Ally's first date

(Splinters pov)

I awake with Ally next to me. I smile a happy smile as I watch the girl of my dreams sleep. "I love you Ally" I whispered as I kiss her forehead. Ally smiled in her sleep as she snuggled up as close as she could to me.

A few minutes later Ally appeared to be having a nightmare. I listen carefully as I hear Ally mutter in her sleep. "N-no! Leave him alone!"

I say tears fall down her cheeks. "Ally wake up," I say softly. Ally's eyes quickly flew open and she lays her head on my chest as she cried. "What's wrong babe?"

"I-I had a really bad nightmare" she cries into my chest as I try to comfort her.

"What was it about?" I ask softly.

"T-that Sh-shredder k-killed you" she cried.

"I will always try my best to never let that happen" I say as I try to comfort Ally.

Ally continues to cry against my chest. "It's ok babe, I'm here for you" I say as Ally's crying softens.

I kiss ally's forehead. "Why don't we just go out for dinner tonight just you and me." I say.

Ally says. "Ok" she wiped her tears away and looks at me.

I kiss ally softly and she kisses me back.

We break the kiss a minute later.

Ally stays close to me. And I hold her close to me.

"I never want us to be apart" Ally says.

"Me to, Ally" I say as I stroke her hair.

~That night~

Ally and I walk to the surface, we walk through the streets and to a restaurant. We get pizza gioza. We eat and chat. I smile as I ate and so did Ally.

After dinner we went for a walk and when we got to the park it starts to rain. I put my jacket around her and I kiss her softly. She blushes and kisses me back.

When we got back to the lair. We fell asleep in Splinter's room.