~Chapti 27~ Ally?!?!

(Ally's pov)

I was running through the woods; I ran all the way to Aprils farm house in the woods.

I broke into the house. 'I'll fix it later, I'll make that a promise to april' I thought as I ran to the living room, then I fell down onto the couch. I started crying. 'I miss Splinter' I thought 'but I had to do this; to protect him. He probably hates me for doing this' I sob uncontrollably.

"Splinter I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me!!" I yelled to myself.

"He will always hate you" Bloody Mary said and that made me cry harder.

"Stop crying like a little baby" Bloody Mary growls, but I couldn't stop crying.

She made me cut myself with a knife I found in the kitchen

"Please stop Bloody Mary!" I beg and cry.

"No!!" Bloody Mary says sternly.

(Splinters POV)

I ran into the woods with Leonardo and Mickelangalo by my side.

"Master Splinter......? Do you think we will get mother back?" Mikey asked me.

"I know we will get her back, Mickelangalo" I say as we ran. Thanks to my rat sense of smell I could follow her trail. The trail led us to Aprils farm house. 'Please be here my love' I thought as we sneak into the house.

We sneak to the living room and we saw Bloody Mary make Ally cut herself. Ally only winced and I remember Ally telling me that her father would always torcher her. Leo and Mikey had to hold me back.

"We will rescue her, but we need a plan' leo whispers into my ear. I nod briefly and that's when Bloody Mary noticed up. "Know we have to do something know. Leo, take my sword. It fights back demons" I whisper to leo then he grabs my sword and he runs at Bloody Mary. I run to ally who was crying. I picked her up and ran out while my sons fight Bloody Mary. Leo sent Bloody Mary back to Hell while I carried Ally to Aprils house. Leo and Mikey followed us. I carry Ally inside and I lay her on the couch.

I kiss her forehead and wipe away her tears. "It's ok my love, I'll keep you safe" I say and I lay next to Ally. She cuddles up to me and I put my arms around her. We soon fell asleep.