His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 8

4.8K 209 119
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

The weekend had come and gone, and sadly - Hoseok and Trinity had to give up Uriah.

"Why you acting like you won't ever see him again, baby?" Hoseok chuckled as he and Trinity pulled out of the driveway of Jimin and Michelle's home.

"I'm sorry. I just miss him already! I love babies." Trinity exclaimed, pouting as she stared ahead. Hoseok smiled.

"I'm willing to make one with you but you playing games." He joked. Trinity kissed her teeth.

"Ian say I wanted my own. Chill out now." She mumbled. Hoseok clicked his tongue as they drove steadily down the street.

It was a Sunday. It was going on 12 pm and needless to say the couple hadn't much to do. Later on that night hoseok had to handle some business on his own.

It had nothing to do with Sik, but it was still business nonetheless and hoseok had to handle it. He tried to keep Sik away from what he had going on but it was hard to because Sik always seemed to find things out.

No matter what it was, he knew about it. And it creeped hoseok out but in a sense he was the same way when it came to certain shit so he couldn't say too much.

"So here's what's gonna happen," he planned ooutloud, his hand gripping Trinity's thigh as they caught the main road.

"I have some business to handle tonight which means you'll be back at the apartment. While you're there I need you to do something." He announced.

Trinity looked at him suspiciously, nodding slowly. "Okay?"

"I know your prom and shit is in another two weeks so look online for a dress now. And make sure it's available in the store so I can just pick it up." He said, catching her off guard.

"Hoseok-"

"I'm not arguing with you about this. I want to buy you the dress so let me buy you the dress." He said, thinking his words would be final. But Trinity wasn't about to just let that go.

"Hoseok I told you I wanted to buy my own dress. I understand you want to involve yourself and spend money on me but this is something I want to do on my own." She said softly.

It may have seemed as if it shouldn't be a big deal but in all honesty, it was.

Trinity loved that hoseok loved spoiling her but sometimes it was suffocating. She had told him time and time again she wanted to pay for herself when it came down to prom.

She was independent but many wouldn't think so because her boyfriend loved spending his money on her.

"Baby-"

"Listen, for once." Trinity cut him off. Hoseok clenched his jaw, his eyebrows coming together as he listened to Trinity speak.

"I don't really like your tone but okay." He mumbled.

"I'm serious." Trinity said. "I love that you want to help me out but if I say I want to handle something on my own then let me do that."

"It's really not that serious. It's just a prom dress." Hoseok mumbled. But he didn't realize that he was contradicting his own self with his very own words.

"Okay then why not let me pay for it?" She asked sassily, raising a brow at him.

Hoseok side eyed her as they stopped at a red light.

He turned to look her in the eye. They had a stare down for damn near two minutes, even when he first started driving against after the light turned green.

"I keep forgetting you growing up." he mumbled.

He loved that for her, but at the same time it made him want to choke slam her. He missed when she would just let him make the decisions. Now she had a comeback for everything and didn't leave one conversation without putting up an argument.

Hoseok could tell she was growing a backbone which is all he ever really tried to push out of her. But along with that came her attitude towards him and her being two times more feisty.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Trinity laughed, placing her hand over his that rested on her thigh still.

"Nothing, baby. Im just saying." He stated.

Trinity hummed, tracing her initials that were engraved on his knuckles. She was happy he didn't chose to be stubborn about this. It was something she really wanted to do.

The reason she was making such a "big deal" out of it was because hoseok needed to realize that he couldn't get in the way of everything she wanted to do for herself.

She didn't work for no reason. She wanted to get herself gifts and along with that she wanted to get him nice things as well.

She wanted to help pay for food and such. She wanted to pay for a lunch date between them on a nice day out. She just wanted to do something, because sometimes she felt like a useless pushover who just took and never gave.

But she didn't tell hoseok this. For she believed it was the deeper side of things that didn't really need to be revealed at the moment. She would let him think whatever he wanted to, but she knew the truth behind her wants...

"Can I get a kiss?" She asked randomly after snapping out of her thoughts. Hoseok pretended to think.

