His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 9

4.4K 196 227
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

Hoseok came home at a reasonable and acceptable time. Luckily, Trinity was still up.

The tired 22 year old locked the door behind him after resetting the code on the security system so that it didn't go off for a long time and someone ended up coming, assuming somebody had broken in.

He then yawned, rubbing his chest as he walked towards the kitchen. He expected that Trinity would cook something up for them but he supposed it was foolish to think so since it was late and he had told her to look for a prom dress.

Hoseok was hungry and in need of a good smoke session and a nice warm shower.

His meet up with Sik was okay. Hoseok had wanted the stupid ass man he caught following him to be held down in the warehouse for interrogation. And he would be handling that after he and Sik handled business at the strip club which was actually supposed to be coming up tomorrow night.

He still hadn't told Trinity and honestly he wasn't going to. He would be careful and plus no stripper could amount to her so he really wasn't worried about any of that.

This was strictly business and as Sik had said, within this line of work it was expected he go to a few strip clubs here and there for business.

Hoseok entered he and Trinity's room so see her laying on top of the covers wearing one of his t-shirts with her hair tied up.

He could tell she didn't even wear a bra, maybe just underwear. She looked comfortable, cute and sexy all at the same time.

"Hey baby." She greeted, turning off her phone and placing it next to her.

"Hey." Hoseok greeted, leaning down next to her and pecking her lips. He continuously went in for more, bringing his hand down to place it on her thigh.

He gripped her thigh, massaging it as he sucked on her bottom lip before kissing her lips once more and pulling away.

Trinity hummed in satisfaction as she opened her eyes to look at him.

"I found a dress. Prom is next Friday and I'm sure if I order it now it'll be here in time."

"I prefer picking it up in stores, baby girl." Hoseok said. Trinity nodded.

"Okay well I'm still buying it so." She said, looking him in the eye. Hoseok wasn't in the mood to argue with her on that so he ignored it.

"You didn't cook anything?" He asked. Trinity shook her head.

"I didn't know you wanted me to...I mean like I had a feeling you would be hungry when you got back but I thought you would make a snack or something." Trinity said.

"Nah." Hoseok shook his head.

"If you don't feel like cooking then that's fine, mama. I'll eat something else." He said.

"I'll cook you something." Trinity said. "I can think of something quick." She said.

"Baby I'm serious, you don't have to." Hoseok laughed. "It's late and you have school in the morning."

Trinity took a deep breath. "Okay well just go take a shower and do your thing." She mumbled in reference to him getting high.

"And as you do that I'll make you some sandwiches or something, I don't know. But I'm not letting you go to bed hungry." She said.

Hoseok nodded, kissing her forehead before walking towards the dresser. He placed his gun, keys and wallet on the dresser before running his fingers through his hair.

He then kicked off his shoes before making his way towards the bathroom to run him a shower.

"Thank you, baby." He said loudly from the bathroom. Trinity laughed, shaking her head as she stretched her arms.

The next day during school, Trinity had received a long awaited email from the performance arts school informing her that her orientation would be coming up on the fifth of June and that during that time, she would need to be prepared with her information.

That meant ID, drivers license which - she had scheduled a test for this week so she would be very busy with that - and other items.

Besides orientation, she also had a tour of the school. She would like for hoseok to attend it with her and knowing him he actually would, but she was still considering taking her mother instead due to how inpatient and anxious hoseok got in public.

Troy still hadn't came back to school and honestly, Trinity was getting a little concerned.

Sometimes she found herself thinking back on how hoseok seemed so careless at the fact that he had brutalized Troy.

Trinity knew hoseok was a good person with a short temper but damn. It made her feel horrible knowing that her boyfriend was the cause for that.

No doubt Troy looked at her differently. And not in a good way. Trinity didn't mind it to a certain extent. After all, he had been warned multiple times and he still decided to make that move.

But it made her wonder if many people seen her as Hoseok's shadow and faulted her for a lot of his wrong doings ...

That question carried her all the way into the evening after school. She had work. Trinity's week was way past the point of hectic.

She had work, a drivers test, she needed to get herself ready for prom and it was honestly a lot but it kept her busy.

It was better to get out of the house rather than staying up waiting for hoseok, or staying at her parent's house while he ran the damn town.

It was times Trinity wanted to question him further about the things she did but she had a feeling he would lie to her about most of it. It's not that she had trust issues when it came to hoseok but she knew he had something against telling her what he did at work besides the obvious.

Was it still a block boy thing or was it something else? Perhaps that was a dumb question.

Obviously it was something else. He was taking out of town trips. He was always on the phone with some guy who spoke Korean but that's all Trinity knew. And he left out at all hours of the night .

It was bothersome in all honesty but he hadn't gotten hurt as far as getting stabbed in Cuba and he was making his money. She just couldn't help but feel paranoid.

She hoped Hoseok's demons could spare him and not eat him alive after all the sin he's committed. But she thought back on the night of him waking up out of his sleep due to a bad dream about Dee, and it hurt her all over again.

______

Suga was doing the usual shit he did when he wasn't selling, spending time with loved ones or busy with something else.

And that was getting high in his car as music played from the background.

He sat in the parking lot of his apartment complex with a blunt resting in his fingers and the sun beaming down on his through the windows.

Believe it or not, this shut was actually therapeutic and nobody could deny the fact that it was a form of meditation.

He felt this certain calmness wash over him. He was free of a lot of stress at the moment. He heavy feeling that came with needing your gun any and everywhere was started to disappear. Of course, he still kept it on him. But there was nobody out to get him...as far as he knew.

"Oooohhh love, oh love, stop making a foolllll of meeee!!" Suga sang along to the song playing in his background. "Silly" by Deniece Williams filled his ears as he brought the blunt back up to his lips for a hit.

"Miss Deniece know she snapped on this bitch. Goddamn." He complimented the song in the empty space of his car as he took a hit.

"So silly of me, to think that - ahhh!" Suga groaned in annoyance as the music was cut due to his phone ringing.

He leaned up in his seat and picked up the phone. His annoyance quickly washed away once he seen who had been calling.

It was Raven.

She barely called him during the day and honestly he was fine with that. She had found her another job outside of being a bartender. Suga used to pretend as if it didn't bother him that she worked at a club filled with horny men 24/7 but he literally rejoiced once she told him she had a new job.

His offer was still out on the table that she could live with him. She and Mila. He would help her with Mila's needs and even her own. But Raven was still sticking to her first mind and she decided that that wasn't what she wanted.

"Yes, my love?" He answered the phone in a sarcastic manner. Raven rolled her eyes on the other end.

"Hey Yoongi. Are you busy?"

"Yes. I'm getting high." Suga said honestly.

"I'm serious Yoongi." Raven responded.

"I am too." He said. But when she didn't say anything he got serious for real.

"Okay okay, what's wrong?"

"Mila had early dismissal today but I totally forgot. I'm at work right now so I can't pick her up. Can you please pick her up for me?"

Suga didn't even hesitate to respond. "Of course I can, baby. But I'm not on her list and I don't have a note." He said.

"I called the school and told them that I would have a friend picking her up for me. And I gave them your actual name. So drop all that Suga shit when you go and pick her up."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, putting out his blunt and letting down the windows as he reached for his keys.

"Yeah yeah. I'm on my way now."

"And also if it's not too much, can you watch her for me today? I get off in another three in a half hours. You guys can chill at your place or something."

"Of course I can. You didn't even have to ask, baby." He responded.

"Thank you so much. You're a life saver."

"Can you suck me off like a life saver la- did she just hang up on me?" Suga frowned, hearing the line beep right after he said the words 'suck me off'.

Picking up Mila was a little bumpy at first. He had totally forgotten that one of his flings from like a year in a half ago was now a teacher. She worked at Mila's school and just his luck she was watching the carpool line that day.

When she seen Yoongi she started to cry and just walked away out of nowhere. Yoongi shrugged, clicking his tongue as he put Mila's seatbelt on for her.

"People are so dramatic for no reason. She thinks I cheated on her - like we weren't even together." Suga mumbled to nobody in particular.

Mila said quietly in the passenger seat, looking down at her feet which were covered by a pair of cute little bright pink vans.

"Hey Mila." Suga greeted the five year old as he got on the road.

"H-hi Suga." She stuttered, her voice very soft.

"You good? Was school okay?" He asked.

"Yes." Mila said simply. She was so smart for a five year old. In a few more months though, she would be six.

"Are you hungry?" Suga asked. He wouldn't force her to talk or anything because in all honesty, he loved silence too.

"No." She shook her head. But Suga still decided he would get her something to eat.

She was quiet for awhile. "You wanna see my phone for YouTube? I know kids your age like coco melon and shit." He said.

"My little pony." Mila said. "Huh?" Suga asked.

"I like M-my little pony." Mila responds. Suga nodded, stopping at the red light and taking out his phone.

He quickly went to YouTube and gave Mila the phone. He had seen many times instead of typing she would say what she wanted to see into the speaker and it would pop up.

"Go crazy, bestfriend." He said to her.

Mila smiled but it quickly went away as she pulled up a video on the phone. Yoongi grinned childishly and continued to drive.

He couldn't wait until Uriah got old enough to where he could steal him from his parents and ride around town with the little guy.

He would do the same with him as he did Mila. Get him chicken nuggets and let him watch YouTube and shit.

"Cheeseburger or nuggets, Mila?" Yoongi asked.

"Chicken nuggets." Mila said to him, never looking up from the phone.

"Alright." He hummed. He ordered both he and Mila's food in the drive-thru.

The woman in the window tried to be unprofessional and flirt but he deaded that shit quick.

"I gotta girlfriend and she fight people." Yoongi said. "Thanks though." He said, taking the bag before driving off.

"We'll eat when we get to my place. That way your food is cool. Okay?" He said to Mila.

"Okay Suga." She responded adorably.

"Mommy said that I'm n-not...I can't sit in the front." She stumbled over her words. Yoongi kissed his teeth.

"Your mom's boring." He said. Mila smiled once more. It was cute because she was missing some teeth in the front. Her curly hair was over her eyes and she wore a pretty headband. She was so adorable.

"But next time I'll get your booster seat from her so you can sit in the back but still look cool while doing so. Deal?" He asked. Mila nodded simply. "Deal". She said.

On the way back to his apartment, Suga noticed something out of the ordinary.

A black car trailing behind. He had never been followed before but he could sense when some shit was off. He knew that someone was stalking him and it was pissing him off for multiple reasons.

He has Mila in the car. That was the main thing.

Yoongi really hoped it wasn't a detective or some shit. That would be bad. He didn't have weed on him at the moment but still, anything could've happened with that.

But something told him this wasn't a detective, and actually someone following him around.

"Hold on, baby girl." Suga mumbled to Mila, holding his arm over her body as he hit a sharp turn to catch the interstate.

Mila looked up at him in an instant, a look of shock on her face. Yoongi caught the interstate, occasionally looking in the rear view mirror to check for the trailer.

The black car was still there but slowly getting lost behind in the traffic.

Yoongi clenched his jaw, switching lanes. This would still get him somewhere but not home. He was going the way of the Kim's.

"You okay?" He asked Mila. She nodded.

He couldn't go back home right now. Yes he had lost the car but still. He wouldn't risk revealing where he laid his head. He didn't want to go to the Kim's and risk them...

"Matter fact...you can eat your food now. We'll ride around until your mom gets off." He said.

"Okay Suga." Mila said, sitting the phone on her lap.

Yoongi looked ahead of him, his mind racing with the possibilities of who that could've been or what could've happened had he not noticed ahead of time ...

-
A/n: come here bring dat dik here 😩

YOONGI BACK BXS

excuse any mistakes <3 I can't wait for everybody to meet Raven 😭 they'll love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2.3K 33
Another Klonnie story Disclaimer: this is not my story just wanted to share it on wattpad with you but a FanFiction.Net story created by kayer713
Have Hope By H

Fanfiction

541K 12.2K 80
You've spent most of your life in foster care. Given up at a year old, you've been in and out of houses. With a year till you're 18 will you be able...
69.5K 2.3K 23
She was the one he fell for. I don't own tvd just Kelsey, Brittany and this story. Stefan x oc Damon x oc Don't own the face claim either. Idk who th...
84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...