Chapie 23 The demon

AN- If you listen to the song I posted with this chapter then I guess you can probably guess what this chapters going to be about.

(Leo's POV)

I had fallen asleep with my arms around Mikey, about an hour later Mikey shakes me awake and he was crying. "L-Leo my stomach hurts worse than anything I f-" His sentence was interrupted by a scream. It didn't sound human at all.

"Mikey babe" I tried to reach and give him a hug but he pushed me away. A fearful look lit his eyes.

'My poor babe, I have to help him!' I thought. "Sensei! I need your help now! Um please!" I shouted.

Splinter ran into the room with his new wife Ally flying right behind him. When he saw Mikey he said. "Ally go make sure Donatello doesn't come out of his room, I don't want him near mickelangalo" ally and my father were apparently the only ones who knew what was going on.

(Ally's POV)

"Ok Splinter" I said right when I saw Mikey like that I knew he was possessed by a demon. I quickly ran to donnie and Raph's room. I knock. "Guys I need to talk to you" I say and Raph opens the door. I walk in to see Donnie sitting up on the bed. "Donnie Splinter wants you to stay away from Mikey" I say and Donnie looks at me shocked.

"Why? What's wrong with Mikey?" Donnie asks and Raph looks at me.

"Well, Mikey's been possessed and he could hurt you and the baby" I say.

"Possessed?" Raph asks.

"It means a Demon is inside him and it can control his Body Raphie" Donnie says.

Raph went over and hugged Donnie. "It's ok Donnie, I won't let that demon hurt you or our baby" Donnie lays his head against Raph's chest.

"I'm going to see if they need help, call me if you guys need me." I said and they nodded then I ran to the others. I ran into Leo's room to see Mikey chained up. Leo looked like he was holding back tears.

Splinter was looking at Mikey as he asks me. "Ally can your powers heal stuff like this?"

"I don't know, I would have to look through my books." I replied.

(Leo's POV)

Splinter nods. "Ok take Leonardo and look through your books, I want this demon destroyed but if there's no way then I will have to do what priests do" he says.

My eyes widen. "Sensei, I don't want to leave Mikey," I say.

"Leonardo, I don't want you to see him like this anymore, go help ally, you can't do anything for him here. I will make sure he's ok I promise my son" splinter says and I slowly nod.

"Hai sensei." I slowly followed Ally out of the room and to her Library. Splinter had given her a room to call her library since she loved books so much.

Ally quickly flew into the library and grabbed a few books. She puts them on a table. "Come on, let's start our research to save Mikey" she says and I nod. I quickly grabbed a book and read it.

(Mikey's POV)

I was struggling to fight the demon inside of me and after an hour I felt normal. "S-sensei" was I said before I started to cry. He gave me a hug. "I want leo" I said as I cried.

"Ok my son, I will get him" he says and calls leo to the room. Leo ran into the room and he ran to me. "Are you ok Mikey?" He asked with worry.

"I-I'm scared L-Leo" I say as I cried. He hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"We will get that demon, I promise." Leo says and Ally flys over to Splinter.

"Splinter, I couldn't find anything" she says.

"Ok, I'm going to need that cross and the other stuff people use for demon stuff" Splinter said and ally nods.

"I'll go get that stuff ready for when the Demon returns" she says and after she did that every one fell back asleep. I had cried myself asleep in Leo's arms.

AN- Who do you guys think the demon is? It will ether be Kraang prim or Bloody Mary. Yes I am kinda wanting to add Bloody Mary in this story.