Donnies life changing surprise.

(Donnie's pov)

I walked over to Raph who was sitting on the couch. "Hey Raphie" I said as I gave Raph a quick kiss before I sat in his lap and put my arms around his neck.

"Hi babe" Raph says with a smile as he puts his arms around my waist. He gave me a small but passionate kiss on the lips and I kissed him back just as passionate.

"Babe wanna go to my room?" Raph asks.

"Sure" I said with a smile. Raph picks me up and carries me to his room.

Raph lays my on his bed and he got ontop of me. He rubs his pocket on mine witch makes up both moan. I smiled as I look up at Raph and he smiles as he looks down at me.

He's so damn hot, I love him I thought. My thoughts were interrupted by my cock popping out of my pocket and Raph holding it with a firm but gentle grip. He rubbed my cock softly and I moaned.

Raph started to rub my cock faster and I moaned louder. Then he lowered his mouth onto it. He sucks it softly and he moves his fingers to my entrance. I moan as he sucks my cock and rubs his fingers against my entrance. Raph then slid his fingers into my entrance. I gasped and then I moaned. He moved his fingers in me faster and harder. Before I knew it, I was moaning loudly.

A few minutes later Raph took his fingers out of me and he got ontop of me. He kissed me softly and I kissed him back. I put my arms around Raph's neck as he slid his cock into me. I moaned and looks up at him. He thrusts faster and faster. harder and harder. Deeper and deeper. Then he finally cumed and I moaned loudly.

Raph took his cock out of me and he lays down next to me. I smile as he put his arms around me. I snuggle up to him. "I love you so much Donnie" Raph says.

"I love you so much to Raphie" I said. A few minutes later Raph and I fell asleep.

(The next morning)

I wake up and I felt like I was going to throw up. I got up with out waking Raph then I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. What's going on? I thought wait! I might have an idea! I run to my lab and I got a pregnancy test. I took the pregnancy test and my eyes widened. My hand covers my mouth. Tears of joy filled my eyes.

Raph walks over to me. "What's wrong babe?" He asks.

"Raphie, look" I said showing him the pregnancy test.

Raph looks at it and he hugs me. "Looks like we're gonna be parents" he says with a smile. I nod and I cry tears of joy as I hugged him.

"How will we tell the others?" I thought out loud.

"I don't know we will think of something" Raph replied as we hugged. We walked to to the living room and Raph sat on the couch. I sit next to Raph and I snuggle up next to Raph as I rest a hand lightly on my stomach. Raph smiles and he puts a arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and I smile.

AN- if you guys want to leave a comment. Comment some names for the baby/babies and if they should have twins or just one. Thank you. 😄