~Chaptie 24~

AN- Thank you for 3.64 K reads

(Raph's POV)

When Ally came in and told us about Mikey being possessed by a demon I got scared that Mikey..... Um i mean the demon would hurt Donnie or our baby. I kissed Donnie's forehead and I told him. "Don't worry babe. I won't let that Demon hurt you"

Donnie nods and lays his head on my chest. "Raphie. I'm scared about Mikey" he says softly.

"It's ok Donnie, if you want I can go check on him" I say.

"Yes please, but be careful Raphie" donnie says and I kiss the top of his head.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be careful. Just lay down and rest" I said and i laid Donnie down on the bed. Then I walked out of the room and to Leo's room where Mikey was. "Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked.

(Splinters POV)

I look at Rapheal "Rapheal I need you to block the door just incase something happens" I say. Rapheal nods and stands in front of the door facing me and Mickelangalo.

I picked up my cross and put it on Mikey's chest then I removed it and looks at leo and ally. I couldn't do the ritual with Leo crying. "Ally could you take Leo into the hall please. I need it quite"

Mickelangalo struggles. "No, I want leo to stay" he says starting to tear up.

"I'm not leaving Mikey sensei." Leonardo says and he went over to Mickelangalo. Leo grabs Mikey's hand and holds it. "I'm never gonna leave Mikey"

Mikey blushed a little and then he started to get crazy again. I grab the cross and I do the ritual. A demon came out of Mikey. She had black holes as eyes and when I saw her I knew exactly who it was. "Rapheal get Donnie and go now!" I say.

"Yes sensei." Raph run to Donnie's room.

(Raph's POV)

I ran into Donnie's room and I said. "Don we have to get you out of here" I say.

"Why?" Donnie asked sitting up.

"Bloody Mary was the demon in Mikey, Splinter wants me to get you out of here" I say and I helped Donnie up.

"Ok" donnie says and I picked him up. I carried him out of the lair. I carried him to Aprils house. I set Donnie down and I knocked on the window to Aprils room. April opened the window.

"Hello?" April says.

"April can we stay here, there's a demon at the lair if you know of Bloody Mary then you know of the demon in the lair." I say with a arm around Donnie.

"Ok come on in." April says. Donnie and I walk in. I take Don to the couch and he sits down. I sat next to him.

"Whys Bloody Mary at the lair?" April asks.

"Possessing Mikey" Donnie says and he laid his head on my shoulder. I put a arm around him.

"Sensei told me to get Donnie out of there as quickly as I could" I say and Donnie fell asleep.

"You two can sleep in the guest bedroom" April says. I carry Donnie to the bedroom and I lay him on the bed.

"Thank you April" I whisper and she smiles.

"Your welcome Raph" April says and goes to her room.

I lay next to Donnie and I get close to him. I put my arms around him and I fall asleep.