DUALITY (YiZhan*ZhanYi)

By yizhan-love

Wang Yibo, young man full of spirit gets into police university to become detective and solve old case, relat... More

Angel
Stranger
Reunion
Confusion
Dream
Date
Dive in
Betray
Distress 🔞
Threat
Memories
VICTIM
Despair
Warmth
New Game
Savior
The Deal
Next one
Bullying

Conversation

838 90 128
By yizhan-love

"So, there is nothing for us to do today?" Yibo asks Ming with disappointment and gets in the car

"Why?" Detective stares at him and laughs "do you hope for murder case? Bored?"

"No, I didn't mean this"

"honestly I was like you before too, at first it was kinda exciting when we're called for serious cases but later..." Mind sighs and starts engine "I started to hate our profession, you think it's cool no? Not at all Yibo, your first case was just beginning. You're going to be crushed under elite's feet very often and maybe become like Sean?"

"no way, choosing wrong path was on him, doctor behaving like this is juts shameful"

"aren't you acting up about him? did you two know each-other before?"

"I'm not sure, I knew someone similar to him. anyway boss, I'm sure at the end justice still wins" Yibo says without actually believing it and wonders, who he is going to end up as...detective or suspect?

Sudden ringing voice awakes him from thoughts and Ming turns speaker on, Yibo gets kinda excited but heard info isn't what he expected for at all "there is a someone terrorizing young females at the alley, that place is near to your location so go and check"

"what do you mean terrorizing?"

"he suddenly appears there and shows...genitals to them" Yibo can't stop himself from chuckling and gulps down, when Ming glares at him

"alright, order is received" he ends the call and changes direction "no crime is funny detective Wang"

"I'm sorry"

"this kind of cases is very frequent, world losing it's face" Ming stops car and they get off, walking towards the alley. woman dressed quite revealingly passes through them and Ming grabs Yibo's arm, stopping him "wait, I think this is good chance"

"do you want to use her as bait? but boss don't we need to ask for cooperation at first?"

"it's ok, just do what I said. you follow her back and I'll wait at second entrance" Ming leaves and Yibo tries to walk as quietly as possible, woman is near to break her neck after taking every step cause of high heels and Yibo thanks god for being born as man. noticing someone nearby he quickly hides behind trash can and gets ready for attack. it only takes few seconds man jumps out and opens long coat he is wearing. Yibo expects to hear screaming sound but instead of it woman's bag flies through air and takes place on giggling man's head. latter one doesn't mind pain and turns back, while detective runs to them and touches her arm by incident. suddenly Yibo's vision becomes blurry and after few seconds realizes, he is kissing the ground after getting beaten up, by woman?

"omg detective you ok? I thought you're pervert too" she worryingly asks and latter one gets up feeling overly ashamed "hey dude is that you?" suddenly voice changes and Yibo gasps from surprise after taking better look at her

"Lei? what the fuck are you doing?" Yibo eyes him and bursts out laughing although his bleeding lips hurt "you couldn't seduce women and now moved to men? this short skirt looks good on you"

"stop teasing me, I'm working hard here"

"working? hmm, walking with this heels is truly working yes"

"haven't you hear about disguise? I knew what that pervert was doing and tried to catch him by myself. why did you interfere?"

"let me remind you" Yibo wipes blood away and frowns "you aren't detective yet, can't you realize this is disobeying?"

"wow Lei, you're kinda impressive" Ming, who drags culprit with him laughs and eyes Yibo "first one you caught was detective, I'm going to count how many laws did you just break"

"boss please, forgive him this once" Yibo asks with soft voice and detective sighs

"You newbies always give me headache. But actually..." Ming walks closer to Lei and tastily licks his lips "if you go to date with me I gonna think about forgiving. Such a pretty girl, I'll treat you well"

"You, you..." Lei goes pale and jumps back, Yibo tries to help but poor guy's legs gets tied and falls on his butt "I'm into girls, how do you dare?"