"Do you deserve a kiss?" Trinity nodded.

"I deserve all the kisses in the world." She said, leaning over to kiss the side of his face since he was driving and couldn't really give her the attention she desired.

"Give me love!" She said playfully, kissing all around his cheek.

It was useless for hoseok to try and hide his smile. The minute she leaned over to kiss him, before her lips even touched his skin, his body got warm and his heart started to pound in his chest. She made him feel like a fucking school boy in love. He l described the feelings as "bitch like" but hoseok loved how she made him feel.

It was a sense of calmness and Serenity. There was nothing that could compare to it.

______

It was nine at night when hoseok had left the house. After seeing him out of the apartment, Trinity locked the door behind him and got herself settled in to look for prom dresses on line. And it was funny because while she was all cozied up, hoseok was dressed in black and ready to partake in some not so legal activities.

There was a small exchanging spot down town that he was over. Yes the spot was small but the supply being pushed and the money being made was of a plenty.

It was something not many knew about and by "not many" he meant nobody other than him and the guys he had on that job.

They weren't the men Sik had to look after hoseok as "security". They were some guys from around the downtown area that were already familiar with how the block operated.

He didn't trust them on a personal level but when it came to business he knew they knew how hoseok operated, therefore they wouldn't fuck over him.

Or atleast hoseok hoped they wouldn't. He would really hate to add on to the bodies on his list but sometimes things were necessary.

He closed the door to his dodge before adjusting the jacket he wore over his t-shirt. His gun was tucked in his waistband. A chain resting on his neck and his black hair pushed back on his head. He did desperately need a trim.

It was a parking garage connected to a building that didn't get much visitors. Hence why there weren't many cars in the parking garage.

Hoseok could hear the hushed whispers of the guys in the corner of the parking garage. The moonlight cuts into the darkness, helping the weak flickering streetlights supply them with help in seeing through the dark.

"Tighten up." Hoseok said, his voice deep and stern as he approached the group.

The guys looked over their shoulders at him. Cigarettes dangling from their lips as they squared their shoulders and turned to meet the face of their boss.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "Why do I get the feeling there was more bitching around then money being made? You know how I get when all my earnings ain't there." He said, looking between the guys.

It was three of them at the moment but one was missing. Hoseok frowned.

"He couldn't make it tonight. His grandmother was admitted into the hospital again and he needed to check on her."

Hoseok nodded. It was good they already knew what question he was going to ask before he even had the chance to ask it.

"And as far as your money goes." A paper bag was tossed into Hoseok's hands. He looked down at it. It was firm and heavy.

"I need an amount." He mumbled, opening up the bag.

"A little over 200,000. Nothing much but it's still a lot." Cigarette smoke is realized with every word being spoken. Hoseok nodded.

"So how it goes is an even split of twenty five thousand between the three of you. That seems fair." Hoseok munbled.

These guys were thankful for scraps. 25 thousand was the equivalent to winning the lottery for them.

"More tomorrow means more in your pockets." He waved the bag as he started to count of their money. As far as the other guy went, hoseok would find some way to get him his money. He obviously needed it.

If you were to ask hoseok why he made business in this spot he would answer with "it's essential".

Because it was. No matter if he did this shit in an underground spot or a fucking club, it was still making him a little extra money on the side which he really didn't need but still wanted.

With this, he was able to get in good with some dirty cops and even some businessmen/CEO's with connections. They were the main ones who bought this shit - believe it or not. And at a much higher price, deeming it as both pay and hush money.

Hoseok got paid and he got protection in the end. So technically he was doing some good business with this small thing in this vacant, empty ass parking garage.

Working with Sik got him both more connections and money in his pocket, but doing something on the side on your own was something hoseok enjoyed doing.

Plus he wasn't like Dominic. He didn't give those under him buts and pieces. Yes he kept majority but twenty five thousand in one night just from making deals with slick businessmen and crooked cops promised hundreds of thousands per week - and hoseok never left his men with empty hands.

He had money in his pockets and in the bank. Sometimes hoseok forgot just how young he was because the reality of it all was that money didn't have a fucking age limit. He was 22 making this much and to think that just months ago he was on the block...

