Acceptance | Gay MxM |

By dollygrand

After getting away from his cruel father's tyranny, Randall has to learn how to live again, and accept the pe... More

Welcome!
1. Torment
2. Freedom
3. Meeting Him
4. Nightmare
5. Fearful Eyes
6. Crashing
7. Barely Sane
8. Not Well
9. Silent Plea
10. Letting Closer
11. Breaking Point
12. To End It All
13. Saved by Him
14. To Make Things Right
15. Trust in Him
16. In Need of Help
17. Back in Therapy
18. Quiet Humming
19. Midnight Talk
20. To Be Happy
21. Held by Him
22. Feelings Are Complicated
23. Battle of Voices
24. Empty Shelter
25. Talking
26. Different Language
27. T-Shirt
28. Something Personal
29. New Energy
30. Into the Unknown
31. Comfort
32. Whatever It Takes
33. The Whole Point
34. Nine Years Lost
35. Worst Fear
36. No More Pretending
37. Right Direction
38. Lazy Day
39. Getting Nowhere
40. New Tools
41. No One Else
42. The Date
43. Trust
45. Better Than Ever
46. Corner
47. Another First
48. Under the Flag
49. Breaking Free

44. The First Time

4.3K 282 25
By dollygrand

-Randall-

We arrived at home late at night. I really had a fun night, and I adored Cole even more now. And his friends. I learned that he had friends working in that place, so they'd been able to reserve that particular seat for us for the evening, making sure we had a great view.

After Cole closed the door and turned to look at me with the warm smile that had never left his lips this evening, I stepped right in front of him and kissed him slowly. There was a big step for me to take, and I was ready. I wanted it.

I broke the kiss, and Cole's smile returned right away. I took his hand in mine and started leading him to his bedroom. He was following me quite slowly, and I knew he was hesitant. When we reached the door to his bedroom, he stopped me. When I looked back at him, he kissed me gently.

"It's been an amazing day," he spoke softly, touching my cheek. "I loved every second of it."

"Me too," I hurried to say. "And I mean it."

He nodded slowly and looked at the door behind me.

"I'm... scared," he said quietly when he looked back at me. "We could end this day here."

I watched him closely, suddenly realizing why he was saying such things. "You're afraid it's too much?"

He nodded again. "I want to give you only good memories. The best memories. I don't know if I can give you... I don't want to do anything wrong."

I let out a quiet sigh and pecked his lips again. "You're such a cockblocker."

He snorted, stared at me for a second, and then started to laugh. "Sorry..."

I shook my head in amusement. "Look... We don't have to go all the way. If you're not comfortable, then we can end the day here, but... I'm... honestly in the mood to try."

He watched me closely for a moment, then peered at the door again. "Well... I mean... Just let me know if it's making you uncomfortable in any way, okay?"

"Deal," I said, and kissed him once again.

Our journey into his room continued, and the amount of clothes we had on decreased. When we reached his bed, we had nothing but pants on. I parted our lips and pushed him to sit down on the bed, then leaned back in to press my lips on his.

We'd done a lot of kissing lately, but never like this. His hands were on my sides, caressing me, holding me close, while mine were cupping his cheeks as I stood between his legs. When I broke the kiss to straighten my back, he continued kissing my chest, pulling me ever closer.

Now I didn't know how far I could go, but at that moment, I wasn't worried about it. It was Cole, after all. The towering hunk who looked so very nice without his clothes, and after the date, after everything he'd done for me, after he'd stood by my side after everything I'd put him through, I wanted to take the next step. There was no reason why I wouldn't want it.

So I pushed him on his back and got rid of my pants, leaving only my underwear on. He'd pushed himself against his elbows to watch me, and the hesitation was still clear in his eyes. He wanted to enjoy this, but he couldn't, not completely.

It was my job to convince him, and there was nothing I could say to convince him, so I had to get creative.

I climbed on the bed and got on my knees on top of him, touching his bare stomach with both hands. His eyes were on me the entire time as I studied his skin. My eyes quickly found the old scar on his lower stomach. I'd never seen anything so ugly. It was just a scar, but since I knew how he got it... It was disgusting. Why would anyone stab a man like him?