"This guy surely doesn't know how to get joke" Ming turns to Yibo and smiles "let's go, help your friend to change clothes and then return to police station. All of us"

"All?" Lei asks with confusion and detective nods

"I'll say it was you who caught this idiot. Having someone crazy around isn't bad idea at all"

*****

Ming takes arrested man into investigation room and turns to Yibo with worrying expression "don't you need to see doctor? it may leave scar"

"just little scratch boss, we're policemen this is nothing for us"

"I like your spirit, maybe you just don't have good luck in friends" he laughs and pats on Yibo's shoulder "anyway I'm coming in now, you can rest for a while"

"ok boss" Yibo nods and walks through corridor, suddenly door behind him opens and Yibo can just take glance after turning back. reading name on it, he slightly smirks and knocks on the door. familiar voice answers from inside and detective literally rushes in. Sean is sitting at his table and signs on the documents, being busy he doesn't take attention to Yibo and just makes simple movement with his pen. Yibo sits down quietly and keeps staring at him because...who wouldn't?

"your eyes are going to make holes on my face, do you like me this much Mr Wang?" he suddenly talks out and looks up making Yibo's heart skip beat. he awkwardly coughs and looks away

"how did you know it was me?"

"maybe because others don't dare to bother me, or...you smell different" he leans closer and scans Yibo's face "I see, you got hurt"

"are you concerned?"

"should I?" he mockingly asks and Yibo starts loudly tapping fingers on the table

"you have overly nice cabinet doctor, wonder why?"

"deserved, I work hard"

"sure, you're way too busy by letting criminals out. if they spoil you this much why not? right?" anger runs on Yibo's face and Sean noticeably frowns

"why don't you, talk less and think more? you chose wrong person to mess with Wang Yibo" he says through his teeth and Yibo holds his wrist too tightly Sean lowly whimpers

"don't treat me like kid, I'm not someone you can play with too"

"it's you who plays detective, you didn't come here because you worry about our society and victims. having only personal reasons...you better leave right now"

"you're talking nonsense" Yibo tosses on the chair and avoids his stare "you know nothing about me"

"I know more than you can imagine but... anyway why are you here? I don't remember inviting you"

"I need to..." Sean changes talking subject too quickly Yibo's tongue gets tied and struggles to find reason "dress my wound"

"wound..." Sean laughs loudly and gets up, he sits in front of Yibo and holds handles of his chair. doctor is way too close Yibo can even feel his eyelashes slightly moving and gulps down, unable to stay still. he hates this emotions, this weakness in his knees when Sean is around. Yibo always considered himself as strong, confidant man but...why he starts being addicted on someone? "You really can die by this, what about surgery?"

"is this how you say no? by teasing me?"

"I'm psychiatrist, not nurse detective"

"But this is basic knowledge"

"That means you can do it by yourself too" Sean shakes his shoulders and Yibo feels hurt as realizes he isn't wanted there

"If that is so...I'll leave, thanks anyway" he is about to get up but older one sighs and drags him down again. after taking first aid box, he holds Yibo's chin and gently wipes blood away from his lips, detective makes newly fed puppy's face and gets comfier on the seat

"So what happened? Did you fight with criminal? was it very dangerous operation?"

"Actually...not really" Yibo blushes remembering real situation "it was just mistake during arrest"

"I heard you caught exhibitionist today"

"Right, that filthy pervert"

"Wrong, he is sick not pervert"

"Are you going to protect him too? Come on Sean, how many girls were traumatized because of his disgusting act"

"I'm not saying he is innocent but that is disease called exhibitionism, you talk from your POV but I'm doctor and have more knowledge in this matter. pervert is the one who fully realizes his acts and still does it knowing possible bad results but in mentioned case those men are psychologically unstable. they usually are victims of humiliate, maybe abuse too"

"by whom?"

"moms, girlfriends. by showing that thing..."

"it's called dick" Yibo loudly corrects and Sean chuckles

"thanks for new information Mr Wang. we're simply having different dictionary but the thing I wanted to say is that they're mocked about it's size. showing it is a result of inferiority complex nothing else. or maybe they're only able to get turn on, when someone sees it. this happens too"

"sorry but this sounds absurd for me"

"sure it does" Sean smirks and suddenly looks down at his crotch "why would you care? you don't have any problem it shows...very clearly"

"I see...you had eyes on it for a long" Yibo lifts his face up and smiles naughty "it looks better...unclothed" Sean doesn't even blink and keeps looking into his eyes until Yibo blushes himself and lowers stare. will he ever be able to win over this ice like man?

"thanks for advice Yibo but I have mine too, pretty good plus that" Sean stops as notices Yibo suddenly showing all his teeth and screws his eyes "I think you're sick too, what is this funny?"

"You called me by my name, it felt so nice. Are we getting close?"

"What exactly do you want from me detective?"

"What about we start from being friends?"

