His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 6

4.5K 197 131
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

It was Thursday.

Trinity had gotten out of school earlier and was now at work. Currently, she was going over stretches with the kids.

They all admired Trinity. She was kind and had the most calmest aura. She was patient with the children and they won literally every recital ever since she started helping out with choreography.

It was a mixture of contemporary, jazz, hip-hop etc. Trinity was best at contemporary which is the genre she helped most in. The others they still exceeded in, but they gained the most wins in contemporary.

"Miss Trin?" One of the children asked. It was a little boy. His name was Ryan.

"Yes, Ryan?" Trinity hummed, rolling her arms to stretch them.

"Uh-umm I have to leave early." He said, pulling at his ear as he looked up to her with his big doe eyes.

"Well that's fine, sweetie. At what time?" Trinity asked, bending down to be eye level.

"My big brother said four thirty." He mumbled, his words a little broken up. He was the most adorable five year old. He had curly brown hair and big hazel eyes. He loved hip hop and he was literally the sweetest.

"Oh well that's very soon, Ryan. Let me help you get ready." Trinity said. Ryan nodded and stood besides her.

"Okay kids!" Trinity yelled loud enough to get the children's attention.

"Finish up with your stretches and get in formation. I have to handle something for just a few minutes so sit tight until I come back, okay?" She said, looking at every face in the room.

"Okay!" Their little voices respond. Trinity gave a thumbs up before going to assist Ryan.

They grabbed his bag and water bottle before Trinity walked them to the front. She could see a guy standing at the desk, waiting for Ryan.

"Ry? Is that him?" Trinity asked, looking down at Ryan.

He looked over and his eyes immediately lit up. "Brother!" He shouted, running over to the guy with his arms opened.

The guy finally lived over. Trinity was shocked to see that it was Rhys. She couldn't believe she didn't notice him at first.

"Hey Ryan." He laughed, hugging the little human before ruffling his curls. Rhys looked over at Trinity.

"Trin? Girl I didn't even notice you!" He said. Trinity smiled and came over, reaching him Ryan's stuff.

"I didn't notice that was you either. All that hair." She teased.

"I wanna cut it. Maybe like...cut it super low and dye it? I'm ready for a change, you just don't know." He sighed. Trinity nodded.

"I know it. I'm gonna dye mines soon. You should hit up Mimi for your hair. She's literally the best and does an amazing job with mines every time." Trinity said.

"I didn't know mimi did hair? I will most certainly be messaging her later." Rhys said.

"How you been? You work here?"

"I do, actually. I teach the babies like Ryan. And I'm doing amazing, you?" Rhys sighed.

"Just...taking it one day at a time." He nodded. Trinity tilted her head, a look of sympathy swirling in her eyes.

She felt bad for him. It was hitting her harder knowing the dreams Hoseok's had about Dee's death. Just imagine how Rhys felt.

"But that's all you can do." He said.

"Right. You look amazing." Trinity complimented honestly. Rhys pretended to flip his hair.

"Don't boost me." He said. Trinity laughed, stepping away from the desk.

"Well I won't hold you both for long. You got my number, call me anytime." She said.

"Of course. I've been meaning to catch a break from school. I might be hitting you up for a lunch date or something." He said.

"Oh please do." Trinity said, waving. "See you around. See you later, Ryan."

"Bye!" Rhys exclaimed just as Ryan shouted "see you later, miss Trin!" Causing the girl to smile all the way back to the room.

She honestly loved the idea of getting closer to Rhys. The last they had spent a lot of time together was during Christmas.

There was the occasional talking over social media, but getting closer would also be fun.

He was an amazing person and his vibe was something Trinity did not want to miss out on. Plus it would be really cool if he and hoseok could meet again. That would be adorable.

But for now she would just have to see how it would all play out. With her having school and work and him having classes and such, they had busy schedules.

______

After work when Hoseok picked Trinity up, as she got in the car she noticed he was on the phone.

Not wanting to interrupt him, she settled for fiddling with his radio and air until he got off the phone.

His words faded in and out. She heard a bunch of numbers and locations being brought up so she associated it with his "work". And after she missed out on so much information, she realized she couldn't keep up and just decided to leave it alone.

"This is something we need to discuss. It's getting out of hand." Hoseok mumbled, looking down at Trinity's hand that hovered over the radio.

"Uh-huh..." he drifted. "Well I'll stay on it but seriously, I'm done dodging this shit and I won't keep taking No for an answer." He said before hanging up the phone.

Trinity raised her brows and slowly moved away from the radio.

"Hey, princess." Hoseok greeted as if he hadn't just swore on the phone.

"Hey hobi. Everything okay?" Trinity asked. Hoseok's kissed his teeth, hitting a sharp turn.

"Everything's fine." He sighed, but she knew it wasn't fine.

She realized she had to take things one step at a time with hoseok. You couldn't ask him too much at one time because it would just make him not want to answer anything at all. Hoseok required a lot of patience which was good for Trinity. She was very careful and patient with people.

She was still learning how to love hoseok the right way and nothing at all was wrong with that. It was all apart of any romantic journey and she was pretty sure he was still learning more about her too.

