's bag outside the girls washroom.

"With whom has he come?" Before she could go and talk to him she saw a gril coming closer to him and taking the bag she tangled her elbow with his and left to cafe area.

Aradhya felt hurt seeing him with someone else. She followed them but by the time she could reach they had already gone inside the theatre. Sighing she went into the washroom and did her job.

Here in theatre Rehaan sighed and looked at Aarush to see him holding a girl's hand.

"Iss kamine ne pata nahi kaisa jadu kiya hai Aru pe. Yahan ek ladki aur vahan meri behan ko nacha raha hai. Chodunga nahi tumhe main." Nisha sighed seeing his anger.

"Shant Rehaan. Aru yahin kahin hai. If she sees you misbehaving with Aarush shayad woh aur naraj ho sakti hai. So please control your anger." Bobbing his head he stuffed his mouth with the popcorn.

Aradhya came to her place and sat again and continued to watch the movie half-heartedly.

Once the movie was done they all stood up go when Rehaan & Nisha met Aradhya as if they didn't know that she was there in the theatre.

"You were here all the time? I didn't know." Nisha said hugging her.

"Very funny! Mere bhai ke sath romance karne se fursat mile tab aap mujhe dekhoge na." Aradhya teased her making her pout.

"Ab chod bhi do. Acha hua dono mile nahi varna movie date cum gossip date ho jati." Rehaan mumbled under his breath which was enough for Aradhya and Nisha to hear. They glared at him making him gulp hard.

"Chal let's go." Rehaan held Nisha's hand and she followed them. When they were in the parking lot Aradhya saw Aarush in the car smooching someone which hurt her alot. The tears made way out of her eyes.

"Baby...what happened?" Rehaan asked Aradhya who sobbed in his arms.

All got worried as they didn't know the reason behind this behaviour of hers. Also they had not seen Aarush's behaviour.

"Nothing bhai... let's just go home. Ohh! Aap dono apni gari aa jaiye. Main Ramesh kaka ke sath aa jaungi. Saying this she settled herself in the car and without giving them a chance to speak anything.

"Do you want me to drop you girls?" Rehaan asked but they denied.

"No bhai, but please look after Aru. And inform us." Rehaan bobbed his head and bidding bye to them Rehaan and Nisha drove towards the Malhotra mansions as fast as they can.

-------------

Aradhya took out her phone and messaged him.

"Where are you? Need to speak to you about the project."

His reply came a bit later, saying

"I'm busy right now. Will talk tomorrow baby. See you." She got tears in her eyes all the more making Ramesh kaka also worried. He gave her the water bottle and a tissue too.

"Beta aap ro mat, yeh lo pani pio. Aap haste huye hi ache lagte ho." Aaradhya just silently took the bottle and the tissue. Soon she reached the house and ran to her room. Nandink who was sitting on the sofa watching television got startled with it.

"Aru! Aru...what happened baby?" Nandini ran behind her but she had already closed the door behind. Nandini banged the door.

"Aru! Open the door. Aap dara rahe ho mumma ko. Kya hua hai? Tell me na." Nandini screamed, as she could hear her sobs. Rehaan ran upstairs with Nisha following him.

"Rehaan! Do you know what happened with her?" Instead of replying to his mother he banged the door loudly making both the ladies flinch.

"Aru! open the door. If you won't I will be break it." But she didn't reply.

"Aru...bache please open the door. What happened?" Being calm also didn't help it.

"I'm warning you Aru! If you don't listen to me I will break the door." Nandini slapped his shoulder making him look at her.

"You are scaring her more. Hato tum. Aru, aap mumma ko nahi bataoge...please na baby open the door." Nandini cried all the more when they head her cries getting more loud.

"Aru, mumma is crying...please na bacche open the door..." Rehaan pleaded.

"Kya ho raha hai?" Manik asked seeing them all worried and crying.