My eyes found his, and he gave me a curious look. His hands were slowly making their way up on my thighs. He was trying to be careful. He had become the master of careful touches. I placed my hand next to his head, keeping the other one on his stomach as I hovered over him to kiss him. I felt his hand making its way up my leg and past my hip to rest on my side. He tried to pull me closer, but I had other things in mind.

I turned my attention to his belt and sat up on top of his thighs. I touched the black leather. How much porn did I watch as a kid? Quite a lot. And I'd had even more steamy dreams... But I never got to experience it myself. Was I ready for it now? I didn't want our first time to end with me freaking out, so I had to be completely honest with myself.

I moved my fingers to the buckle. He immediately tensed up, but he had nothing to worry about. I was just... doing something. I wasn't sure what. Just... Waiting, I guess. Waiting for something to happen. When nothing did happen, I slowly opened his belt, but before I could take the belt out of its buckle, Cole stopped me.

"I don't know if I should let myself get hard by this..." he mumbled with a shy smirk, holding my hands in his.

"Well, that's how this is supposed to work," I told him.

He sighed quietly. "You are so hot... And so... undressed..." he muttered, his eyes trailing down my body for a brief second until he managed to make eye contact with me again.

I was amused by his words. I continued with what I was doing, and once the belt was out of the way, I opened the button. Then the zipper. His hands were on mine the entire time, but he wasn't trying to stop me or restrict me. More like... He was giving me support, no matter how silly it sounded. We were doing it together.

There was a bulge greeting me. It was... Well, I had a bit of a reason to be jealous of the size. Not much, but enough. And I felt relieved. That was my first thought. I'd been worried seeing his dick would make me spiral, but no. I was just jealous of his size.

"So..." I murmured, moving my hand to the waistband of his black boxers. "How would we do this, if we...?"

"I think this would be good, don't you think?" he asked, taking a better position on the bed. "It's more familiar to you."

"So you'd... let me do... you?" I asked, feeling a blush creeping up my face.

"Of course," he said with a smile. "I like doing it both ways."

I nodded, slowly sliding my fingers under his boxers. "So it would be... just like what I'm used to do with girls, except..."

I glanced at his bulge again.

"Except for my different body parts," he spoke quietly, but I shook my head.

"No... The difference is that now I get to do it with someone I actually want," I corrected him.

Oh, that smile on his face... It was so happy I had to lean back in to kiss him. I let him pull me tightly against his chest. He wasn't being as careful anymore, and I enjoyed that. He and I and everything else were more heated now. The kisses. The touches. The sounds.

The need.

Everything moved on naturally after that. The mood was just right, and I only focused on Cole and his body against mine. I couldn't even tell at what point we lost our pants, or when and how the bottle of lube appeared in my hands. I loved every second of it.

It was just so natural. It felt so right. I'd never felt so right in another person's arms. I'd never wanted it as much as I wanted it now. Cole. How much I wanted him.

And it was just so goddamn hot when I felt his knee pressing against my side, his hand on my face, his tongue in my mouth, my own hand between us, guiding myself between his legs... And the tightness when I entered him. That softest moan that escaped his lips... That pure pleasure that washed over him, and then me.

Squealy whores? Pigs? Where?

I shivered when Cole breathed out my name. That was the most hottest thing I'd ever heard, but for some reason, he froze.

"What?" I stopped to ask.

"I... I wasn't supposed to call you by your name..." he murmured.

"Huh?"

I was confused. Then I realized something.

"You've... You never call me by my name," I spoke.

"You said you hate it, so I stopped using it," he explained quietly.

I could only stare at him. I'd never realized it before.

"Well, to be honest... I don't hate it when you say it," I told him, and his smile returned.

"Is that so?" he asked and chuckled, wrapping his legs tighter around my waist. "But I'd rather give you a new nickname. Something you like."

"I'm sure we'll think of something," I told him and kissed him.

No, it was not God either, no matter how often Cole uttered it that night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 201K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...
206K 5.8K 31
When Taylor Grey, a shy and quiet twenty year old, is hired to work at a very popular company named Fallen Waters, he faces many obstacles that he so...
Mine By Kate

Romance

260K 6.7K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
3.7M 133K 94
Black Moon Series Book #3 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Triggering You shouldn't read this story before you have read at least I Would Give Him The Moon as...