Q U I N N

By Luv-London

Theodore nott × Draco × OC •Slow burn Mature content! Strong language! Mentions of Su!cide, etc! you have bee... More

00
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

04

10.4K 208 80
By Luv-London

Mature content,
Drûg use
____________

"Hiya Blaise." Pansy smiles as sits besides Blaise on a couch.

Blaise nods in her direction before drinking the last bit of his drink.

"There's alot of people. More than usual." Quinn states as she crosses her legs and takes out her phone,sending a quick text to Mattheo.

'Drugs, now. I know Blaise gave them to you.' the message Quinn had sent, says.

'Druggie.' is all Mattheo responded.

"Where are the drugs?" Theodore asks Blaise as he stretches his legs, pushing his hips forward to get in a comfortable position on the couch.

Blaise takes out a small bag filled with white powder before tossing it to Theodore, Who leans forward and starts making a line with it on the table.

Pansy lays out her hand Infront of Blaise making him place another bag onto her palm.

Soon everyone is starting to inhale their lines of coke while Quinn sits on the couch waiting for her pathetic so called brother, Mattheo who is taking his sweet time.

A few moments later Mattheo walks into the party making his was towards Quinn.

"Finally. Took your sweet ass time." Quinn states as she grabs the bag from Mattheo's grip.

Mattheo watches as Quinn makes a line out of the coke before sniffing it up and laying back down on the couch. Her eyes fluttering slightly.

"You're really an addict, Quinnly." Mattheo says in a low tone so only Quinn can hear.

"Don't be such a dad Mattheo." Quinn sticks up her middle finger before covering her eyes with her arm.

With a last scoff Mattheo walks away, not before telling Blaise to not give any more drugs to his sister.

After a few minutes, Quinn stands up and reaches for Pansy's hand to accompany her to dance. Pansy gladly takes up on the offer and they both head to the group of people dancing.

Quinn and Pansy settle down in the middle of the group of people who are basically grinding on each other. Both girls start dancing, and swaying their hips to the music with no care in the world.

All three guys watch as the two carless girls dance together, their hands traveling through their body's.

"Sucks that Pansy's gay." Mattheo sighs as he takes a seat where Quinn use to be.

Blaise chuckles while covering his mouth with a finger. "Something funny Blaise?" Mattheo asks crossing his arms, facing Blaise who simply shakes his head, hiding his smile.

Adrian Pucey shows up shortly and goes up to Quinn and Pansy who are now standing in the drinks area.

"Hello love." Adrian whispers as he plants a kiss on Quinn's neck from behind.

Quinn smiles and turns around before wrapping her arms around Adrian's neck. "Hello." Quinn whispers as they go back in forth on there feet.

Pansy takes this as the que to leave, making her way back to where the other guys are. The guys notice her coming back alone. "Where's Quinn?" Mattheo asks searching for his sister.

"With her boyfriend. They were getting all touchy and flirty so I let them be." Pansy replies as she grabs Draco's drink, drinking it.

"Pathetic." Draco mutters, as he shoves the girl who was previously on his lap,off.

Meanwhile Quinn and Adrian are having an intensive make out session in the corner of the room. Quinn's hands running through Adrian's hair as he grips her ass.

"Body shots!" A random guy shouts making people walk over to where he is, Infront of a counter.

Theodore stands up as well as Pansy and they head to where everyone is doing body shots.

Pansy lays down on the counter as a Luna lovegood walks forward and places the lime in her mouth, the salt on Pansy's chest, and the shot in her bellybutton.

Luna starts to drink the vodka shot from Pansy's stomach then she licks the salt from her chest and then grabs the lime from Pansy's mouth.

Pansy stands up with the help of Luna before giving her a wink.

𓆩_____𓆪

It has been over a few hours and now everyone is sitting on the floor absolutely wasted, and high.

Draco is talking with Blaise about making candies with coke in it(edibles).

"Alright, Alright, may I have your attention!" Quinn yells as she stands on top of the table while Adrian is standing close by, so she won't fall.

Theodore pulls away from the girl he was previously kissing, to pay attention to Quinn's speech or whatever she's about to say.

"Let's play truth or dare, bitches!" Quinn yells putting her hands in the air as people cheer and shout.

Everyone who wants to play settles down on the floor, Quinn leaning on the back of a couch with Adrian on her right, Pansy on her left, Theodore next to pansy with Draco next to him, Blaise next to Adrian, and so on.

"Spin the bottle." Draco declares as Blaise spins the bottle. The bottle lands on Pansy making her smile.

Blaise looks over at Pansy before asking. "Truth or dare, Pansy?" Pansy thinks for while before answering. "Dare."

"Kiss the most attractive person in this circle." Pansy grins as she sits up and walks towards Quinn, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

Both girls kiss for a few seconds before pulling away and smiling at each other.

"You better not leave me for her,love." Adrian whispers in Quinn's ear, making her chuckle. "Of course not." Adrian pulls her closer so they're sitting side by side.

"Alright next up..." Pansy spins the bottle which lands on Theodore. Who is stealing glances at Quinn.

"Truth or dare, Nott?" Pansy asks, seeing as Theodore looks her right in the eye. Pansy has always gotten a feeling that Theodore is fruity..but she never says anything.

Theodore looks away from Pansy and stares off at the bottle. "Truth." Pansy didn't expect that answer since Theodore is always the dare devil but oh well.

"Is it true that you're a virgin?" That causes a lot of 'ooo's to go around. Even Draco looked shocked to even hear that question come from Pansy.

"Of course not, don't be ridiculous Parkinson." Theodore scoffs, giving her a glare.

Pansy raises a brow before leaning back, letting Theodore spin the bottle. The bottle lands on Quinn.

Quinn seems unfazed and nods at Theodore, signaling for him to ask away. "Truth or dare." Theodore asks raising one of his eyebrows.

"Dare."

He was expecting that. "I dare you to kiss someone blindfolded, that I choose and rate it out of ten." Theodore dares making Adrian Pucey glare at him.

Quinn looks at Adrian who just gives her a slow nod. Quinn stands up and walks Infront of Theodore. "Blindfold me, Theo." Quinn whispers slowly.

Theodore stands up and grabs a bandana and wraps it around Quinn's head. Giving her a spin and signaling for that one person to stand up.

The guy shakes his head, before Draco picks him up and shoves him towards Theodore. The shy ginger doesn't know exactly what to do so he just stands there.

"Well?" Quinn rolls her eyes under the blindfold waiting for someone to kiss her.

Ron Weasley hesitates, not knowing if he should put his arms around her waist. Before he knows it he grabs her face with his hands and puts their lips together.

The kiss is slow and gentle and it goes on for a few seconds before Ron backs away and fiddles with his fingers.

Quinn removes the blindfold, throwing it in Theodore's face making him glare at her.

"Whatcha rate it?" Blaise grins.

"It was okay. Seven out of ten." Quin replies making Ron's cheeks turn into a light pink.

Quinn pats Ron's shoulder before returning to sit on Adrian's lap.

The game continues for a few more hours before everyone just decides to get wasted and later return to their dorms.

What they had forgotten was that Quidditch try outs where tomorrow.

OKAY! HOW WAS THAT?!

ALSO PANSY AND QUINN ARE LITERALLY SOOO HOT. LIKE THEY SHOULD DATE- WAIT-

-ANYWAYSSSS.

Word Count: 1368

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
141K 10.3K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...