How did he even get here?

"Appreciate you." Hoseok made sure the bands rested in their hands. "Get home safe." He gave them a salut before walking back over to his dodge.

______

On the way back to the apartment, hoseok noticed he was being followed again.

He realized that the tailing while Trinity was in the car had stopped but obviously the blatant stalking while he was alone hasn't stopped.

By now, hoseok was getting sick of Hanseo and this bullshit. He knew the man had something again him but for what?

Hoseok didn't see him as a father anymore. Hell, he barely even seen Hanseo as a human anymore.

He had a whole ass bounty on his son's head and now was mad at hoseok. And for why? He didn't know. And he damn sure wasn't about to play cat and mouse.

Hoseok took the nearest exit off of the interstate and as expected, the black car followed behind. Hanseo hired some shitty people to take care of his dirty work.

Not only were the shitty, they were also dumb as hell to think hoseok wouldn't see them.

He pulled into an empty lot a couple of feet away from the road. He looked out of his rear view mirror as the black truck came up behind his dodge.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes, taking out his gun before opening his door.

He slowly stepped out just as they opened their door. Hoseok cocked his gun before even thinking. He approached them with quickness. They were dressed in all black and seemed unsure as they fiddled with their gun and stared at him through their ski mask.

It was so rookie of them and honestly, hoseok felt bad for what he was about to do. But it had to be done.

Without even thinking, he knocked the stranger upset the head with his gun causing them to drop the pistol and fall against the car.

Hoseok gritted his teeth as he hit them once more with the metal. They fell to the ground, slumped against the car.

"Next time you pull out a gun, use that shit." Hoseok mumbled.

He knew he had knocked them out but he didn't know for how long. He moved fast as he crouched down and snatched the mask from their face.

Blood leaked from on side of their head and their eyes were closed.

Hoseok scanned the person's face. It was nobody familiar but still, he needed to let this be known.

The main was unconscious. Hoseok quickly rushed back to the car for his phone. He held his gun as he called up Sik, staring down at the face of the unconscious man.

Sik answered right away.

"I was just about to call y-"

"You downtown?" Hoseok got straight to the point, cutting the older off.

"Yeah, that's exactly why I was about to call you." It sounded as if Sik had been puffing on a cigar which hoseok expected.

"I need you to meet me." Hoseok said. Sik kissed his teeth.

"Fuck, Jay." He swore.

"What did you do now?" He asked.

Hoseok shook his head. "I didn't do anything. But I told you I wasn't about to play hide and seek with Hanseo. I lost my temper tonight and knocked out one of his dumbass stalkers and I want you to see this shit. We need to get rid of him." Hoseok spat, the vein popping out of his neck because of how angry he was.

He was pissed. He couldn't deal with this constantly be followed. It was driving him mad and hoseok really didn't need to go insane.

Imagine if they still had Uriah and both he and Trinity were in the car. Or imagine if it were just hoseok and Trinity.

They didn't care. They didn't care about their lives or Hoseok's. So why should hoseok care to spare them?

He was sick of sparing Hanseo. He was sick of playing these games.

"I want him dead." Hoseok said, meaning exactly that.

Sik sighed on the other end. He knew it was only a matter of time before the younger made the call...

"Where are you located? Im on my way now."

-
A/n: im ready to do a time skip. The first few chapters are always boring.

Just realized I didn't include a Jimin pic last chapter :( , also if anybody can find the girl who I have playing as Michelle PLEASE let me know.

Even if you randomly come across her picture one day just message me with a link :/

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.2K 23
She was the one he fell for. I don't own tvd just Kelsey, Brittany and this story. Stefan x oc Damon x oc Don't own the face claim either. Idk who th...
808K 17.6K 49
Male reader story. follow the misadventures of the I.M.P.s (Immediate Murder Professionals), an assassination company in Hell. The members of I.M.P...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
13.7K 457 7
Is daur-e-siyaasat ka itna sa fasana hai, basti bhi jalani hai maatam bhi manana hai !!πŸ–€ π–π‘πšπ­ 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬...