Ally's surprise Sex.

(Ally's Pov)

I wake up next to Splinter. I smile and kiss his cheek before he woke up.

He looks at me and smiles. "Morning babe" Splinter says.

"Morning Splinter" I say and smiles.

Splinter puts his hands on my hips and I blushed as I look at Splinter. He smiles. I knew where splinter was going with this. Splinter looks into my eyes and I look back into his eyes. He smiles and asks. "Babe, could we....." He paused a moment. "....Do it?" He asks nervously.

"Yes Splinter, we can" I replied and I kiss him passionately and he kisses me back passionately. Splinter slowly lifts my shirt up and I blush.

Splinter kisses my neck softly and I moan quietly. He slides my shorts down witch made me blush more. I only had my bra and panties on. I look at him as he kissed my neck.

Splinter unclips my bra, my bra falls off my and two small cute and sexy breasts come into few.

Splinter kisses down my neck to my breasts.

I blush more and I put my hands on Splinters shoulders. He kisses my breasts and he slides a hand to my panties. His hand rubs my pussy softly and I moan quietly.

Splinter rubs my pussy faster and he sucks on my tits. I moan louder and I smile.

He then slides his finger into me and I moan louder. He fingers me softly and I smile. I loved how gentle he was will me.

(Splinter's pov)

I smile as I hear Ally moan. Her wings stroked my arms softly. I finger her softly. She then moves her hands to my Japanese robe. She unties it and takes it off me. Ally smiles and looks at me. She put a hand on my member and she rubs it softly. Her touch was so soft. I loved it!

After Ally and I had sex for the first time we cuddled up to each other on my bed. We slowly fell asleep.