~chapter 29~ Love with brieanna & shredder

AN- this chapter may include sexual actions and foul language.
Brieanna is Raggedy-Matt

(Brieanna's POV)

I walked with shredder to the throne room. "Shredder, I am so sorry about Ally. I don't know why I was ever friends with her; she's a freak anyway." I say.

Shredder sat on his throne and he pulled me onto his lap. "It's ok babe. It's not your fault" he says and he kisses my cheek.
I blushed and lean against his chest. "I love shredder, I hate them" I say. "There a bunch of scaredy bitches and basterds"

"Calm down my love" he says softly and kisses my forehead. "Keep calm and relax"

I smile and take shredders helmet off his head. I carefully set Shredders special helmet on the table next to his throne. I am the only one that doesn't care about shredders scare. I actually think it's kinda sexy. "I love you so much" I whisper sexually into shredders ear. I kiss shredders scar softly making him blush.

(Shredders POV)

When Brieanna kissed my scar I blushed a little. I smile and hold her close to me. "I love you Brie." I say and Brieanna smiles. "I love you to Shredder" she says.

Brie kisses my scar again and I smile. I move a hand down to her short bootie shorts. She absolutely looked sexy in my opinion.

I slide her bootie shorts and panties down. Brie blushes and she smiles. She takes my pants and boxers off. I slowly slide my cock into Brie's pussy. She moans and I thrust more. After about 10 minutes I was thrusting in her womb and we both cum.

She soon fell asleep on my chest. I carried her to our bedroom and I lay her down on our bed. I lay next to her and cuddle her then I fall asleep.

AN- Sorry it's kinda short.