Just us

By KINGGUPPA

Y/n is a huge singer that is in her early twentys. When her girl friend Anna Shumate gets pregnant as a tikto... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (THE END)
Bonus Chapter (Outro)
Sequel? Fun facts? Wtf?

Chapter 27

763 31 4
By KINGGUPPA

Anna's pov

I woke up to Comet and Pluto licking my face. I giggled and went to hold Y/n when I felt nothing next ro me.

I got up looking at the clock.

5:34 am.

I was confused.

I was now five months pregnant. It's been a few weeks since Y/n had her panic attack from her car wreck and since we got Juno and Comet.

Three weeks to be exact.

We have been enjoying the little moments.

We have done hospitals visits and done our normal. But this wasn't normal.

Where is Y/n?

I stood up and walked into our bathroom.

I saw no Y/n.

I walked out going into the living room.

I still didn't see Y/n.

I was starting to get worried.

I walked into the kitchen when I back tracked.

I looked out onto the patio and sighed.

I opened the sliding door and saw Y/n sitting in a chair with Juno asleep on her lap.

"Your up early?" Y/n giggled as she handed me her phone.

I looked and saw something odd.

Kenny

Y/n I think Carson is cool. He worked out this morning in the gym and we talked

About what?

The business. He seems to be over everything. I think he is finally cool with it all

Idk bro. Just keep an eye out

I always do cowboy

I looked at Y/n as she watched the sun rise.

I saw her keyboard next ro her and her journal open.

"You've been writing something?"

"I had a nightmare that I was gonna lose you. So I started writing since you stayed up last night dealing with Nour. You need to get rid of him."

I sighed as Nour had been on my ass about doing promos. He said he would fire me and expose me if I didn't.

"I'm gonna. Miss girl said she would take me since Nour is being a bit much. But you still could've woken me up." Y/n shook her head as she clicked her phone.

I heard a rhythm start playing and liked it.

"Dave sent me a beat that Martin made. I think it fits with the lyrics. We were gonna work on it today." I nodded as we watched the sun set.

Pluto and Comet laid at our feet as we rocked back and forth on the chair.

"Do you think Carson is ok now?"

"I don't know." I nodded and laid my head on Y/n shoulder.

"You wanna go to dinner later? With Emma and Zack?" I nodded as I enjoyed this moment with her.

She somehow made anything that is natural into a perfect moment.

I love that about her.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I sat down with Y/n as Emma and Zack sat down across from us.

"So Y/n did you hear? Billie Eilish is throwing a concert in a week?" Y/n nodded and started talking to Emma about the concert.

"How'd you meet her?" I looked up from the menu and saw Zack smiling.

"What?"

"How did you meet or find Y/n? You know me and Emma's story. But I have never known you and Y/n." I smiled as I looked back at the memory.

"Well Y/n came to LA when I was in NACH. She was here for a small concert. And well it was my birthday that day so after her concert her and Kennedy came to my party."

"That party was wild." I nodded as we quickly ordered our food.

"Well I was super drunk as we know and spilled my drink all over Y/n. She saw how fucked up I was and told my friends that she would take care of me. That night I remember barely that we just talked. I forget I'm talkative when I'm drunk. When I woke up the next morning I saw her asleep in my gaming chair-"

"And so when I woke up I gave her my number so we could be friends. I went  back fo Colorado and we talked everyday. We became bestfriends." Y/n said as we got our food.

"And then I went to see her around Christmas and she asked me out when we were on her roof. Watching the stars." Zack and Emma cooed at us as we smiled at eachother.

We talked about everything at dinner since we all haven't had time to see eachother recently.

We finished out food and paid about to walk out when we saw Carson.

He was holding a girls hand as Fletcher followed him.

Yes Carson was young and famous.

He would be seen as hot as most people. But none of us ever found him that attractive.

Plus my eyes have always been on Y/n.

She is my type for sure.

"Ah Y/n Y/l/n how are you?" Carson walked up and shook Y/n hand.

I watched Y/n shake his hand but she also looked in pain. I looked down and saw Y/n used fo be broken hand being shook.

They pulled away as Carson smiled at Y/n.

"I hope you know that me and Mrs. Spotts are great business partners."

"So I have heard Brunk. Listen I wad about to leave so-"

"No No. I have a few things we can talk about." Carson put his hand on Y/n shoulder and pushed her back. She clenched her jaw and looked at Carson.

