Just us

By KINGGUPPA

Y/n is a huge singer that is in her early twentys. When her girl friend Anna Shumate gets pregnant as a tikto... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (THE END)

Chapter 28

662 27 2
By KINGGUPPA

Y/n pov

I opened my eyes hearing ringing. I went to move to look but groaned.

I took a breathe and just wanted fo make sure of this.

I went to lift my legs and felt immense pain as I tried to lift my left up.

At least I'm not paralyzed.

I moved my arms and felt my left arm just hurt so badly.

My head throbbed and I couldn't move my neck without pain.

I took my hand and let go of something. I froze as I realized who was in the car with me.

"Anna Anna Anna... Bubba..." I started breathing heavily as I moved my head just so I could look around.

My back hurt so bad as I sat up and turned my head.

I saw Anna's head laying on the dashboard.

Blood runninha down her temple as blood ran down her arm. I saw bits of glass inside of it.

I started panicked and looked around in pain.

I saw a huge truck with people running up to it. I saw people run towards us as I looked farther.

I saw Carsons car sitting where we were.

With Carson knocked out.

I just stared at the car as someone ran up to my window.

"Hey hey lady." I look but groaned as I saw a guy looking at me and Anna.

He looked to be Thirty or forty.

I was on the verge of passing out again until he held my head in place.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Y/n... that's my wife Anna. Sh-shes pregnant..." I said between breathes. I felt so much pain as I heard sirens get closer to us.

"Hi Y/n. My name is Daniel. I'm gonna help you get out of here."

"Why?" I said as I thought firefighters or EMT people would get me out.

"Y/n not to alarm you but your car is on fire." I glanced away from Daniel and looked at the front of Anna's car.

Sure as shit my car was on fire.

SHIT MY CARS ON FIRE.

I started breathing heavily and fast as I stared at the fire.

Daniel made me look at him and he smiled.

"CONNOR GET HER WIFE. BE CAREFUL SHE PREGNANT." I watched a guy that looked exactly like Daniel except with lighter brown hair run over to Anna's side.

I just sat there in shock as the twins I think cut me and Anna's seat belts.

I watched the EMTS run over and thank the twins.

"Y/n once you are out do you want us to call someone for you two?" I went to nod but I whined as my neck was in so much pain.

The EMTs lifted me and Anna out of our car and I watched the boys quickly grab our things.

They put it in my backpack and ran away from the car as me and Anna w were put on stretchers.

"Is she ok? Is she alive?" I asked the EMT as they started checking me and Anna out in the ambulance.

"She is alive. We will do a further check at the hospital to make sure the baby-"

"Babies she is having twins." The EMT nodded as they put a neck brace on me.

I heard two people get in the ambulance.

"Alright Y/n we have your stuff. We are coming with you to make sure you guys are safe and with your family." I heard Daniel say.

"Could I see my phone?"

"Yeah here." I felt Daniel put my phone in my not fucked up hand and thanked him.

I clicked to the Phone app and clicked Kennedys name.

I waited for her to pick up.

"Who is the guy in the other ambulance?"

"We don't-"

"Carson Brunk." I said pissed off. Kennedy picked the call up.

"Hey bro-"

"Ken Carson did the unthinkable. I'll explain later but you need to get the girls to the hospital asap. Also Liv is with Emma and I want you guys to make sure that Liv and Jaxs are fed. Do you understand?" Kennedy I heard rushing around on the other side of the phone.

"I understand. Do you-"

"I'm calling Anna's mom after this. Oh make sure Dave knows. Please."

"Y/n chill out. I understand. I'll have everyone you want at the hospital." We said bye and I sighed.

"Y/n quickly call uh Anna's mom. We are nearly there." I groaned as I clicked Anna's mom number.

I heard her pick up immediately.

"Hello?"

"Hey momma I- we have a problem?"

"What?"

"Don't freak out but Me and Anna got in a car accident. Now before you ask Anna is alive and she doesn't look to bad. When we get inside they are gonna fo a better check. I'm letting you know so you can get here as soon as possible." I heard Mrs. Shumate take a breathe.

"Alright Y/n. I'm bring Brandon and I'll be there eventually."

"Alright momma." I smiled as the phone call ended. We parked at the ER and we were taken out.

I handed my phone to Daniel and Connor.

"Do you know who Kennedy is?" Tjey shook their heads laughing as I felr the drug they put in me start to kick in.

"It's the girl on my lock screen. Look for any of those-" they nodded as I watched the doors close.

I was wheeled into a room and I felt them start taking my clothes off.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Y/n you have glass in your arm. They are gonna take you to surgery Alright? We are also gonna do some checked on you as well." I nodded and started panicking.

I was in a lot of pain but I started sitting up.

I was pushed back down but I sat up again.

"Y/n chill out you will be just fine-"

"No No no no no no-" I felt a mask go over my face and my panicking became worse.

I tried taking the mask off but I was held down.

I started falling asleep in so much pain.

My mind thinking of Anna the whole time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 2.2K 24
All Rahema ever wanted was to be happy. Pregnant and looking for a fresh start from her ex-boyfriend. Rahema puts her focus on her music career. Her...
261K 6.3K 45
Eliza Grace Edwards is a famous comedian YouTube girl and photographer. Eliza is pretty much a laid back girls and just goes with the flow. On Eliza...
41.6K 517 66
Disclaimer: This is the second book to 'pregnant by my best friends brother' so if you haven't read that go read that first then come back to this on...
8.3K 301 20
(Y/n) and Hobi have been together for about 2 Years now. One day they were making love and (Y/n) got pregnant. Hobi knew that this was a high risk pr...