✔️ Fix you

By NJ655212

This is BTS fictional story. *When it comes to competition Jungkook is very serious. He wants to win no matte... More

1. Last Confession
2. Stranger
4. Hold me tight
5. Miss you
6. Bulletproof
7. What mine is mine
8. Fake love
9. Blue and Grey
10. It's definitely you
11. First official date
12. Paradise
13. Yours
14. One day
15. Thunder
16. Love myself
17. I will take care of you
18. Don't let me go
19. Vacation
20. After Vacation
21. First Confession
22. So What!!!
23. Ring Finger
24. Caught in a Lie
25. So far away
26. Mom
27. Wild Flower
28. No More Dream
29. You are my everything
30. Ending Scene
31. Alive
32. Lost
33. I'll make it right
34. Ready to let go
35. Sweet Night
36. Husbands
37. Last Chapter
38. Marriage Special

3. First time in BTS?

617 28 4
By NJ655212

A

ll gathered at the dining table. It was rectangular shaped. Suga took a seat on the head of the table. His left side JK, Jin, Jimin. And right side Taehyung, Rm, Hoseok, and the girl. Everyone was starving as it was too late for dinner. On the other hand Taehyung had no appetite, since the beginning he did not touch the food in his plate.

Namjoon asked him, "Not hungry?"

Tae picked up his chopsticks and said in low voice, "No..I am eating"

Jin suddenly started talking, "Do you know why Ramyeon doesn't like to travel French,...." He asked but soon gave answer too "... because they all are Soggy"..(in Korean, French and Soggy sounds same)

All started laughing. Even Tae gave forced smile, exept Suga, he gave a irritating expression.

All were chatting and laughing. It was there rule that while eating you should forgot all your pain and enjoy food happily. As we all are struggling for food so be thankful and grateful for having good food and respect the food.

Jin was imitating moaning sound while eating. He took one big bite and moaned like it was too delicious, Jungkook was unable to control his laugh and looking fondly at his fake Maknae. Everyone was enjoying the food.

"Tae, what happened? Why are you not eating properly?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing happened Jiminshhi, I am eating" He replied.

"I guess, Tae again did something stupid that made Jin Hyung mad at him" Jungkook grinned.

Tae did not utter a word.

"Oh Jin hyung, look at the poor Tae, he has not even finished his half plate, atleast say something" RM complained.

Jin did not respond. He took last big bite with his chopstick, put in his mouth with big pout. He was expresionless.

After finishing a bite he finally spoke, "I am not mad at anyone" Coldness sipped through Jin's voice, "One should be responsible for his own mistakes. We are so careless because we know whatever we do, there is our Hyungs who will take care of everything. But they must know we are not going to remain together forever"

V was trying to hold his tears, he was at the verge of crying. 

Seeing this Jungkook frowned, "Hyung, please don't talk so rudely. Can't you see V Hyung is already in guilt for whatever mistake he did . Leave it already"

"Kookie baby, Sorry if I sound rude. I didn't mean to hurt anyone" Jin's cold voice changed to Normal.

One droplet of tear that V was trying hard to hold for a long time fell from his one of the eye. V suddenly wiped it off. He is indeed ready to take all the blame on himself and ready to listen his Hyung scolding but the way Jin was talking without even looking at V and the word 'anyone, someone' made him cry.

"You all continue with dinner, I should be get going, I am sleepy" Jin sat up from his chair about to move with yawning but again sat down, "Ohh yes, how did we allot the rooms?"

"As like usual, paper scissors rules" J hope replied.

"Ohh..." Jin grinned looking at Suga "We are destined roommates though"

"Yahh...my bad luck" Suga replied.

"Ahhhh..how could you say that, you don't like sharing room with your Hyung" Jin yelled.

"It's not about you, it's about your dongseng who invades everytime and anytime to our room, which disturbs my peace" Suga answered with complaining sound.

"Ha ha ha" Jin laughed, He can't be more agree on that, all three Maknae always intrude their place.

"I really want to know, who had gotten single room today" Jin asked while grinning.

Everyone laughed, Tae too smile keeping his head low

"Today I thought our RM was lucky one as he got single room" Jungkook teased.

"Finally, RM had gotten single bedroom, when we are out of our home?" Jin laughed continuously.

"Yes, but why you all laughing, he is surely lucky today" Confused Jimin asked.

"Why are you so slow Jimin Hyung" Jungkook teased Jimin.

"He is not slow, he is cute" Taehyung smiled looking at Jimin.

"Yahh?, You should be happy, your cutie Hyung is sharing room with you today" Jungkook stated.

"Ohh that's nice to know" Tae amiled slightly.

"I will shift to Tae's bedroom today" RM placed his hand on Taehyung's sholder tightly.

"Why???..why don't you go sleep your single bedroom?" Jimin said raising his voice.

"My dear Pabo Jiminahh, we have to give our one bedroom to our guest, right??"

RM answered streching each word.

"Uhh ohh, Sorry it skipped from my mind.. Sorry" Jimin looked at girl with apologetic face.

She replied with just smile.

"But Jooniie Hyung please let me share room with Taehyung alone today" Jimin requested.

