Acceptance | Gay MxM |

By dollygrand

After getting away from his cruel father's tyranny, Randall has to learn how to live again, and accept the pe... More

Welcome!
1. Torment
2. Freedom
3. Meeting Him
4. Nightmare
5. Fearful Eyes
6. Crashing
7. Barely Sane
8. Not Well
9. Silent Plea
10. Letting Closer
11. Breaking Point
12. To End It All
13. Saved by Him
14. To Make Things Right
15. Trust in Him
16. In Need of Help
17. Back in Therapy
18. Quiet Humming
19. Midnight Talk
20. To Be Happy
21. Held by Him
22. Feelings Are Complicated
23. Battle of Voices
24. Empty Shelter
25. Talking
26. Different Language
27. T-Shirt
28. Something Personal
29. New Energy
30. Into the Unknown
31. Comfort
32. Whatever It Takes
33. The Whole Point
34. Nine Years Lost
35. Worst Fear
36. No More Pretending
37. Right Direction
38. Lazy Day
39. Getting Nowhere
40. New Tools
41. No One Else
42. The Date
43. Trust
44. The First Time
45. Better Than Ever
46. Corner
48. Under the Flag
49. Breaking Free

47. Another First

3.7K 276 20
By dollygrand

-Tony-

After leaving my apartment, and getting rid of all the trash bags we had, we returned... We returned... Cole was parking the car at the back of the building as it finally struck me. It wasn't Cole's place where we were. It was now officially our place.

It was my home.

After we got out of the car, carrying the few boxes that were left of everything I owned, I stopped to look around. My place was only a few blocks from here, but this part of the city was already much nicer. It probably wasn't true, and I was just seeing this block in a different light because it was Cole's block...

Our block...

I smiled and hurried after Cole when he turned to see why I wasn't with him.

"Everything all right?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said with a smile.

I felt like I could breathe now, after spending the entire day in my dusty apartment.

"I really need a shower," I said, as we entered our apartment, feeling icky and itchy in my dirty clothes.

"Same," Cole said, putting the boxes down.

I tilted my head when he did that, taking in that very nice body. My mood turned right back into what it had been this morning. I really enjoyed intimacy, and I sure had a lot of catching up to do after spending nine long years without any kind of closeness.

"What?" Cole muttered when he noticed me staring.

"I'm wondering why you still have clothes on?" I asked and started making my way to the bathroom.

It took a moment and a half before he hurried after me, his clothes dropping fast behind him. I waited until I was in his bathroom before I started undressing, and he was more than eager to help me.

Soon, we were both only with our pants on. I kissed him, and he pulled me close by my waist. The mood really was heating up fast, and I enjoyed every second of it and his body on mine. My full attention was on him, so there was no way for the intrusive thoughts to get through. Especially after the pants were gone.

The way he led me under the shower without breaking the kiss, his hands traveling everywhere on my body, his touch firing me up until I was so hard I couldn't even think, was so goddamn hot. Everything about him was so goddamn hot. I had never been so turned on in my entire life. I remembered all those times when I had sex with my ex, and how much effort it had required for me to get even half as hard as I was now.

All Cole had to do was hold me. All he had to do was to give me that dirty look, his lips spread into a smile, his eyes filled with lust, and I was ready for anything. His hands on me made it even better.

And they were all over me... As the hot water poured down on us, and he held me close and kissed me heatedly, he made sure to touch every inch of my body. I was so focused on him that I hardly noticed it when he turned me around, his lips now on my neck, and his hands on my cock. I leaned my head back and trembled when he massaged me.

I felt his erection against my ass. I wanted to return the favor, but he stood too close. I couldn't stop thinking about how close that cock was... He could easily just put it in... I had done that to him several times already, and the way he always looked... The way he sounded... He made me want it as well. I wanted to know if it was just as good as he made it seem like.

And now his cock was there, only a few inches away... The idea started burning in my head.

Before Cole's hands could take me too far, I turned around and kissed him. He rested his hands on my ass, giving me a light squeeze.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," I whispered.

"Aight," he purred.

We washed up hastily and didn't really bother getting dry after stepping out of the shower. A short moment later, we were already in his bed. I took his usual place in the middle of it, while he hovered over me to press his lips back on mine. The kiss continued in the same heated way, and I slowly parted my legs to give him more room.

Cole probably wasn't aware of what was going on, not until I wrapped my fingers around the tip of his cock to give it a light massage.

"Uhm..." he uttered after breaking the kiss, finally realizing things weren't going normally.

"I want it," I told him. "I'm ready."

"Are you...?"

"I'm sure. You always make it look so hot..." I told him with a smile.

"Oh, it's hot," he said with a chuckle and kissed me shortly. "It feels so good... You always make it feel good."

"I want to know how good exactly," I told him and reached for the lube in his drawer.

He took it and got up on his knees. He gave me a bit of a show as he smeared the lube on his cock, throwing dirty looks in my way.

"It may feel odd at first," he told me. "But I'll be gentle."

"I'm not really in the mood for gentle. I'm too fired up," I said with a wink.

He laughed lightly and shook his head. "Trust me, gentle is the way."

"I was kidding, of course."

"Uh-huh – sure you were," he said with a smile, moving his lubed fingers between my legs.

I was already used to him touching me there, so all it did to me was fire me up even more. He took his time rubbing the lube all over my entrance, adding pressure here and there.

"Are you ready?" he asked, and I nodded. "Let me know if you want me to stop."

It was my turn to nod. I watched his face when he turned to look down at my private parts. Parts only he was allowed to see. That was a hot thought. But... I did feel something else as well.

