His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 18

4K 195 139
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

Trinity had been enjoying her graduation day. After the ceremony and her taking pictures with everyone and riding down the street with Michelle and all - they decided they would all go out to eat for lunch.

Afterwards, everybody went their own separate ways. The day was worn out from the rather tiring day but it was all fun.

"My feet hurt so bad." Trinity mumbled.

She and hoseok laid in bed. He spooned her from behind, looking over her shoulder as she scrolled through tiktok.

"You want a massage, baby?" He asked. Trinity shook her head.

"No. I want you to keep cuddling me." She said adorably. Hoseok nodded.

"Okay then." He said.

It was silent for awhile before Trinity turned off the phone and spoke into the space.

"Let's go for a ride." She said.

Hoseok raised a brow. "I thought you just said you was tired?" He asked.

"I said my feet hurt but I'll be fine. Let's go for a drive. It's so many stars out for the first time in forever and plus the only time I got to drive at night was..you know." She said.

Hoseok nodded, remembering how she had drove them back from the hospital after visiting his mother.

"Okay. Yeah...let's go for a drive." He said without even thinking. He knew the risks of going out but he wouldn't allow for something to happen like that.

He had people on standby and he would be sure to call them and have them trail behind during the entire drive. He wasn't about to risk Trinity getting hurt, especially since she would be the one driving.

"Yes! I'll go put on some pants!" She said, leaping up from bed and speeding towards the dresser.

Hoseok sighed and pulled out the shit he would need to roll a blunt. He decided he would do it in the car since he wouldn't be the one driving.

The more he thought about it, the more he realized how fun and stress relieving this would be. All bullshit aside, he loved how happy trinity was today. It made him happy to see her in such high spirits.

And she deserved something like this. To be happy and to celebrate.

______

"Yeah, uh, I call you gata cause you a wild cat
You leave me with a big neck scratch when I hit it from the back,
Pillow under your stomach you like it like that
Then catch you half asleep so you can't fight that."

Hoseok rapped along to the lyrics of "Dreams, Fairytales, Fantasies" by A$AP Ferg and Brent Faiyaz as he sat in the passenger seat of Trinity's car.

He was far past the point of content, nodding his head to the lyrics as he brought the blunt up to his lips to lick over the brown paper material.

Trinity was damn near about to swerve off the road from how sexy he looked. And him rapping the lyrics just put the icing on the cake. But she needed to control herself before they ended up in the trees somewhere, car damaged but her center still pulsing.

Hoseok looked over at Trinity, pinching her thigh as he rapped the next part of the song.

"We go for hours, fuck in the shower, pussy devoured
Foreplay in the kitchen, bend it over the counter
You taste like candy I eat it like sour power"

He teased, pinching her thigh again causing Trinity to laugh.

"Hoseok stopppp. You being nasty and you see I'm trying to drive." She said, pretending as if she didn't like how he was making her feel when in reality it had her feeling some type of way.

She loved when Hoseok got like this. He was so relaxed and carefree and that was so sexy of him.

"Ahh, you like it." He mumbled, sparking up the blunt and leaning back in his seat. He watched the road that seemed almost empty at this point.

It was going on nine at night and Trinity was right about the stars being more prominent tonight.

"Did you enjoy your day, baby?" Hoseok asked what he already knew the answer to as he released the smoke.

"Is that even a question? It was perfect." Trinity expressed.

Hoseok hummed, nudging her shoulder. Trinity looked over at him curiously, only to see he was reaching her the blunt. She smiled.

"I thought you said-"

"It's your graduation day. After this your ass better not expect it again." He chuckled.

Trinity rolled her eyes playfully hit grabbed the blunt from his fingers nonetheless.

She placed the blunt up to her lips and took a pull as she caught the exit off the interstate. They didn't have a set destination. She assumed they would ride around for another hour or so before going back home.

She released the smoke with a cough but it was nothing too heavy. Hoseok laughed, patting her back as she gave him back the blunt.

