~Chapter 31~ The rescue of Joe.

AN- hey guys sorry I didn't update in a while. I've been preparing for map testing for school and I have finals coming up. I know people hate cliffhangers.

Ally's POV

I look behind me to see Brieanna "Splinter go find Joe. I will come and find you." I say. Splinter hesitates then he runs.

I managed to get out of Her grasp "well well, look what we have here" Brie growls with a smirk.

I growl and I grab my knife. Without looking at Brie I cut her on the face and I knocked her out, then I run to find splinter.

After I found splinter in the dungeon we started looking for Joe.

A minute later I saw joe. "Splinter, there he is; there's joe." I say.

I quickly picked the lock on joes cell. He ran to me and hugged me tightly. I picked him up and hugged him.

I ran with Joe in my arms and splinter next to me.

We ran all the way to the lair. Joe held onto me tightly.

"It's ok Joe, your ok" I cooed softly into my little brothers ear.

Joe looks at me and he nods. Joe wipes the tears from his eyes.

Joe notices splinter and he asks. "Who's the giant rat?"

"That's Splinter, my husband" I replied

"H-hi splinter" Joe says shyly

"It's very nice to meet you Joe" Splinter says.

"N-nice to meet y-you to" Joe says and smiles slightly. I set him on the ground.

Leo Raph and Mikey walk In and their eyes widen when they see Joe.

"Who's the kid?" Raph asks

AN~ sorry it's kinda short.