Shredder?!?!

AN: Sup readers! This chapter may contain Rape and foul language, if you don't like then don't read! Thank you for 680 reads.

(Ally's pov)

I walk around NYC with my boyfriend Splinter when Shredder appears in front of us.

Splinter growls and I fly into the air. I was acting like a 15 year old. I say. "Come'n get me shred-head" I smirk and I fly a few feet away.

Shredder smirks. "What a sexy little bitch" he says

I growl. "You can't call me that Shredder!!" I shoot a blast of water at shredder. He dodges and shoots me with a dart that makes me pass out.

Splinter runs to me and catches me. "Ally?" He says with worry before he gets knocked out by shredder.

(Time skip: shredders lair)

Shredder throws me and splinter into a cell together. I wake up and I hug my knees as I sit against the wall. I cry into my knees. I longed for Splinters arms to be wrapped around me.

Splinter wakes up and he limps to me. I look up at him and he sits next to me. Splinter pulls me close to him and he hugs me; I barrie my head into his shoulder and I wrap my arms around him as I began to cry into his shoulder.

"It's ok Ally we will get out of here" Splinter whispers to me as he calmed me down. That's when shredder came in. Splinter stepped in front of me and he stood protectively in front of me.

(Splinters Pov)

I stood protectively in front of Ally when shredder walked in. I didn't want him to hurt the love of my life like he did tang Shen.

"Don't worry I'll protect you Ally" I whisper to her. She nods and puts her arms around me like a scared child. I loved how my girlfriend acted like a 15 year old sometimes. She sometimes even acts younger. Sometimes she acts her age.

Shredder smirks and foot ninjas attack me and while I was distracted with them shredder took ally.

"Splinter!!" I heard Ally scream in the distance.

"Ally no!" I muttered and fear edged into me. 'What is shredder going to do to her?! If he does anything to hurt her I will kill him!!' I thought and then I was knocked out again.

(Time skip~ shredders room)

I wake up in shredders room and I was chained up close to the. I was able to see the bed when I saw Ally chained to the bed naked.

Shredder was just in his boxers. "Glad to see you're up. Now you can experience this sexy babe having sex with me." He smirks.

Ally struggles and she looked really scared.

"Leave her alone!!" I growl.

(Ally's pov)

I stuggle in the chains as shredder got above me. He was going to stick his cock into my pussy without doing anything to turn a girl on. 'He's such a perverted bitch' I thought and apparently Splinter read my thoughts.

"Shredder your such a perverted Bitch!!" Splinter growls and I look up at shredder with fear in my eyes.

Shredder smirks and sticks his cock into my pussy. I screamed in pain and I wanted Splinter to help me but I knew he couldn't, so I hoped for the turtles to come. They were Splinters sons after all, and at least one of them had to know we were gone. After all he's barley out of the lair and if he was it was no longer that 30 minutes but we've been gone for at least 2 hours.

I scream louder as shredder thrusts harder and faster.

Splinter growls more and I realized shredder was about to cum! Into me!!!

A minute later shredder did cum and I screamed loudly. Tears were about to escape my eyes. Shredder took his disgusting cock out of me and I would have curled up into a ball if I could have. Shredder got dressed and he was about to leave when the turtles broke into the room. 'Why couldn't they have gotten here earlier?!?!' I thought.

Leo quickly unchains Splinter and leo whispers something to him. Splinter nods briefly and he ran to me. He quickly unchains me and helps me get dressed then he picks me up. I cuddled into his soft rat like fur and I started to cry. Splinter quickly runs me to the lair and he sits down on the couch with me in his lap. I hold onto him and I continue to cry.

"S-splinter do you t-think I'm a cry b-baby?" I asked him as I cried into his soft comforting fur.

(Splinters Pov)

I was shocked by Ally's question when I heard it. "No, I don't Ally," I say and I kiss her forehead as I try to comfort her.

"S-splinter? Do y-you hate me?" She asks and again I was shocked.

"No my love, I would never hate you, I will always love you" I say and I hold her close to me. Soon she stopped crying and she fell asleep on my lap. I smile slightly; I was just glad to have my girl back with me and not with Oroku Saki. (Aka shredder)

I carry Ally to my room and I lay her down on my bed. I get into bed next to her and I cuddle her as I fell asleep.

AN~ sorry for taking so long to update. I just have to finish reading my spirit animal book 6 book then I have to write a book report and it's all due Friday. I'm not even half way done with my book. So yeah. I might do another chapter tomorrow. Well ya heard it for me. Stay frosty bros! 👊