Tmnt: the surprise visit & splinter's confestions

(Ally's POV)
I am sitting on the couch watching tv when Splinter walks over to me. He was smiling and we rarely saw splinter smile. I smiled back at him as I turned to face him.

"Hello Ally" he seid.

"Hi sensei" I replied while I looked at the handsome and talented mutant rat.

"Would you like to meditate with me?" Splinter asks

"Sure sensei" I seid and I smile. I stand up and I walk with him to his room. Just before we even opened the door, shredder appeared and he grabbed me by the neck. My eyes widened and I felt like hiding behind Splinter but I knew that would make me and maybe even splinter more of a target. I thrashed around in shredders grip, just trying to break free. "L-let me go!" I managed to stammer.

Shredder smirks and he chokes me. I gag.

Splinter growls and attacks shredder. "You wouldn't dare threaten me, or I kill you're girlfriend" shredder growls and smirks

"N-no sensei d-don't listen to him" I managed to whisper as I look over at splinter. I saw splinters eyes full of worry. 'Worry for me?' I thought. 'Why would he worry about me? No body likes me'

Splinter growls and stands down. "Ok, do whatever you want with me but leave her alone!"

Shredder then stabs me close to the heart. My eyes widen and I was to weak to scream.

Splinter yells. "No! Ally!"

Leo and Raph then run in with mikey and donnie close behind.

"My sons, attack shredder I will help Ally" splinter says as he picks me up. My rare blue eyes look at splinter weakly

Leo, donnie, mikey and Raph do as there told and they attack shredder

I hold onto splinter weakly as splinter carries me to the lab.

Splinter says. "You're going to be ok, don't worry ba-ally"

To me It sounded like splinter was about to say 'babe or baby' witch made me blush slightly

Splinter must have noticed because when he looked at me he was blushing a little as he began to fix my wound. "Ally can I tell you something"

I nod. "Of course sensei" I replied. "You can tell me anything"

"Well Ally I-I love you" splinter stammers and he looked nervous.

I blush and I smile. "I love you to Splinter"

Splinter smiles as he kisses me then a little while after we broke the kiss. Splinter carried me to his room. He lays me on his bed then he lays next to me with his arms around me; I smile and I snuggle up to splinters side.

Splinter smiles and kisses my forehead. I smile anD I whisper to him. "Splinter, I've loved you since the first time I laid my eyes on you"

"Same here" he replied in a whisper and he held me close as I slowly fell asleep with a happy smile on my face.

Splinter fell asleep with me.

Tmnt sex life.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें