The Paul sister x KSI [Finish...

By Grace_xix

The Paul sister. Addison Rae Paul. The smallest and most successful Paul too, with 13 million subscribers mor... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77+ a/n on business
Just a wrap. A final A/N

Final Part.

786 11 34
By Grace_xix

"God dammit, Addison, I didn't ask for your life story- I ASKED FOR YOUR HISTORY WITH HIM!" 

Being sat in a room for investigation- hand cuffed to table, three men watching her every move, and countless security men and news reporters outside the facility- was not how Addison Rae Paul saw her December of 2025 going. 

It isn't my fault
It isn't my fault
It isn't my fault

The voices in her head repeated like a broken symphony. Her life too, had become a broken symphony- what was all once beauty, happiness and laughter had been broken by the Paul brothers' schemes, her addiction to what she shouldn't have been victim to, and the death.

The death of Olajide Olatunji.

Addison 'didn't' kill JJ, she swore upon it.
But if only she'd been better with sticking to one singular story, maybe she would not be in an investigation room, sat parallel to a two-way mirror and holding the weight of a possible prison sentence, on her shoulders.

"Addison."

The voice broke her thoughts.

The voice belonged to a man in his mid-thirties, drawn tall like a strange sky scraper- ego pushing the ceiling as if he were waiting for the opportunity to end it all- pull out any information which could finalise Addison's guilt in this mess, and finally put her on trial which she 'deserves'. 

"Let's just cut the crap. Why did you kill him."

"I didn't kill him."

Her voice was raspy. Like sandpaper has been dragged through her throat for the years that she had vanished off of the media. All to come back to a shit storm of accusations which she didn't deserve. 

"Yes, you did."

"It was a suicide."

Her story didn't make sense.
Which genius, millionaire, playboy, philanthropist in their right mind kills themselves?

"Then can you re-explain where you were during his death- that is, 18th December, 2023, at 5:29pm."

"At our house."

"Doing what exactly."

"Drinking."

"Please explain how this 'suicide' of JJ consuming poison whilst drinking, wasn't related to yourself drinking at the same time."

"We were in different rooms."

The detective sucked his cheeks and bit his lip in frustration at the insolent girl in front of him. She was a real piece of work. Or at least she had become.

Oh, what everyone would do to get the old Addison back.

The Addison with long, blonde hair and contagious smile- who bounced with each step and laughed like a child at the simplest jokes. The Addison who was alive.

She had become practically a walking corpse.

"How did you know it was a suicide and not an attempted murder by a hypothetical someone else, considering you weren't there during this 'Suicide'."

"Nobody could've entered."

She may have thought of herself innocent- but she didn't want to allow anyone else to be victim of punishment which... she had done...? Had she done it? Was it her or not?

"How do you know?"

Addison didn't think as she next responded. Everything she said was lies. She didn't care if they didn't add up. She couldn't do this anymore. The guilt was so overpowering... It was the feeling of guilt though, right...?

"All doors and windows double locked."

"Why."

"Security."

"That much security whilst you were on 'holiday' in a beach-house on the coast of Greece?"

She sounded stupid and she knew it. But she hadn't done it. It had been done to her. She didn't deserve the punishment- her brothers did. They had been the ones who did it. They'd just done it through her...

"Yes."

They were both under the influence of so many drugs. So many in such little time. Addison thought she might be able to block her addictions for good- put an end to the havoc- and she did! Those years with the Sidemen, and living with her brothers- she thought she was reverted. And then the backdoor was opened, and heroin, cocaine and weed had flooded through- polluting her life and destroying her reputation. 
And then JJ fell down the same path, straight after her.
It hurt to see it.

He didn't deserve it.

"Addison."

She didn't respond, instead waiting for him to speak.

"Did you kill him."

"I just carried out another's commands."

"Whose."

"I can't say."

Jake Paul and Logan Paul must be living their lives right now. 
Having gotten someone else to kill the man that had publicly ridiculed them, broken one's nose and the other's jaw, cheated on their sister more than once, and exposed them for scamming and had them arrested- they must have been doing well.

"If I name other suspects can you tell me if they were involved."

A silence was dictated through the room.

"Simon Minter."

"No."

She couldn't throw anyone under the bus right now-

"Talia Mar."

"No."

-Especially not JJ's long time friends. They were too dear to him. Even throwing-

"Nia Pickering"

"No."

-long time enemies under the bus, wasn't something she could muster the level of resentment, to do. These people had-

"Tobi Brown."

"No."

-Helped her through her darkest of times and pulled her through to the end of everything, being the most-

"Harry Lewis."

"No."

-exciting, -

"Ethan Payne."

"No."

-Funniest, -

"Vikram Barn."

"No."