"I don't make friends, it gonna be hard for them after I leave"

"Are you...going somewhere?" Yibo asks with disappointment and Sean deeply looks into his eyes, this pain and sadness again

"Forever...go and find someone suitable for you, let me tell you one thing Wang Yibo. Run away until can or" Sean leans closer and whispers behind his ear "if I fall for you too...there won't be way back anymore, escaping from my grip, is impossible"

"who said I love you?"

"love...I didn't mean love, there is a many more dangerous feelings than love"

"then why" Yibo moves his stare to beautiful painting, with two men on it. their faces can't be seen but the way they cuddle "why do you have this kind of picture hanged on the wall? is he your boyfriend? you draw this?"

"none of your business" Sean moves back and Yibo just realizes his face was cupped until now, pleasant warmth is missed and he catches Sean's waist "let me go"

"Sean, that bastard mike got what he deserved, by any chance do you have something to do with it?"

"I feel so sorry for him but..." Sean looks down a Yibo and slight smirk shakes his lips "we should think, what our actions can bring later"

"it was you I'm sure"

"oh really? then why won't you arrest me detective? Wasn't it crime for you?" Sean moves his hands forward and Yibo wonders too, how come he didn't even think about doing it? "maybe you think I did it out of my righteousness? don't be mistaken, you're very wrong"

"Still...I won't, I can't leave you alone" Yibo stands up and looks into the mirror with smile, it's only tiny bandage on his lips but still feels great for him "thanks doctor, you have such a soft hands"

"What about payment?"

"Anything, what do you want?"

"Someday...I'll ask for it" Sean walks towards door and opens it "think we talked more than it was necessary, let's...don't do it again" he avoids Yibo's sad eyes and younger one has no other choice but get out. Sean turns back and his stare freezes on the painting "do I have right to like Yibo? I'm already full of sins, why drag him in too?"

*****

Yibo finds some thrown documents and picks up, acting like he has to bring it somewhere. He walks into other department searching for Jiang, latter one sits at the huge monitor and nonstop clicks on the keyboard. Yibo greets everyone and stands behind him, curiously looking down

"Jiang, how have you been?"

"Yibo? When did you come here? I didn't notice you" Jiang slightly smiles and pets his hand "I kinda missed you"

"Same here brother, let's meet and drink as soon as we have chance"

"Sure, by any chance do you need something from me?"

"When can I..." Yibo leans down and whispers at his ear "get hold on some old cases?"

"What do you mean? I can't understand"

"There is a something I want to investigate. Think police just forgot about that case or prefer it to stay hidden"

"You need to get promotion first Yibo, for accessing more information. I'm controlled by higher ups and have many limits"

"I'm going to do my best, so...can reach justice for him" Yibo whispers with painful voice and pats on his back "I'll leave now, until next meeting friend" he is about to go out when hears loud talking sounds, thinking voice is familiar Yibo walks closer and peeks into half opened door. Young, beautiful woman is hanged on Sean's arms and sobs pitifully, while doctor's face stays cold and emotionless

"Please just stop, I beg you"

"Yanlin, you know I can't"

"Let's just live peacefully, let's forget about past and be happy together. No one else, only us"

"How can you ask to abandon him? How can you be this heartless?" Sean yells and grabs her arms too tightly, woman cries out from pain "we can never live without him"

"I love you, I care for you that is why. You think it's easy for me?"

"No one, no one can separate us. Even there is death coming...we'll die together"

"Sean, what are you planning" doctor pushes her back without answer and rushes out from the room. Unable to hide Yibo just stays there and gets ready to be scold but Sean leans at the wall and tightens his tiny fists. He shivers with whole body and looks at him with painful eyes. It's first time detective sees him this weaken and suddenly jealousy fills his mind, does that woman have this much affect on Sean?

"Yibo...your fault, if you could let him go. If you didn't search for him"

"Who do you mean?" Yibo walks closer and hesitantly caresses his face "what did I do wrong? how could I hurt you?"

"Loving Zhan" Sean gently holds his hands and tears drops from his eyes "was only mistake you made"

Finally I'm back, still have insecurities about this story 🥺 but think slowly I can turn it into interesting one. beginning is always hard for writer and readers too 😊

❤️hope you all doing well my sweeties❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 33.6K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
65.1K 3.3K 22
An imagination by me with no reality and no intention of hurting the idols . ⚠️❗PLAGARISM is crime Start-3/05/2021 End-19/11/2021 [UNDER...
189K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...