"Uhh?...why not .." Somewhere RM knew only Jimin can talk with Tae and confront him 

"I will go to hopee's bed.

Hobi, will you let me sleep with you my darling" RM winked at hobi.

"No" Hoseok replied.

"Why, I would have slept with Jin Hyung but Suga Hyung will kicked me out in the middle of the night if I disturbed him"

"Ohh...so I am not your only second choice but the third one?" J hope raised his eyebrows.

"No my dearest Hope, you are my only hope. Let me sleep with you" Namjoon lick his lips slowly and dramatically.

"Ohh my eyes ...my eyes..I can't see this anymore and also I am his roommate and I can't bear your snoring" Jungkook complained.

"No one wants me" RM made a face.

"Ohh c'mon, stop this drama, you sleep on my bed, I will go to Jin Hyung's and Yoongi Hyung I won't make any noise please let me"..Jungkook stated.

Tae glanced at Jin who was looking at him only. Jin quickly changed his sight and stood up, "Whatever you make decisions, just tell me.. right now I am going to sleep...sooo tired, and don't bother yourself to wash dishes just keep in the sink I will do it in the morning and take a good sleep all of you, don't stay up late night" He instructed and left

After a while..

"Don't mind us" Namjoon said to girl who was eating quietly and listening to their chitchat.

"O No doesn't matter.. actually the truth is I don't understand your language" 

"Ohh yes, ofcourse" Namjoon said

"But you might know some Korean words" Hoseok asked

"Uhhh..."

"No, She is not ARMY, She is not even fan of K-pop or K-drama" Taehyung interrupted

"Ohh really, it is really nice to meet you then, these days it is rare to meet people like you" J hope laughed.

"You are so full of yourself" Yoongi smirked.

"First time in BTS?.. do you want us to introduce ourselves" Hoseok asked, "Hello, we are BTS. You are my hope, I'm your hope. I am J Hope aka Jung Hoseok".
After a pause, "Hey, start introductions.." J Hope demanded.

"Yes, I am RM, I am kinda like spokesperson and Leader of the group. Full name Kim Namjoon. " Namjoon added

"Hi, I am Jimin. Park Jimin"

"I am Suga, Nice to meet you also known as Min Yoongi."

"I am Jungkook. My band name is JK. I am the youngest one here"

"My name is V. Full name Kim Taehyung. " V spoke

"Jin is not here so I will tell about him, Do you know World wide Handsome?, it is him, he is the oldest one." Jungkook smiled.

"Thanks for introducing yourself, and for making me comfortable, myself Aara. Nice to meet you all" She replied

"Hey please make yourself comfortable here, if you need anything just tell us, we Will be here" Hoseok assured

"Yes this is our hobi, he is an Angel our sunshine. He makes everyone comfortable" Jimin chuckle, "By the way, what brings you here"

Everyone looked up hoping for answer.

"Because of your Jin Hyung" she replied.

Tae looked at her, signalling not to spill everything

"Jin thinks I am a fraud, liar and stalker, and I was taking their photos quietly" she explained sarcastically, "and as he thinks that I am stalker he brought me here, what a logic!!"

Everyone laughed now even Tae started to involved.

"You are Suga's part 2" Jimin laughed with his eyes closed, "Savage"

"It is ok, Jin is nice a person, he won't discommode you" Namjoon stated.

Aara nodded with wide smile.

After all this chichat everyone left to their respective rooms.

Jimin and Taehyung was sharing same room. No doubt Jimin is best friend of Taehyung they know each other very well, Jimin could sense Taehyung is deeply hurt by something. He was too concerned about him. Jimin sat on Tae's bed beside him. Taehyung was aware he will be questioned by him about tonight.

"Taetae you ok?" Jimin asked worriedly.

Tae hummed in response.

Jimin hugged Tae one sided "I think you should move on"

Tae gave him a suprised looked

Jimin continued "I know you like Jin Hyung"

"This is not like that", Tae mumbled. 

"C'mon Tae, I am your best friend, and I know everything", Jimin frowned, "you are hurting yourself and I can't see this anymore"

Tae was looking down, tears started streaming down his face. Jimin touched Tae's chin and made him looked at him, "Jin Hyung doesn't love you the way you do, don't make things complicated. Do you want Jin Hyung stop loving you as his brother or friend as well?, Seeing you like this breaks my heart, don't do this to yourself".

Tae hugged Jimin tightly and cried his eyes out. The tears he was trying to control since long, all were flooding down his face. Jimin did not release him, he let him cry. When Tae stopped crying he laid down on bed and went to sleep. Jimin was beside him untill Tae stopped crying and slept.

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 829 34
'While taking you out of this misery that your life is now bearing, and keeping you by my side until your world starts clearing, I'll love you uncon...
129K 6.9K 21
You're fighting me off like a firefighter So tell me why you still get burned You say you're not, but you're still a liar 'Cause I'm the one that you...
228K 11.6K 14
❝ Some people can control their destiny while some can't ❞ Those soft lips perfectly fit mine and the sync with which they moved against mine was per...
138K 5.2K 50
MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH- Not a happy ending... But i will make book 2.. there might be happy ending! Taekook book A short one.. Heavy angst.. I wa...