"Cole..." I spoke to gain his attention. "Let me just..."

Oh my god, was I already ruining the mood?

"We're not in a hurry," he said, his smile turning gentle as he pulled his hand away.

"I... feel a bit odd when you look at me like that," I admitted. "Not bad, but... odd."

"No one has seen you like this before," he guessed, his hands moving on my thighs.

"It's hot if it's you," I told him reassuringly. "You can continue."

"Aight," he said, but before he did, he leaned to hover over me and pressed his lips back on mine.

As we kissed, his hand returned between my legs, and again, it felt good. Great even. Kissing him helped me to stay focused, and most of all, relaxed. I kept my hands on his body, his hot skin feeling so very nice against mine. The worst of the heat was gone, but maybe it was for the best. I was enjoying his attention, so I was in no hurry.

There still was that small part of me fearing for the worst. I had never been touched like that before, and the last thing I wanted was to hear those horrible things about me and Cole, and what we were about to do.

"Hey..." Cole suddenly murmured against my lips.

"Hmm?"

"You with me?"

"Uh-huh..." I nodded, but he knew my mind had been wandering.

"Good," he said softly and lowered his lips to my neck.

He didn't hurry as he continued easing me into it. This time, I focused on him and his touches. It became easier in time.

And then...

"Are we ready?" Cole asked gently.

I nodded without hesitation.

"You'll let me know if it feels bad, right?" he asked.

"Uh-huh."

He used only his fingers... I'd had some kind of idea how it would feel like, and my guess hadn't been that far off. The sensation was... not that romantic at first. It felt... weird. But I didn't stop him. It wasn't a bad feeling, just... weird.

"Are we doing okay?" Cole asked, and I nodded. "Good... Let me just..."

His finger found something I definitely liked. He smiled at my expression.

"That's the right spot?"

I nodded again.

"Good..."

I was definitely getting used to being touched like that. Didn't mind the weirdness anymore, either. Without moving his hand away, he leaned in to kiss me slowly. I closed my eyes as I kissed him back, letting him be in charge. He definitely knew what he was doing, and I had zero complaints. I was starting to understand why he always made being the receiving end look like such a pleasure.

The weirdness returned for a moment after he started using another finger, but it faded away soon. And only a short moment after that, I was already expecting more.

"Cole?"

"Yes, love?"

"I'm ready," I whispered.

He gave me a stern look, but he was smiling. "I'll be the judge for that."

"But I am," I said, trying to convince him.

He got up on his knees between my legs, showing me two of his fingers that weren't inside me.

"Are you sure about that, honey?" he asked with a chuckle, grabbing his cock to massage it a bit.

Well... there was a bit of a difference between his girth and the size of his two fingers. I ended up letting him decide when my body was ready. It took quite a while, too. But then, finally, he decided it was time for me to find out what it all was about.

"You're so goddamn hot," he muttered, hovering back over me to peck my lips.

"You make me feel hot," I replied, feeling the tip of his cock right there at my entrance.

He smiled at my words and kissed me again, but didn't pull his lips away this time. I assumed he was trying to keep me a little distracted while he worked between my legs. It was definitely not like his fingers, but it didn't feel bad. He kept adding pressure, moving slowly as he let me get used to the sensation. I tried to stay relaxed, which wasn't that hard, to be honest. He'd already done most of the work, after all.

And then it was in. I had a man inside me.

Cole stopped to make sure I was still fine with it. I nodded at his question and encouraged him to continue.

There was nothing disgusting about it. What he was doing to me felt good. It didn't make me feel less of a man. It wasn't wrong in any way.

"God, you're so tight," Cole said and let out a happy groan.

"It feels tight on my end, too," I joked, earning a laugh from him.

He stopped moving and looked down at me with a happy expression on his face. It didn't take long before I had his lips on mine again. He started moving slowly, keeping his thrusts slow and gentle. I very much enjoyed that.

And now I knew what it was like... To be loved like that... That teenager I used to be would've loved to know we'd end up finding happiness, after all.

It was really nice to watch Cole sweating for a change. I made a joke about it, and he laughed.

"I need more practice," he chuckled, leaning his head against mine as his hips still kept moving.

"You'll get plenty of that, don't worry..." I muttered.

"Is that so?" he asked with a chuckle, his movements turning a little bit stronger.

"Oh yeah... definitely," I said. "Plenty of practice..."

"I don't mind that at all," he purred, and pecked my lips.

After that, I just enjoyed the ride, touching him wherever I could. Little by little, he started moving faster, and everything got even better when he wrapped his fingers around my shaft. It all was just as good as he'd made it seem like. Better than that.

And my god, when I got closer to the happy ending... The pleasure was all I had room for in my head. No voices, not even my own since I was slowly losing my mind because of how good Cole was making me feel.

"Cole... I love you... Fuck, I love you...!"

I had never orgasmed so hard in my life. It really was mind-blowing. And beautiful. And hot.

And no one could take that away from me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 14.1K 40
The rich kid with a perfect life is challenged to make the bad boy with a bad temper fall in love with him - and things get messy when he finds himse...
5.7M 201K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...
4.2K 498 30
A recently out divorcee must explore his identity and how to not be the straight-acting man he's been his whole life. Just when he has found his foot...
26.8K 1K 24
MxM STORY! YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN PLEASE READ ANOTHER STORY. PLEASE DON'T WASTE ANYONE'S TIME BY WRITING NEGATIVE COMMENTS. STRONG LANGUAGE! READ A...