"You can't hang." He teased.

"I can! I d-didn't expect that." Trinity said, her entire face heating up as shyness took over her. Hoseok did a slight shrug before taking his pull, savoring the feeling he got during his turn.

Trinity narrowed her eyes, something telling her to look in the rear view mirror. She noticed a black truck had been following her for some time now. Even after they hopped off the interstate.

"Hobi I don't wanna freak you out but I think someone's following us." She said, voice shaking as she gripped the steering wheel.

Hoseok was nonchalant. "Nobody is following us. Well nobody bad anyways. I got some guys on watch..as protection." He said.

Trinity frowned. "Oh..." she said.

Hoseok noticed the shift in mood. He reached up to turn down the radio before looking over at her.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Trinity shook her head.

"N-nothing, it's just...will it be like this everytime we go out? Is this something I'm gonna have to worry about even when you're not around? Being followed or being harassed?" She questioned, speaking her true feelings.

"You won't have to worry about a thing as long as I'm around, believe that." He said. Trinity laughed, shaking her head.

"Hoseok you're still not hearing me." She said.

"It's smothering. It gives me bad nerves. I know it's your job and I'm working through it but it's going to take some time getting used to. It's unsettling to know that we're being followed, wether it's protection or not." She said softly.

Hoseok could understand where she was coming from. It was new to her. Hell it was new to him as well. So he could understand her frustration.

"I know you'll never let anything happen to me. But I'll feel a lot more better if you say the same thing about yourself." Trinity whispered, stopping at a red light.

Hoseok took that chance to get her attention. When she looked at him, he leaned in to give her a kiss that lasted a few moments. He pulled back and never tore his gaze from hers.

"I'll never let anything happen to you, me or anybody else we know and love. There, are you happy?" He asked. Trinity smiled small.

"Do you mean it?" She asked. Hoseok nodded.

"Then I'm happy." She said. He sighed in relief before sitting back in his seat, taking another pull from the blunt.

______

D.boiii: So...you graduated 2day and my messages still being ignored. If you don't fw me no more just say dat and stop making a nigga waste his time on yo stuck up ass.

Michelle read over the dm. Each and every time she did, it had her more fucked up than last time.

Darren was a fucking psychopath. And you would think since they broke up last year his whore ass would've moved on but he was still harassing Michelle.

She still hadn't told Jimin about it but she was sick of holding her tongue.

She laid on the foot of the bed on her stomach, her feet in the air as she scrolled through her socials.

Jimin walked in after giving baby Uriah a bath. He was wrapped up in his little towel, sucking on his pacifier as he looked around the room.

"Fuckin' bozo." Michelle mumbled as she exited out of the messages. Jimin looked over at her, raising a brow.

"Why I gotta be a bozo?" He asked.

"I'm not talking about you baby." Michelle laughed, sitting up and reaching her arms out for Uriah.

"Then who you talking about?" He asked, reaching her the baby.

Michelle sighed and laid him down in front of her. "My stupid ass ex."

Jimin raised a brow. "Darren?" He asked. Michelle nodded.

Jimin hated Darren with everything in him. Michelle hadn't told him a lot about their relationship but she was starting to be more open about it since they were married and all.

He knew that Darren used to hit her and cheat on her. He knew that he used to threaten her with posting her very very explicit pictures of herself on social media that she trusted him with.

Overall he knew that Darren was a bitch and a bad person.

Jimin had never met the asshole in real life but the minute he did he was sure he might use his shit and end up beating his ass.

The thought of a man putting their hands on Michelle or threatening to post her body all over social media just made his body hurt.

He hated to think about Michelle getting hurt.

"What did he do?" Jimin asked, forcing himself to be calm.

"He keeps messaging me and being aggravating. He swear to god we still together eventhough we ended shit last year."

"Does he know about us?" Jimin asked, pointing between he and Uriah.

