Father I didn't do it!!

(Ally's Pov)

I was having a bad dream when I woke to splinter trying to wake me up. I had tears in my eyes. I hugged him tightly. "What's wrong my love?" Splinter asks me.

"A terrible nightmare" I replied as I hugged him tightly.

"It's ok" he says softly as he kissed the top of my head and he comforted me. I calmed down and I laid against Splinters chest.

Splinter held me close then he says. "Do you want to go for a walk on the surface with me?"

"Yes" I said as we stood up. I don't want to leave Splinters, what if my night mare came true? Once one of my night mares did come true, so it could happen! I thought

I held Splinters hand as we went topside.

"Ahh Hamato yoshi!" Said a ruff voice from somewhere. I jumped and hid my face in Splinters side.

Splinter looks towards the voice as he holds me close to him.

"Oroku saki I know it's you"splinter growls slightly.

He's probably thinking of how shredder killed Teng Shen, he's probably scared the same thing will happen to me. I thought as splinter pulled me closer to him.

Shredder walked into view and I hide my face in splinters fur.

Before splinter or I could do anything, Shredder stabbed Splinter in the chest. I growled at shredder and water sprayed at Shredder. I freeze the water making shredder look like a small human iceberg.

I then let shredder melt and he ran off. I knelt next to Splinter. "S-splinter?" Tears filled my eyes.

"A-ally it's ok, call the boys they can help" splinter said and he weakly placed a hand on my cheek.

I lay Splinters head in my lap and I call the Leo. Right after I got off the phone with leo the police had showed up and on police man pulled me away from Splinter. "Your the one that killed him I know it!" He shouted at me

"I-I would never hurt my Fiancé!" I shouted back as I cried.

Splinter weakly told the police men that it was not me that did that to him but they did not believe him. They said that he was just in shock. A minute later. Leo arrived with Raph.

"Raph leo, please tell this bitch that I didn't hurt Splinter, I would never hurt him" I cried and leo gave me a comforting hug.

"She's telling the truth, she didn't hurt him, it was Shredder. Or you might call him Oroku Saki." Leo said.

"You've got proof!!" I shouted at him. "That sword over there as the foot clan symbol on it and it must have shredders finger prints on him! Do not accuse people again just by were they are!"

Leo was still hugging me to comfort me. I started to cry into his shoulder.

"Fine" he says and by the tone in his voice I realized who that was. My eyes widened I stopped crying and I glared at him.

"I know who you are!" I shouted at him. "Father!" I growl.

Leo looks at me. "Isn't that a good thing?"

"Not when he was abusive just for me being a giant fairy" I replied to leo.

"That's wrong!" Leo growls and I growled in agreement. Splinter tried to stand up so I ignored my father and I ran to Splinter this time no body stopped me. I help splinter up and I help him walk to the sewers

"She deserves to die!" I heard my father say and that brought a fresh round of tears to my eyes.

"Don't listen to him" Splinter whispered softly.

"I-I'll try" I said as I helped splinter to the lair. I lay Splinter down on the couch. "Splinter I'm going to heal you" I say and I kissed his forehead.

"Ok, thanks Ally" splinter said with a small weak smile. I smiled a sad smile. I close my eyes and make a straight face. I softly lay my hands on Splinters chest where his wound was. His wound started to heal. As soon as his wound was healed I helped his sit up and I hugged him. I cried into his shoulder.

Splinter tries to comfort me as I cried. He kissed my forehead.

"What if my father comes after me?" I cried.

"It's ok Ally, I won't let him get to you." Splinter replies and I slowly nod. I eventually cried myself to sleep in Splinters arms.

(Splinters POV)

After Ally cried herself to sleep in my arms I picked her up and carried her to our room. I laid her down on our bed and I covered her up. I kissed her forehead then I walk back into the living room just as Rapheal and Leonardo walked into the lair.

"I can't believe that guy wants her dead" Rapheal growls.

"I know" Leonardo growled.

"My sons be quiet, Ally's trying to sleep" I said quietly as I walked over to Leonardo and Rapheal. "But we need to protect Ally from her father." I say

My two oldest sons nod. "We will do our very best to protect her Sensei" Leonardo my eldest says.

"Good, I know if we all work together we can keep her safe. Ally's told me many stories about her father and he sounds like he will be one of the toughest people we have fought." I said.

Leonardo and Rapheal nod and that's when we heard Ally scream. I quickly ran in and I saw Ally's father about to kill her. I quickly grab my sword as I sneak over and I stab Ally's father. Ally ran to me and hugged me tightly as she started to cry.

"Don't worry I'll protect you" I whisper to her as I kissed her forehead and I picked her up. I held her close as she continues to cry. "It's ok my love" I said as I held her.

Ally stays as close to me as possible. I kissed her forehead again. "T-thanks S-splinter" she said as she cried. I comfort her and she cried herself to sleep.