Tmnt sex life.

By tmnt_ships

This story will be sexual and its a fanfic. LeoXmikey & RaphXdonnie & SplinterXally. More

Tmnt: the surprise visit & splinter's confestions
Raphs confession to Donnie
Leos confesses!!
Ally's worst fear.
Donnies worst fear comes true!!
Leo's injerd BF.
Ally's first date
Mikey's bad dream.
Don's nightmare!!
Authers warning note!!
Ally's surprise Sex.
Mikey's first time.
Raph and Donnies first time
Shredder?!?!
The rescue of fearless!!
Donnie's capture/rescue
Splinters surprise for Ally.
Mikey's bad experince.
Donnies life changing surprise.
Father I didn't do it!!
Authers note!!
Authers note!!
Chapter 20! MikeyXleo
Donnie's anouncment
The wedding.
Chapie 23 The demon
~Chaptie 24~
~Chaptie 25~ Bloody mary!!!!!
~Chaptie 26~ Bloody mary!! Stop!!
~Chapti 27~ Ally?!?!
~AN~
AN
new book.
I hate dogs now!!
AN-
~chapter 30~ Ally's brother
An-
~Chapter 31~ The rescue of Joe.
~Chapter 32~ Meeting Joe
~Authers note~ Can i die?
Note!

~chapter 29~ Love with brieanna & shredder

684 14 0
By tmnt_ships

AN- this chapter may include sexual actions and foul language.
Brieanna is Raggedy-Matt

(Brieanna's POV)

I walked with shredder to the throne room. "Shredder, I am so sorry about Ally. I don't know why I was ever friends with her; she's a freak anyway." I say.

Shredder sat on his throne and he pulled me onto his lap. "It's ok babe. It's not your fault" he says and he kisses my cheek.
I blushed and lean against his chest. "I love shredder, I hate them" I say. "There a bunch of scaredy bitches and basterds"

"Calm down my love" he says softly and kisses my forehead. "Keep calm and relax"

I smile and take shredders helmet off his head. I carefully set Shredders special helmet on the table next to his throne. I am the only one that doesn't care about shredders scare. I actually think it's kinda sexy. "I love you so much" I whisper sexually into shredders ear. I kiss shredders scar softly making him blush.

(Shredders POV)

When Brieanna kissed my scar I blushed a little. I smile and hold her close to me. "I love you Brie." I say and Brieanna smiles. "I love you to Shredder" she says.

Brie kisses my scar again and I smile. I move a hand down to her short bootie shorts. She absolutely looked sexy in my opinion.

I slide her bootie shorts and panties down. Brie blushes and she smiles. She takes my pants and boxers off. I slowly slide my cock into Brie's pussy. She moans and I thrust more. After about 10 minutes I was thrusting in her womb and we both cum.

She soon fell asleep on my chest. I carried her to our bedroom and I lay her down on our bed. I lay next to her and cuddle her then I fall asleep.

AN- Sorry it's kinda short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 577 6
Disclaimer: I don't own pictures or music or movies.
1K 19 42
This part of the story is in rp format, so it might have grammar errors, and the PoV changes between characters. Enjoy !
13.4K 653 12
This is a fanfic by Srijani_Edition. Nothing relates to real life. Peep in to know!
3.5K 135 12
Soulmates have the best stories to bad mine isn't one of them... (This was recently changed from a normal story to a Leo and Ravi fanfic)