Mikey's bad experince.

AN- Thank you so much for 1.51 K. Love ya'll!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mikey's pov)

I walk over to leo and I said. "Hey Fearless" I kissed him on him cheek and looks into his blue eyes. Damn I love his eyes. I thought

"Hi Mikey, wanna go on patrol?" Leo asked. "April and casey will be coming along"

"Sure" I said and I smile.

(Time skip~ that night)

I walk with leo casey and April out of the lair. Leo's arm around me and Casey's arm around April.

When we got to the surface we walk around.

"So when did you guys fall in love?" Casey asks as he looks at leo and me.

"Casey, it's none of our business" April said and lays her head on Casey's shoulder.

I smile and lays my head on Leo's shoulder. That's when shredder showed and and charged at April. That's when casey graves his hockey stick and stepped protectively in front of April.

Leo grabs his katanas and stood in front of me. Before anyone could do anything else shredder stabbed Casey in the chest puncturing his lung. He fell to the ground.

"C-Casey?" April cries as she kneels next to him. She lays his head on her lab. Leo and I chased off shredder and leo blocked my vision from seeing Casey.

"A-A-April I don't think I-I will make it" Casey said weakly and he looks up at April.

"Casey, I c-can get you to the lair. Donnie can save you" April cried and she kissed Casey's forehead.

"I-I'm sorry April" he says. "I love you babe"

"I love you to baby" April said and casey offered a small sad smile before he stopped breathing and he died.

April cries. Leo and I put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry April" I said and I gave her a small hug. She cried into my shoulder.

"I don't know what ta do with out him!" She cried.

"come on April let's get you to the Lair" I say and April nods slightly

Leo picked up Casey's body and we all started to walk to the lair. Leo laid Casey's body on the couch when everyone came in and saw April crying into my shoulder

"What happened?" Splinter asks

"C-Casey saved me from an attack of shredder! A-and now he's d-dead!" April cries.

Splinter frowns. Ally and splinter walk to April and they comfort her. I go to leo and hug him. "Worst day ever" I whispered to leo.

"I agree" leo says and he kisses my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN- Sorry that this chapter is kinda short and sorry for not up loading it yesterday. Anyway. If ya have any ideas for any of the couples that you want me to put in this book then comment them! 😄