Michelle shrugged, applying the baby power and lotion to Uriah.

"Why are you shrugging?" Jimin asked. Michelle shrugged again.

"Because I don't know? He knows that I'm dating but I keep my life very private. He don't know I have a baby or a husband and I will like to keep it that way."

Jimin wasn't upset with her for being private about her life. But Darren needed to know that shit between them was over and it was Jimin and Uriah now. Michelle didn't need to make time for any other guys.

"I'm not mad baby but it's just a little weird how you never told me about these messages before." Jimin said, sitting on the bed.

"That's because I didn't want you hurting him and getting in trouble for it, Jimin. You may be an angel to everybody else but you're fucking violent and I knew that if you were to ever find out you would do something regretful."

"I wouldn't regret beating someone's ass if they got the message in the end and left you alone. It sound like you would rather get harassed than have me handle it." He said.

"You're getting worked up-"

"I'm not." Jimin cut her off, taking his finger and allowing for Uriah to hold it in his small hand.

"I'm just not understanding why you didn't tell me about this before."

"I just told you why. If you don't understand then that's your problem." Michelle mumbled, picking up Uriah and the towel before walking towards the bathroom. She had dressed him in a onesie for the night.

Jimin scoffed, laying back in bed as he waited for her to come back. She put the towel in the dirty clothes hamper for Uriah before walking him to his nursery.

He had been fed and fresh after a bath. He went to sleep the minute he was laid down in his crib. Michelle made sure he was alright before grabbing the baby monitor, turning on the lamp and leaving the room.

She went back into she and Jimin's room to see him watching her every move. Michelle got in the bed and placed the monitor on the nightstand next to her side of the bed. She laid down and turned on her side.

"Michelle." Jimin sighed, laying behind and wrapping his arms around her. Michelle didn't say anything.

"Baby what's wrong? I'm sorry if I upset you. I heard you loud and clear and I understand." He said softly, kissing her cheek.

"It's not you." Michelle said softly. "It's just like...why can't people leave me the hell alone? When am I going to get my peace? The only time I feel truly happy is when I'm around you and our baby. I love our friends but I don't...I feel like I'm drifting. I feel so disconnected and lost. I don't know myself anymore." Michelle sniffled, beginning to cry.

Jimin listened to her speak. He was happy that she was happy with him but at the same time he wanted her happy all the time. Even in his absence.

"I want to be the old Michelle. I want to joke and be playful. I got so fucking drunk at my party I started to cry." She laughed through her tears, trying to wipe them.

"But that was real shit. I just want people to leave me the fuck alone so I can get to where I want to be. I'm sick of Darren and his friends harassing me. My mama came into the salon one day and I heard her whispering to Bre about me. Thank god bre's loyal and got her ass out of there quick." Michelle mumbled.

Jimin listened attentively. He hated everyone that gave Michelle a hard time. Even himself at times. She deserved all things good in the world. Beneath that rough exterior, she was the sweetest creature. She was so kind and loving, her heart was so big and welcoming.

"I just wanna go to hair school and go from there. Start a business and make others happy. And make money while doing it to supply for our house and our child." She finished off, voice soft.

"And I believe you'll do that. It's so much success ahead of you, gorgeous. Fuck all of those who don't believe in you. Fuck your ex, forget about the nativity your mom brings. Just focus on what makes you happy." He kissed her shoulder.

"Let me handle the rest. Okay?" He asked. Michelle nodded.

"I love you." She said. Jimin laid behind her, pulling her closer.

"I love you too, gorgeous."

-
A/n: have y'all ever wanted to hold a character and let them cry on you as you tell them everything was going to be okay?

Because that's how I feel with Michelle 😭

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
14.5K 1.5K 17
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป' ๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น โž these repeating realities these incessant torment completed.
557K 16.8K 51
Gabriel is a combination of sexy, handsome and rich but a total womanizer. He's never been into relationship before and would never want one. He is t...
84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...