"Okay." She said simply.

It was silent for awhile before she began to speak. "Guess who I seen todayyyy?" She sang, reaching over to hold his hand.

"Who?" Hoseok raised a brow. Trinity fiddled with his rings.

"Guess." She said. Hoseok narrowed his eyes.

"You'll see god himself if you don't tell me in the next two seconds who then hell you met." He said grumpily.

Trinity whistled. "Why you gotta be so mean?" She asked. Hoseok grunted but that was it.

"I seen Rhys today." She said.

"Really?" He asked. Trinity nodded.

"Yes. His little brother is actually a dancer at the company and he's the cutest ever. He looks just like Rhys now that I think about it." Trinity smiled. Hoseok clicked his tongue.

"Cute." Hoseok replied.

"We said we'd start hanging out more. He's honestly a cool person and it'll be nice to get to know him better. Bring him around more." Trinity continued.

Hoseok didn't respond. Trinity looked over at him. "You can see him again. It'll be nice." She said softly.

He hadn't said anything in a few minutes and honestly, she was getting concerned.

"Hoseok-"

"My mom called today." He interrupted. Trinity's eyes opened up more in surprised. "Really?" She asked.

"Yes." Hoseok responds.

"What Um..." Trinity cleared her throat. "What did she want?"

"She didn't want anything." Hoseok mumbled. "She's in her fucking feelings about something and I guess she wants me to fix it again."

"Don't talk like that." Trinity said. "She's still your mother at the end of the day, hoseok. No matter what happened or what words were exchanged in the hospital room." Trinity said.

He forgot she knew nothing of the way his mother used to treat him. So he couldn't get on her for that comment. But it made him feel some type of way.

"Are you gonna go visit her? I mean the last I know of you seeing her is after we found out she was in the hospital. You don't talk about her or anything."

"Wouldn't you think I have reasons for not talking about her? Use your head, trin." He said.

Trinity removed her hand from his, sitting back in her seat and looking ahead.

"Put your fucking hand back." He said, taking her hand and going back to holding it over the armrest.

Trinity snatched her hand back again but he grabbed it once more.

"What's your issue?" He asked her. Trinity shook her head. She honestly didn't have a problem. She just wanted to move her hand from his big he obviously didn't like that.

"Don't do that shit again." He said, holding her hand as they caught the interstate. Trinity bit her lip.

"If you do decide to see her, I'm more than okay with attending." Trinity said softly.

"Ehh, I don't know if I even want you meeting her. It's nothing against you baby girl, believe me when I say that. Buts it's just...I don't know." He said.

"Well I understand that. It was just a suggestion. The ultimate decision is yours." She responded.

Hoseok applauded her for being so understanding. He knew how frustrating it must be trying to break through the barriers of somebody you love to try and understand them better.

He couldn't open up because he was so used to holding it all in. But he was trying for her and she could see that which was all he could ever ask for.

He didn't have the best relationship with any of his parents. And maybe he would actually go and check on his mother and may end up taking Trinity. Only time would tell.

But for now he was a bit emotionless about it just as he was with everything else at the moment.

After they got to the house, Trinity took a shower and got dressed. She did her homework and then fixed up some left overs for she and hoseok to eat on.

As she laid in bed while he took his shower, she couldn't help but stare at the bathroom door. The steam from the shower seeps into the room. Her mind raced and she thought constantly about hoseok.

Her need to pray for him seemed to be growing and growing everyday. And as that grew, she realized that her love did as well.

Day in and day out they were falling even more in love than before. Both of them had noticed it, hence why the intimacy between them has strengthened.

Trinity was like a healer. She was the best thing for his spirit, for his mind, for his heart.

She made his days brighter and his nights less lonelier. She held him and talked to him. She was trying with him and instead of leaving, she held on.

And that's why. That's fucking why. Trinity been realized but even more so now, she realized that there was no other place for her. She had built this with Hoseok. She had become one with him and now it even pained her to picture herself with somebody else.

Those were thoughts so powerful for somebody so young. But Trinity was smart and while she didn't know everything about everything, she knew that Hoseok was her world. And without him she would probably crumble to the dirt.

Once again, very very strong feelings to have for an 18 year old. But she was mature and she was ready for whatever was to come. And she would stick with him and love him despite all odds. She was sure of it. She would do it, because she knew he would do it for her.

She prepped herself right then in that moment. In that short amount of time, she promised to herself. She could do it. She would do it. She swore it...

-
A/n: filler. But more drama (Hoseok's mother) and MORE RHYS🥺💕

Excuse any mistakes. I might double update for the gworlsss <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.8K 42
Matthew is sixteen years old and finally in a stable environment, after being in multiple foster homes. But then he gets kidnapped and his whole worl...
426K 11.8K 36
Summer has always been the good girl. She gets good grades and never does anything wrong. Then her dad gets a new job in Australia and she thinks tha...
839 73 20
„maybe we are meant to be, but just not this time" -j.b. (in the end) What can happen on a gap year? New friends? New people? New love? ...
14.8K 613 40
Love? She didn't want it, she'd even go as far as saying it didn't exist then he comes in and gives her his all but she's always been good at running.