π”šπ”₯𝔒𝔫 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”­π”žπ”―π”±π”Ά'𝔰...

Por billies_my_bitch_

Have you seen that freak" i heard scott tell rose. "Yes the one people said that is lesbian" Rose exclaimed... MΓ‘s

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
25.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.

34.

242 6 0
Por billies_my_bitch_

~2 days before Billie’s birthday~

My phone rang as i was in the shower. I turned off the water and dried my hands off before grabbing it. My phone has been blowing up a lot since i started that group chat about Bils birthday. 

“Hey Have you made the arrangements?” I talked to Zoe about the place we are going to hold her birthday.

“Yes, I think she is going to love it” Zoe said through the phone. I grabbed my notebook. I held the phone between my shoulder and face. I wrote that Zoe got the place down. 

“Can you give me the info for it” I asked her. She started talking as I wrote down the stuff I needed. Address, phone number for the place, time, ect. She got done talking about the party. 

“So how are you and billie going, after ya know” Zoe asked. I thought about it. 

“It’s better. We talked about it. In person because finneas got us both to go to a coffee shop i think.” I laughed a little bit. I heard her laugh through the phone.

“That’s good. You know she really loves you.” I nodded even though she couldn’t see it. I looked over at my side table. That’s when I remembered. 

“Can I call you back?” I said. 

“Yes of course. Talk to you later” She said before she hung up. 

I grabbed my keys, even though I don't like driving. I got in my car and went to the mall. I am supposed to meet Claudia there to go shopping. I got to the mall and parked then ran into the store. I dialed Claudia and waited for her to pick up. 

“Hello Skyler,” Claudia said through the phone. 

“Hey where are you? I totally forgot” 

“We are in the clothes section.”

“Okay i'll be there in a minute.” I hung up and walked/ ran to the clothes section looking for her. She is taller than me so it's sometimes easy for me to find her. I saw an orange hair 

and a brown haired woman. Finneas and claudia. I smacked the back of Finneas’s head and he looked at me with a ‘What the fuck’ face. 

“Well hello” Finneas said, rubbing where I smacked him. “What was that for though” 

“Because I wanted to” I simply said. I looked over to Claudia and clapped. “Okay let's shop”

~~~~~~~~~

After an hour we got what we wanted for bil. Clothes of course. Jewelry even though we all know she had enough, and I picked up something custom. Claudia and Finneas didn’t know about it at all. Which was the best part. They looked at it and just looked at me. 

“What” I looked from one to the other. 

“That must have cost a lot of money,” Claudia said. Yes it cost a lot of money but I wouldn't tell them that. 

“No it wasn't” I said looking into the small box. They both rolled their eyes. I punched them both in their arms. 

“Hey what did I do?” They said in unison. I shrugged and walked in front of them. I put the presents in my car and drove to Zoe's. I knocked on the door. She opened up.

“What a surprise!” She said, I gave her a hug. 

“Well i have the presents so we can put them at the hotel” I said pointing to my car, she nodded. 

“Good idea” She ran upstairs. I've never been to her house so this is new. I walked in and closed the door behind me. “You can sit down, i'll be down in a minute” She yelled. I walked over to the couch and sat. I looked around taking in my surroundings. Soon enough Zoe came back down in new clothes and had her shoes on. 

“Okay let's go” She squealed in excitement. I laughed as she walked to the car.

~~~~~~~~~

We walked into the place. Drew was there. 

“Hey guys!” She said. He got down from the latter and hurried to give us a hug. 

“We got the presents” I told her. She clapped. Drew is in charge of the decorations/arrangements of where everything goes. Yes we are decorating 2 days before. No judging. 

“Well let’s get them in here before it rains” Drew said. We all rushed to the car as the dark clouds came rolling over. We grabbed as much as we could carry without dropping. We got most of it. We set the presents on the table and i ran back out to get the rest. As I was walking back it started to rain. I hurried and ran back inside.

“Your all wet” Zoe said. I smiled gently and set the rest of the presents down. 

“You are too” I said, rolling my eyes. “Give me a hug” I said running after her. She slipped her shoes off and ran as I chased her. 

“Guys chill out” Drew told us. We stopped and looked at each other. We started running at drew. She was dry. She dashed around the big room where we were having her party. I slipped on some decorations and a wet floor and fell. I laughed but soon enough there was a pain in my ankle. I got up acting like it was nothing while they stood there and laughed at me. 

“Fuck you” I said. I went to the bathroom and rolled my pant leg up and took my socks and shoes off. It's bruised a little. I sighed and pulled it back down and out them back on making my shoe loose. 

“Okay i’m leaving” I announced while i wobbled over to the door. They looked at me. 

“You good?” Drew asked. I nodded. I took a step and winced in pain. “No you're not” She came over and I leaned against the door frame. She shook her head.

“Im serious, I'm fine.” Zoe came over and looked at it too. 

“You sprained your ankle” She simply said. 

“No way sherlock” I moved my leg away and started for my car. 

“Nope get your ass over here” Drew said. I gave her a glare. “Fine i'll drive you to the hospital” I rolled my eyes as she helped me get to my car. 

“I don’t need to go to the hospital” I shook her arm away. I heard her sigh. 

“Fine” She said. Zoe hopped into the back and drew got in the driver's seat. I got into the passenger seat. Drew started driving but instead of heading the other direction she went to the direction of the hospital. 

“I said no drew” I fumed.

“To bad” She said. I crossed my arms over my chest looking out of the window. She parked and got out. “Get out of the car” She demanded. I shook my head no. “Fine i’m calling billie” She pulled out her phone and called her. She walked away for a minute then came back. I rolled my eyes and looked forward away from them. Soon enough the black dodge charger came rolling in. I carefully switched to the driver's seat. She forgot to take the keys. I locked the doors. Billie got out of the car. Drew and Zoe were too busy looking at her to realize that I switched my seat. I saw Billie's mouth move then pointed at my car. They looked at me and i flipped them off. I started the car and sat there. I’m not going to drive but I am cold. I looked at the front of the hospital. Billie tapped on the window and I looked at her. She pointed down which meant roll the window. 

“What” 

“Why” She just said that one word. 

“Why what billie” i remarked. She rolled her eyes. She reached in and unlocked all the doors. 

“Get out” She said calmly. I shook my head. “It’s not hard” she came around and opened the door. She kneeled down and looked at me in the eyes. “Why don’t you want to go in” 

“Ill have a stupid boot on, on your birthday” I huffed. She laughed a little bit. I couldn't help but laugh too. It was stupid. 

“Cmon” She said standing up. 

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

27.4K 800 39
[NEW CHAPTERS EVERY THURSDAY] A Billie Eilish fanfic about when two different lifestyles collide .. πŸ’š
61.8K 1.1K 23
When fake dating someone there are 3 main rules. 1. Don't catch feelings 2. You're just friends - remember that 3. Don't get fucking attached But all...
35.2K 358 32
-It started off as a actual book with a plot but I decided to change it to an imagines book. -Billie Eilish x reader -Gxg G!p -Some G!p content comi...
16.8K 423 19
I'm dyslexic so the spelling is bad Billie Eilish girl x girl Billie is in the illuminati