Donnie's anouncment

(Donnie's pov)

"Raphie," I say as I walked to Raph. I whisper in his ear. "Let's go find out what gender the baby is"

Rapheal nods and smiles. "Ok babe" he says. We both walk to the lab and I sit down. We find out that we're having twins and that ones a boy, ones a girl. I hug Raph and tears of joy fall down my cheeks. Raph smiles and hugs me back. He kisses my forehead. "I promise I will take care of you and our children" Raph whispers into my ear and I smile.

"When should we tell everyone?" I ask Raph

"How about we tell them after dinner" Raph replied.

"Sounds good to me." I say and kisses his cheek.

Raph and I start to plan on what the babies room will look like. We pick the perfect room for a boy and girl. (The room in the picture)

((That night))

(Raph's POV )

After dinner Donnie and I asked everyone to come into the living room. After everyone was there Donnie says. "Raph and I have something important to tell you guys"

Ally and Splinter looked the most interested in what we had to say witch they always were. Mikey and leo just looked at us with no expression. Well correction Mikey looked a little bored and a little interested.

"Tell us, my sons" Splinter says with his arm around Ally and her head was on his shoulder.

Donnie glances at me begging me to tell them. I put a arm around Donnie and I say. "Donnie and I are expecting twins"

Mikey and Leo's eyes went wide in shock.

Splinter and Ally smiles. Ally says. "Congratulations you to will be great parents" splinter smiles and nods in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An- sorry for taking so long to update and sorry that it's short.