"Manik, she was all fine when she wnet for movie par achanak I don't know she came home all crying. And now she isn't even opening thw door. I'm getting scared now."

Manik also got worried he pushed aside Rehaan and knocked on the door.

"Princess, open the door. Papa needs to know what is wrong. If you won't tell how will we solve thw problem. Com'on open the door." Manik asked her calmly to open the door. They waited, but she didn't open the door.

"Rehaan, ja chabi leke aa." Rehaan ran downstairs and got the key. He hand over it to Manik and he opened the door.

As soon as they opened the door they Aradhya crying the hell out of her on bed. They all ran towards and surrounded her. Manik patted her back.

"Baby... princess stop crying! Tell me what happened."

Aradhya burried her face more into her pillow. They all sighed. Nandini sat on the bed and held her face and made her lay down on her lap. Instead looking at her. Aradhya hugged waist and hid herself in her stomach.

"Shh! Stop bachcha! Shh! Mumma hai na yahan. Aap bolo mumma ko kya hua hai? Kisi ne kuch kaha?" Aradhya shook her head in denial.

"Toh? Theatre mein kuch hua kya." Again she shook her head. All sighed, out of nowhere Rehaan asked remembering Aarush.

"Did that Aarush do something?" Listening him Aradhya cried making their doubt clear.

"I will ficking kill him! Kamina." Rehaan started cursing him making Manik sigh but he was also burning inside but he didn't want him to know about it.

"Aarush ne kya kiya baby? Did he misbehave with you?" Manik asked to which she shook her head.

"Then what baby? You should tell us na? How we will come to know?"

"He... I... he... I saw him...him with...someone else...they were....." She hiccuped so badly that her words were not clear bit it was enough for her to know what she meant.

"I will not leave him!" Saying this Rehaan went out of the house.

"Manik, please go with him. He will do something in anger which he shouldn't." Nandini said to Manik who bobbed his head. Patting his princess's head he left from there.

"Stop mera baccha! Wph aapko deserve hi nahi karta. Kyun aap use itna bhav dete ho? Yeh ansu kyun baby?" Nandini said making her look at her. She is naive that she doesn't even know what to belive and what to not.

"I'll get something for her." Nisha said moving out of the room. Nandini continued consoling her.

-----------------

"Hello! Mr. Kumar... I want all the details of your college student Aarush Verma. Now!" Rehaan said sternly. He was going to start the car when his father came inside.

"But abhi kahan se? Abhi toh college band hai. Kal bhejta hun." He said shivering alot.

"I don't fucking care! I need it..." Before he could complete Manik took his phone and spoke.

"If you don't want to lose your job send the information right now! And ofcourse you don't want to see your family on the footpath right Mr. Kuma?" Listening Manik's threat he shivered.

"I'll send it immediately." Saying this he sent the information within 5 minutes. Rehaan checked the address and drove towards it which was not more than 20 minutes away from there house.

When they reached the house, they were shocked it was not a house instead it was a garage. They knocked on the shutter once it was open they both were shocked seeing the situation.

----------------

Rehaan and Manik reached home and they both directly went to Aradhya's room. They saw her sleeping hugging Nandini who was also lying down beside her. Seeing them Nandini signalled them to wait. Freeing herself carefully she came out of the room letting Nisha sleep beside her.

"Kya hua? Kya kiya tum dono ne?" Nandini asked coming down to the hall. The father-duo stared at each other and sighed.

How was it?

What did you like?

Did you guys get the Manik Malhotra wali feeling?

Few words for Aradhya.

Few words for Nandini.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 726 28
First of all, really sorry that last story got deleted.... Now, about my story..... Well, love... obsession... madness
43.1K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
112K 5.9K 19
This is my first story This story starts after soha fiasco What will happen if manik was able to reach nandini before soha lite up fire? What will ha...
19.7K 1K 10
πŸ–€ This FF starts after the Valentines Day All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself a...