-intelligent, -

"Josh Bradley."

-and calming people she'd know- and she wouldn't ask for anything else, just so long as to keep those memories with them. They had been the group that had almost been enough to keep her a good citizen. Almost been the ones who had kept her from-

"Logan Paul."
A hesitation.
"...No."

-The misfortune and corruption within the world, and saved her from-

"Jake Paul."
"No." A voice crack evident.

-committing to things which she which were irreversible and scarring for her eternity. But if only they had been there to save her from those who made her into what she had become. 

But it wasn't their responsibility. It never had been.

They'd done it out of the kindness of their own, pure and loving hearts.

And now, Addison had been the one to murder JJ, from the own evil of her heart... And yet also compassion towards her family. She was a villainous hero. So long as she was a hero towards Logan and Jake, despite their feuds through the course of the whole murder journey, maybe she wasn't so bad, after all.

"Addison, we've proven you to be guilty on numerous occasions despite your refusal of ownership for the murder of Mr Olatunji. It has been decided by the judges, those involved, and the public what your consequences will be."

Still, the silence dictated her speech.

Then a sigh. A sigh so heavy it almost felt like more pressure had been put on others' shoulders. Like the atmosphere had been filled with an awkward, clumsy gas which was slowly wrapping around their wind pipes and crushing them- controlling their oxygen intake and causing their heads to spin.

Then her smile. The head-spinning white light of the room reflecting off of those pearly white teeth. Such pretty features on such a corrupt girl.  She had been wasted.  Wasted to the world. she was a misused, mistreated and misled gift for the world. If only she had a different family life. Maybe that would be better. Or maybe different friends. Maybe even different Universes. Hell, Addison could think about how the world had corrupted her for an eternity- but that still couldn't change the fact she was a sickening murderer, now.

And next followed by a laugh. A laugh, as she threw her head back and let out the screams of laughter, that felt as though it pierced everyone's ear drums. Shrill, and sharp like Winter. It made people want to clap their hands over their ears and squeeze their eyes shut- pretend it isn't there, ignore it, let it slowly fade out into nothing but something to the back of their mind. Maybe then they'd realise just the feeling of the murderer in the chair.

This seemed to be the strangest show of emotions Addison could have presented to everyone.

But it wasn't.

As it was only when her head fell back down to eye-level, when her face was visible, that the tears pouring out of Addison's bloodshot, dark eyes were visible. She looked insane. She felt insane. Perhaps she was insane- but nobody knew, and nobody cared.

For it was only a moment or so after, when Addison allowed her hands to be encased with the two matching, silver cuffs, almost reminding her of wedding rings. Oh how they looked just like wedding rings. 

And they felt like them.

Her little handcuffs~

The perfect symbolism of just how intimate and close JJ and her relationship had always been.

-------------

Well, there's your final chapter- and curveball, she killed JJ. 

That's that... ALTHOUGH I WILL SOON BE UPLOADING AN ALTERNATE ENDING TO MY SIDEMEN ONESHOTS BOOK SO GO SEE THAT

Welp, hopefully you enjoyed this, too... (LEAVE SOME REPLIES OF WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE ENDING BC I WEIRDLY LIKE IT :DD I FEEL LIKE IT SHOWS THE IMPROVEMENT AND DIFFERENCE IN WRITING BETWEEN MY FIRST WRITING STYLE, AND NOW MY CURRENT)

Anyways, I... guess that's the end.

A genuine end to this book. Wow, does that feel weird... 

I think I might make a new book for the jokes, but I doubt it. But in case I do... FOLLOW!!

And I will be posting a final heartfelt message in a later chapter, some day in the near future.

So to those who have been here since day one of the start of this book (@eliknudelman @StylishStylesX) and to those who have given crazy support (reply to this chapter to show your support), genuinely- thank you. Being able to write in year 7 and have so many people see, and leave votes and sweet comments, was such a strangely validating experience that I'm so happy I got- even though it made me too cocky and a bitch in classes... 

But thank you.

And I appreciate you guys. A weird amount.

Lots of love and weird nostalgia,
      Grac <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 309 30
My live was never spectacular nor interesting. I was just another fangirl in the sea of fangirls. Danisnotonfire and amazingphil. miniminter, tobjizl...
1.1M 15.9K 200
If you love the Sidemen like me then you'll be sure to enjoy these preferences! I will also take requests but write with (Y/N) so the reader can fee...
40.6K 1.2K 14
she's only there for two weeks WARNING: depression, anxiety and suicidal triggers. completed: november twenty first, twenty fifteen
93.7K 1.6K 38
[ ORIGINALLY TITLED Behzinga's Sister x KSI] Behzinga's abused sister was wiped clean from existence, it would seem. Her brother, friends, everyone h...