"What?"

"Well I think you remember Liv from highschool right?" We suddenly looked at teh girl and my jaw dropped. Emma and Zack also looked at the girl shocked.

It was Liv...

Y/n ex.

I looked at her and I realized what Carson was trying to do.

Make Y/n mad.

To get Y/n to do something.

"Yes I remember Liv. How are you? And how is Jackson?" Y/n asked. Liv smiled and i saw her do something with her hands.

"Oh Liv and Jackson are great. Probably better then when you guys dated." Carson laughed as Y/n looked from Liv to Carson.

I remember what Y/n told me about her and Livs relationship. They had a code. For when they were in danger, needed to get away, when one was in the mood.

Everything.

Y/n said that it had to do with hand motions.

Liv did one and I don't know what it meant.

I looked at Liv seeing her look at me. She turned her head and I saw bruising on her neck.

Y/n tapped my hand which was our code.

The tap she did was that she needed to be let go.

I immediately let her go and grabbed Liv.

I pulled her away as Y/n grabbed Carson by the collar.

"What did you do to her?"

"What?"

"I don't need to repeat myself do i?" Carson laughed as Y/n looked at him.

"She is just a whore Y/n. Nothing more. Nothing less. She needed money and so I gave it to her for a price." Y/n closed her eyes as Liv held onto me.

"Livy what did he do?"

"H-he did-"

"Did I say you could talk cunt." Y/n eyes shot open and looked at me.

I knew what she was asking and i nodded.

I didn't care if she caused drama anymore.

Carson over stepped.

Y/n swung at Carson and started going off on him.

Carson pushed her off and started fighting her.

I just held Liv as she started crying into me.

"What did he do?"

"He said if I didn't give him-" She couldn't finish her sentence since she was sobbing. I just held her and looked at Emma.

"Call Sab and Mads. Tell them to-"

"Drive to Carsons mansion. I need Jax-" I held Liv as Emma nodded and called Sab ans Mads.

I looked back at the fight and saw Mushu and Carsons bodyguard in their own fist fight.

"Zack-" Zack walked over and pulled Y/n away from Carson.

Y/n pushed Zack away but Zack grabbed her and pushed her towards me. Zack lifted Carson and pushed him towards his car.

Carson was fucked up.

Y/n had a busted lip and really bloody busted knuckles.

"YOU ASKED FOR IT! JUST FUCKING WAIT Y/N! YOUR GONNA GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!" Carson was dragged away in his crazed state.

Y/n heaved out a few breathes then looked at me and Liv.

"Emma take Liv to you and Zacks apartment. I gotta talk with Anna before we talk Liv." Liv nodded as Emma helped Liv to the car. Zack patted Y/n back and walked behind Emma and Liv protecting them.

I hugged Y/n as Fletcher from Hollywood Fix just stared at me and Y/n.

"Do i-"

"You post anything Fletcher and I'm sueing you." Fletcher nodded as me and Y/n walked ro the car.

"Yeah I didn't care about drama or anything anymore. He crossed a line-"

"He's lucky he isnt dead." I looked at Y/n as we got in my car. Y/n started driving home.

I sighed and held one of her hands.

She glanced at me and smiled.

"How did I get so lucky with you?"

"I don't know. I'm the idiot that spilled her drink on you." Y/n laughed and squeezed my hand as she stopped at a stop light.

"Can't say that wasn't hot." I flicked Y/n arm and she giggled.

She looked behind her and her eyes went wide. I looked as well seeing nobody behind us but a car speeding really fast down us.

"Anna-" before I could do anything the car rear ended us forward. I looked at Y/n seeing a huge truck speed toward us.

"Y/N!" I heard the truck hit and felt my head hit the door.

I was out cold...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.3K 45
Eliza Grace Edwards is a famous comedian YouTube girl and photographer. Eliza is pretty much a laid back girls and just goes with the flow. On Eliza...
43.4K 921 24
y/n and her 2 friends Jan & Anna are 3 girls that blew up on social media's, they make friends but what happens when they fall in love? Read to find...
14.2K 275 42
This Is A Story Y/N And How She Got Pregnant By Josh Dun. Follow Them And Their Child's Life. What struggles will you face.
8.3K 301 20
(Y/n) and Hobi have been together for about 2 Years now. One day they were making love and (Y/n) got pregnant. Hobi knew that this was a high risk pr...